Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Quezon City135 reviews

Found 135 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,258 reviews

fun workplace

The people I have had the pleasure to work with have been very supportive and motivating. It makes the stresses of the job melt away some. The management offers flexible working schedule and allows me to stay at home and this is very helpful since I am a solo parent and I have a special child.The salary is competitive, and we are given annual appraisals.Trainings are offered at our convenience, too.

January 20, 2023
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond.

Productive and fun working environment

So nice company. I wish I could work here soon. Very fun people I'm working with. My bosses are very nice and the work schedule since I was an intern here is great!

January 5, 2023

nice and comfortable pantry

In totallity, the work is okay. I learned a lot when it comes to healthcare policy . The management is quite okay .The workplace is nice. The job is manageable. I enjoyed dealing with physicians, specialists , nurses and even to patients . I enjoyed talking witrh them when it regards to medical quiries.Verall experience with them is satisfactory to be graded .

Pros

14th month pay

Cons

nothing

December 1, 2022
Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Fun workplace ang approachable management

Fun workplace ang approachable management but heavy work load. Long inbound calls queue and low chance of leave request approval and very Strict compliance attendance.

Pros

Fun workplace ang approachable management

Cons

Long inbound calls queue and low chance of leave request approval

November 11, 2022

Good management and work environment

I did not have any problems with my colleagues and supervisors. Everyone is kind and respectful. The workplace is not stressful. The Management got a little strict though regarding the minimum health protocols due to COVID-19. (which is fine)

Pros

Salary is always on time

Cons

Lower salary compared to other companies (might depend on the account though)

September 2, 2022

It feels like home

The please feels like home. You can spend hours sleeping after or before shift. They have shower rooms and gym rooms. What I don't like about the business I supported is the politics and favoritism between new and old employees. I wish that there could have been more benefits during that time.

August 10, 2022

Nice co-workers

Nice Co-workers and the Team Leaders are very approachable. Though kind off stressful because you we're being assigned to a different account in a daily basis at times.

August 10, 2022

Stable company

Good company who takes care of employees.Have good benefits14th month payCSR activitiesEmployee engagementCulture is awesome!Stable company and will not let you down

July 28, 2022

Workplace Culture

Lacks of support from management. They are only concern about the stats doesn't care about the agent situation. Most of employees are resigning because it is hard to get a VL. Or wasn't allowed to get enough VL.

Pros

14th month pay

July 22, 2022
Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

Employees were friendly and easy to deal with.

I've been productive and learned a lot of things on my account in Hinduja Global Solution. The company has friendly working environment. The bosses were kind,understanding and generous.

July 8, 2022

Good incentives

Low salary but good incentives as long as you meet the required metrics. Aside from servicing, agents will also do sales. The incentives are based on the sales

Pros

Incentives are great as long as you meet the metrics

Cons

Mandatory ot

June 15, 2022

Diligent trainers the management is nice to its employees

Good company for newbies. Trainers are kind and empathetic. If you are a newbie and looking for a company to get some experience then hgs can be your go to

June 3, 2022

I learned a lot as newbie in healthcare and its like a big family for 5-yrs enjoyable stay although compensation is not that big. Great place to work.

May 16, 2022

Great company environment. People are very friendly. Stressing workload

Great company environment and very friendly from building staff to management. Work would be very stressful and redundant. No process of automations, almost everyone has accepted with how manual things are

April 25, 2022
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

Provides good training for leaders and they accept undergrads as support

Very low salary/not at par with other companies, often would have movement to one LOB to another but no increse or premium for added skill which is stressful

February 25, 2022

Mandatory or forced VTO's with their employees.

Worst company, no stability and lazy team leaders. It's like you're working as a part timer because of the mandatory or forced VTO's with their employees. If you applied for a non-voice account after a month they will also force you to transfer into Calls. Do not apply here!!! No internet allowance if you're working at home. The company offer a very low salary, 8SL and 8VL, you are not allowed to use all your SL, no other allowances. WTH is wrong with your management?

Pros

honestly, none.

Cons

a lot

January 28, 2022

normal

the salary did not justify the workload. no allowances even internet allowance. the training is super stressful and this is the first time that I've experienced to do a mock call on my first day of PST.

Pros

HMO on day 1

November 22, 2021

Good working enviroment, but not that salary competitive

I've been with the company for 9 years and was just promoted this year as an operations Team Lead. Working enviroment is good, but the salary is not that competitive. The benefits are attractive; however, the incentives have been greatly affected (went down for back office reps) because of the transition happening.

Pros

Working environment

Cons

Salary

November 19, 2021

Fun workplace, everyone is nice

The workplace is really nice and people are accommodating however the compensation is not fair enough since company giving tons of work. I'm an interim trainer and I'm already doing the same workload of a certified trainer, I would like to demand a higher compensation or at least a fair allowance, please.

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

Incompetent salary, and getting only 2 days leave every quarter

November 19, 2021

Poor management and support; indefinite compensation; incompetent system tools

Incapability of management and support to assist newbies in the work process. It's like you're on your own.HR payroll and recruitment do not communicate well in terms of the compensation. You'll sign the terms stated in the contract then when you wait for your pay. It will not be given to you and even if you raise that concern. Takes weeks and months to address it.System tools for the Healthcare account are as jurassic as dinosaurs! Instead of helping out specialists with their productivity, it adds up to stress when taking calls! Keeps on loading and has lots of windows to open. Worst BPO company ever.

Pros

Work from home, equipment provided by the company

Cons

Graveyard, long hours to input all details with the trackers, tedious workflow

October 11, 2021

Unjustified salary

Too many requirements but the salary is not that worth it. Not friendly work specially during this time of pandemic. Good for single employee only but not for others

February 12, 2021
Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits