Hinduja Global Solutions

Philippines6 reviews

3.5Salary & Benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,227 reviews

Great perks and benefits

Supportive colleagues and considerate management. All employees I have worked with were very professional especially those in managerial position, they were very cooperative and understand the responsibilities of each employee.

July 11, 2022

a competitive but friendly place for CSRs

Here, if you do your part for the account they will help you reach your goals. In terms of pay/salary, I never had any problems. They pay on time. The place is clean and is constantly undergoing pest control and sanitation.

February 11, 2021
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond. :)

Great work place

Great Place to work I loved it!! the only things that I would change is the director place to grow. Some the top positions has 12 -20 people in line for it.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Long working hours

June 20, 2020

Great workstation, friendly co-workers, 14th month pay and HMO with dependents.

Sometimes I have different shift schedules due to limited staff. I learned to multitask because I often man the hub alone. My previous task was to maintain and report system issues direct to the client and mostly real-time monitoring. The hardest I experienced was to work for 3 shifts in one day. I enjoyed work because I can take my break anytime if there is a colleague available for coverage.

Pros

!4th mo pay, citizen awards, performance pay or bonus.

Cons

Limited staffs

February 27, 2018
Hi, thank you for sharing your review. We appreciate your feedback. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors at HGS:)

Working Experienced

I been working in a call center quite sometimes. I experienced different level of challenge and excitement in HGS.

Pros

Medical Benefits

Fun workplace

Peers are very approachable and kind. Benefits are not so good when it comes to medical insurance. The management don't give out incentive when it comes to attendance and productivity.

Pros

Fun workplace

Cons

work on holiday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits