Hinduja Global Solutions

Customer Care Specialist15 reviews
Philippines15 reviews

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,227 reviews

management

no companys perfect but the spervisors I have with this company really trained me well they are more concern about your well being than work of course there is a monitor but they make sure that your ok

November 26, 2018
Hi! Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're happy to hear that you are having a supportive environment at HGS! Goodluck and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors. :)

Good Working Environment and Good Compensation Package

I had good times working in HGS,since this is my first financial account that I've handled. The training background for English Language is also good. The people are accommodating and helpful.

November 18, 2019
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond. :)

Not sure about other accounts, but F1 was extremely toxic.

You have to ask permission before going to the loo, and most of the time, they will not allow you to unless you badly, badly need to go. The culture is toxic - illicit affairs are very common, more than 50% smoke and drink like crazy, employees steal from each other, rumor-mongering happens round the clock. The managers are inhuman - they will interrogate you like crazy if you call in sick.

Pros

Higher than industry standard pay.

Cons

Toxic culture. Stressful environment.

November 11, 2019
Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

The office is simple.

The office is good. And very stressful environment. If it's holiday you will only see one or two decorations. There is no other food that you can buy. The food is only available in the pantry.

November 12, 2018
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Feel free to share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Tough & Complicated Account

Tough and complicated account.. Stressful but lots of incentives.. Must have higher EQ than IQ.. specially when you're taking in calls.. All of your customers are VIP

November 12, 2018
Hi! Thank you for sharing your experience with HGS. We wish you all the best now and always. :)

Great Company

Great compensation and benefits Awesome co workers Managers are great. I enjoy all the activities made for CCRs. Good culture at work, Cons :heavy traffic going to work

September 25, 2018
Hi! This feedback makes us proud of what we do. We always strive to develop the members of our team and we want our people to learn and grow together.Best of luck in the future. :)

gain lot of experience

It is a nice place to work for. The abiance is great The pay is great Work balance not much Toxicity level is high Career growth is slim. But gaining friends and travel is easy

Pros

good salary package

Cons

toxic work load

January 18, 2018
Hi, we appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Feel free to share your more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Courteous people in Operations and HR

It was a fun experience during training and certification but it was really a struggle trying to meet the certification metrics. It was a challenging experience with the training and nesting period.

Pros

Free HMO benefits to dependents

Cons

Long certification process

January 1, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. While our training is comprehensive it can be tough sometimes because a lot of information is covered in our short period of time. If you would like to discuss your feedback further please send us an email at talk2us@teamhgs.com

The job is both easy and difficult.

The job is easy. It is just usually about ansering easy credit card questions.Although, to get to that stage you need to go through their certification process which is quite stressful. The work schedule is not too good. It changes everyday if not every week.

Pros

The salary plus incentive is really good.

Cons

The shift schedule is toxic.

Challenging but Rewarding

PROS: Good workplace, Great incentives, High-paying account, Fun and stress-free training, Everyday is a learning process CONS: Challenging Account, No day shift,

July 24, 2017
As you so rightly put, the great benefits and perks aside, we aim to provide a challenging but rewarding work environment for our employees. We're glad that you enjoyed it! However, it's unfortunate that you were unable to work in the day shift. We do our best to rotate shifts for certain positions, but sometimes the business need doesn't allow for it. We hear you, and thank you for taking the time to share your experience at HGS.

high incentives

I'm currently employed at HGS as Customer Care Professional. our workplace is like a warehouse, a two story building with no elevator. the incentive is high. up to 60k per month.

Pros

High Incentive

Cons

Queuing

Even platform

I had a great time during my stay with the company because of the culture within the company and by the way employees below middle management are treated by the management team. I appreciate that the company gives it's employees the chance to voice out their thoughts and burdens

Pros

Even and fair treatment platform across management and entry level employees

Cons

Many payroll disputes

January 1, 2018
Wow:)..thanks for your feedback. We are pleased to see your comment!! People like you have helped in creating a wonderful work environment. We wish you All the Best and have a bright future!!

Fun and productive work environment

Co-workers, managers and supervisors are super nice. They provide a fun and productive workplace that helps employees grow personally and professionally.

Great place to work.

The salary and benefits are beyond great. They also gave us 14th and 15th month pay. The food was good and decently priced.

benefits

Cons

call volume

Productive and yet with friendly working environment.

A very stable company that provides very good compensation and benefits. Productive and yet with friendly working environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits