Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews in Muntinlupa

Muntinlupa37 reviews

Found 37 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,258 reviews

Productive & good ground to start your BPO experience

I started to work in this company as a Healthcare Advocate and from that time I was hired as a WFH agent. Sometimes it gets hard to communicate with leads to ask questions for the customers concern but when you do it on your every day task you'll get used to it.

Pros

Work From Home Set-up

Cons

Sometimes queues overflow

July 8, 2022

Productive and fun workplace

Difficult tasks to do. Meet a daily quota every time you go to work. Workload is too heavy and stressful. Hard to meet daily quota of sales. No rest. Customers are picky.

June 27, 2022
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

It was a good workplace

Management is good! The salary compensation is okay too for those people who are starting their BPO career. I had to leave due personal reasons but it was fun.

April 29, 2022

Kind boss and best team but not satisfied with pay

I handled an easy account here.Taking inbound calls, assisting members from a US Healthcare company in regards to their website/mobile application issues.People around me are so kind and supportive.I just need to leave the team due to personal reasons, I don't find my salary here enough to support my studies and my family at the same time.Overall, this is a good company to start with.

Pros

Fixed weekend off, easy account, working environment, good bosses, supportive team members

Cons

Mandatory overtime, inconsistent salary appraisal

March 28, 2022

The company is great but the supervisor is not

Working at HGS is good, but the supervisor is not. Also if you're wanting tenurity, you have to get close with your superiors or have skills such as IT. If you don't have a use or advantage, it's useless. They're also looking for new employees and does not value old ones for tenurity. Coaching is good until your supervisor takes everything personal. Relationships with people are needed especially having relationship with your supervisor which goes beyond work to make you favored at work. Working with the account is not stressful but the management itself is stressful. Lots of people are resigning on this company. It's good if you're young and fresh but for tenurity, you got to have skills and relationships with supervisor to get tenured.

March 10, 2022
Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

good for starters

I worked in HGS for 3 and a half years.My first account was the best, but it went crazy we all got transferred to an inbound insurance acct. (@#$!)Still good for career shifters or freshly grad.I learned so much here but I think I deserve better.

Pros

salary is never late 14th month bonus WFH setup since Covid started

Cons

Everything else.

January 25, 2022

Good company for newbies

The benefits of this company will really make you think twice before resigning. Everything's good, to be honest. Our salaries are never late and even our bonuses are given earlier.

Pros

14th month pay, 20% night diff

Cons

Toxic management for some accounts

October 1, 2021

Productivity and Culture

I have no words to explain against this company since this is my first BPO company. The place is good and very supportive TL's and SM. They will give you all the support you need being a newbie.

Pros

They have free meal if there's an event.

Cons

No free coffee.

February 2, 2021
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond. :)

Okay company

Okay company. Three months of training are paid. The account is kind of difficult because of the medical terms that you have to be familiar with and most of the time queuing.

November 18, 2020
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details to us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

Nothing I can say to my previous company. I dont have any problem with the job its just that my supervisor is not approachable enough that makes me decide to leave the company.

March 10, 2020

n/a

for me maybe they should have an open door policy, their operation staff is kind a hard to talk or approach. Maybe in that way they can hear what their employees sayings.

January 20, 2020

Professional clients are the best type of customers

I handled the Cigna Dental account so the clients are Health Care Professionals. I have never encountered any irate callers and the conversations were very professional.

December 5, 2019

A Good Career path for any millennial who is fast paced and has the ability to multi-task. You get a first hand experience on how a Certain Business Prospers and their practices on how they maintain such progress and prosperity of the company and its employees.

Pros

Great salary and Health Benefits

Cons

The Graveyard Shift

October 21, 2019
Hi! Thank you for sharing this positive experience with HGS! We aim to maintain the work quality we provide for our employees.

Basic company

Basic company. Work-life balance is okay. Culture is typical of a call center setup. The most enjoyable part of the job is with the interactions with other departments. The hardest part of the job is staying competitive.

Pros

Offers good work-life balance. Team members are competitive and are team players.

Cons

Salary and benefits are basic. Career development is slow.

January 20, 2019
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Goodluck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS. :)

Kind and helpful personnel

Working in HGS is such a joy for me. I had good nurses and majority of my patients were very respectful and kind although I had a very bad memory of this company. One patient was really rude, ill-mannered, and disrespectful not just to me but also to my nurse. She wouldn't take my professional advice and insisted on doing what she wanted which I couldn't permit since her health was on the line. She shouted and pointed her finger at me. This is such a sad incident since she is one of the bosses in the department. Such a shame for the company to have this employee. Although this has happened, I would still love to work in this company for the reason that I enjoy working with my staff and the rest of my patients.

Pros

kind nurses and employees

Cons

rude patient incident

October 1, 2018
Hi! Thank you for sharing your experience at HGS. We definitely appreciate your kind and helpful nature! People like you have helped in creating a wonderful work environment. However, we are sorry for the unpleasant part you that you have experienced. We would like to know more about this incident. Kindly talk to us through Talk2us@teamhgs.com. We wish you all the best now and always. :)

Productive place to work with

I have learnt a great deal communicating effectively with others. The managers are great. They are not just a manager but they can also be your friend. They gave advises and guidance. What I appreciate the most is a working environment in which we are allowed to fail and we are given opportunities to learn from our mistakes.

Pros

Monthly awarding with certificate and awards

Cons

Short breaks

October 1, 2018
Hi! This feedback makes us proud of what we do. We always strive to develop the members of our team and we want our people to learn and grow together. Best of luck in the future. :)

Productive and Fun workplace

There are a Lot of projects and activities in which they offer. When it comes to the work, you will converse to different Providers such as Doctors, nurses and other medical providers wherein they were asking about tge patient's medical benefits and claims.

Cons

Long Hours

September 19, 2018
Hi! Thank you for sharing your experience at HGS. We wish you all the best now and always. :)

Relaxed workplace

Recommendable to friends and relatives because of the Company's Very Accomodating and Courtious staff, personnel and its People as a whole. The management down to its maintenance people are so Friendly and Helpful as well. The Recruitment and Training people are so Approachable that one applicant will feel at ease and at home right away.

Pros

Free meal if you work on bad weather days

Cons

Mandatory ot

September 19, 2018
Wow! :) Thanks for your feedback. We are pleased read this. People like you have helped in creating a wonderful work environment. We wish you All the Best and have a bright future with HGS!

Work evironment is good

No recreational activities area. Poor sleeping quarters. Pantry could be better. Teambuildings are occasionally done. Incentives should be higher.

Pros

Weekends off

Cons

Ben and salary

September 19, 2018
Hi, we acknowledge this feedback and we would like to address your concern, please share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Management does not really care for their employees. They dont have any program that can stimulates the eagerness of the employees to stay with them

Typically shift starts at 8pm. Latest shift is at 11pm EST. I have learned a from the company specially on how to manage a team and on how the business worka but unfortunately lacks an opportunity to grow. Management lacks engagement activities for its employees and the process is really slow.

Pros

14th month pay

Cons

Slow process, requires a degree to be promoted

June 21, 2018
Hi, we appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Feel free to share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Great Company.

The process of recruitment was a little slow but the facilities are amazing. The quarters have few recliners but you can stay as long as you like but only during breaks and lunches and the toilet is censored to flush. The training room is a bit crowded but the trainers are great. But although you are in one team, you have different schedules.

Pros

Great facilities

Cons

No permanent station.

February 27, 2018
Hi, we appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Feel free to share your more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits