Hinduja Global Solutions

Customer Service Representative160 reviews
Philippines160 reviews

Found 160 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,227 reviews

Fun workplace ang approachable management

Fun workplace ang approachable management but heavy work load. Long inbound calls queue and low chance of leave request approval and very Strict compliance attendance.

Pros

Fun workplace ang approachable management

Cons

Long inbound calls queue and low chance of leave request approval

November 11, 2022
Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Good

It was good, benefits were amazing and the pay is good, working environment was friendly , promotion is available once after a year in the company. Good

October 12, 2022
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond.

Fun and productive workplace

It is a very healthy workplace but that is because the people working there are very humble and nice. They are very friendly and you can build long term relationships with your peers

October 7, 2022

Great company and management

Team Leads are very accommodated and supportive. Work life balance because day offs are in Saturdays and Sundays. And I learned a lot like comm skills and etc.

September 26, 2022

Good management and work environment

I did not have any problems with my colleagues and supervisors. Everyone is kind and respectful. The workplace is not stressful. The Management got a little strict though regarding the minimum health protocols due to COVID-19. (which is fine)

Pros

Salary is always on time

Cons

Lower salary compared to other companies (might depend on the account though)

September 2, 2022

Workplace Culture

Lacks of support from management. They are only concern about the stats doesn't care about the agent situation. Most of employees are resigning because it is hard to get a VL. Or wasn't allowed to get enough VL.

Pros

14th month pay

July 22, 2022
Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

Stressful workplace

There are too many tasks to do but not enough time to do it. You would need to do OT just to finish it. That is OT for your tasks plus the mandatory OT.

July 13, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your HGS experience. We wish you all the best! Please connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com to further our conversation.

Relaxed and easy accounts

As someone who's a newbie, HGS is a really good company. I have growth. The only con is that the salary is so low. But I'm still really thankful with this company.

July 4, 2022
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

Productive and fun workplace

Difficult tasks to do. Meet a daily quota every time you go to work. Workload is too heavy and stressful. Hard to meet daily quota of sales. No rest. Customers are picky.

June 27, 2022

Good incentives

Low salary but good incentives as long as you meet the required metrics. Aside from servicing, agents will also do sales. The incentives are based on the sales

Pros

Incentives are great as long as you meet the metrics

Cons

Mandatory ot

June 15, 2022

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hinduja Global Solutions?

Diligent trainers the management is nice to its employees

Good company for newbies. Trainers are kind and empathetic. If you are a newbie and looking for a company to get some experience then hgs can be your go to

June 3, 2022

I learned a lot as newbie in healthcare and its like a big family for 5-yrs enjoyable stay although compensation is not that big. Great place to work.

May 16, 2022

A good company for start ups

A good and a cool place to work, mediocre compensation with regards to salary, friendly people to chill around. there might be some instance that you will have some argument with the upper management but somehow they will resolve your issue.

May 4, 2022

People are nice and company is generous.

Thanks hgs/ betaine! Hopefully our basic pay for csr will increase. And make wfh a lottle longer or permanent if possible. My loyalty is with you. Thanks for everything!

May 12, 2022

It was a good workplace

Management is good! The salary compensation is okay too for those people who are starting their BPO career. I had to leave due personal reasons but it was fun.

April 29, 2022

Stressful

Don't work here.. very stressful and low paying company. Hr is not good and the management is ver demanding. Not good for the newbies as well.........

Pros

Cons

Stressful

March 25, 2022

Nice workplace, great management

Management and workplace are good, the training was spot on and they do provide job security for people who feel a little more anxious. The colleagues and the trainers were good at their job and was easy to understand.

March 16, 2022

Pay:job role ratio is very low.

Pay:job role ratio is very terrible. They overpromised with the earnings and they highlight too much on the incentives and the work set-up. Limited transparency. The higher management especially those who have been in the company for so long are very approachable and has a sense of respect with those new ones whose still trying to grasp how they would like to run the business. There is nothing wrong in working hard for this company as long as the hardwork is being compensated accordingly. Incentives distribution is not fair. The same job role but higher compensation to other branches and even to other employees.

February 17, 2022

Low Compensation and Benefits

You'll be crosskilled but they will pay you the same. The client that I've handled is very demanding, their metrics are hard to reach. You'll get cited when you're absent from work even if it's due to medical reason (even if you have a valid medical certificate). You'll get your final pay 3-6mos from the clearance date or worst, you'll get nothing. The HR will just inform you that you will not get any final pay because you're overpaid without giving any breakdown or proof that you really are. I have learned a lot during my stay here and I appreciate my colleagues and TL but it's not an overall great experience especially when it comes to compensation and benefits. If you're a newbie, go and apply but if you're tenured, this is not the workplace that you should be in.

February 10, 2022

Mandatory or forced VTO's with their employees.

Worst company, no stability and lazy team leaders. It's like you're working as a part timer because of the mandatory or forced VTO's with their employees. If you applied for a non-voice account after a month they will also force you to transfer into Calls. Do not apply here!!! No internet allowance if you're working at home. The company offer a very low salary, 8SL and 8VL, you are not allowed to use all your SL, no other allowances. WTH is wrong with your management?

Pros

honestly, none.

Cons

a lot

January 28, 2022

Good for starters with no BPO experience but not for long term goals.

This company is good if you’re new to the BPO world and wanted to start at something. It will help you to develop your communication skills greatly, but for long term wise? If you want to climb up the hierarchy I DO NOT RECOMMEND staying on the junior management section since it’s literally exhausting. Too many demands from your bosses and also the clients, not to mentioned the never ending tasks, plus you’re not being compensated fairly. Salart disputes are very common in this company as well (only in my branch not sure in other offices) and starting salary in this company is TOO LOW compared to other BPO companies, incentives payout are always delay and you will have to wait another month for the retro and even in final pay IT’S A MESS! So think twice.

Pros

14th month pay, health insurance choices reimbursement

Cons

Lack support from your superiors, very traditional system not into progressiveness and salary is not competitive enough

January 25, 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits