Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews in Iloilo City

Iloilo City42 reviews

Found 42 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,258 reviews

A good company for start ups

A good and a cool place to work, mediocre compensation with regards to salary, friendly people to chill around. there might be some instance that you will have some argument with the upper management but somehow they will resolve your issue.

May 4, 2022

Fun and productive workplace

It is a very healthy workplace but that is because the people working there are very humble and nice. They are very friendly and you can build long term relationships with your peers

October 7, 2022

It's more fun and challenging in the HGS iloilo

I'm happy to work on site in ayala technohub HGS iloilo because for a healthy environment.. I'd like to recommend also my friends and relatives to incourege them to apply to this company because this not only a company but u can treated this is your family..

Pros

Free voucher more benefits in this compnay

Cons

8 hours duty

July 26, 2022

Nice workplace, great management

Management and workplace are good, the training was spot on and they do provide job security for people who feel a little more anxious. The colleagues and the trainers were good at their job and was easy to understand.

March 16, 2022

Pay:job role ratio is very low.

Pay:job role ratio is very terrible. They overpromised with the earnings and they highlight too much on the incentives and the work set-up. Limited transparency. The higher management especially those who have been in the company for so long are very approachable and has a sense of respect with those new ones whose still trying to grasp how they would like to run the business. There is nothing wrong in working hard for this company as long as the hardwork is being compensated accordingly. Incentives distribution is not fair. The same job role but higher compensation to other branches and even to other employees.

February 17, 2022
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

Friendly environment

I love the people i work with. I am sure that my benefits as an employee were all addessed and credited. Sometimes i am sad because i am working task beyond my roles and responsibilities as a QA but it’s ok it helps me more equipped for my carreer growth in the future

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Working tasks beyond my roles and responsibilities

February 14, 2022

Fun and friendly colleagues

I love the management but the actual job has a long process and it takes a lot of time to learn but the salary is quite lower than other companies offering the same lob.

Pros

Fun and understanding TLs

Cons

Long work process

January 5, 2022

nice workplace.. non toxic people around

i love working in hgs.. except for the sme i dont like them they sometimes embarass us with our teamates. lot of things i learned inside hgs. i dont have comment about management of hgs. hardest part of the job is when i was tranferred twice to diff.LOB

Pros

Shuttle provided

Cons

Keep on tranfering to diff. Lob's

September 27, 2021

No work life balance/Poor Management

HGS offers sick and vacation leaves but we cannot use them. You cannot file for a leave if you are not the top of the team. Only one person per day is allowed to take a day off from employees of more than 300.The management only does put a lot of pressure but leaves little to no commendation. They can only see you negative pcs and nps but no they cannot appreciate your positive feedbacks.You are judged of your 1 negative feedback, but does not get commendation from the rest of 31 positive feedbacks. Its pretty unfair and exhausting doing your best. I lost all the motivation because of that. The incentives are pretty hard to earn now.

Pros

Air-conditioned 😂

Cons

Low Salary

April 15, 2021
Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

Challenging

Collaborative work. Needs to improve on product specific training so that an agent may be able to find correct and better resolutions for the customers calling.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Graveyard shift

February 22, 2021
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details to us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

Awesome experience

Awesome experience with HGS. There were let-downs because of some personnel I encountered at work, but, overall work experience is great. No qualms about the site.

June 10, 2020
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond. :)

Productive and friendly people

Indeed is a fantastic place to work, consisting of transparent leadership and an incredible company culture. Our employees truly stand behind the company mission... We help people get jobs. Each day brings a new and exciting challenge. The senior leadership team cares for their employees, always putting us first. The focus on work life balance is incredible. With HGS capabilities too (great in a time like this). I can't imagine myself anywhere else.

April 29, 2020

fun , less stress and productive

I love working in HGS because the management are too considerate and training are exceptional, learned a lot from them . its the coolest management i have ever been. clean quite, easy, mall, supermarkets, fun and cafes restaurants is just right in the corner and you will not get bored.

March 27, 2020

Good company

Family vibe environment and good company. The company is generous to its employees and has fun environment. Bosses are approachable and helpful. Thank you.

February 26, 2020

Stressful Training, Unprofessional/Toxic Trainer

The environment seemed positive at first since people around are nice until I experienced their training. The trainer seem nice but during training she is extremely strict. If you can't answer her question regarding the lesson, she will not let it pass until you answer it. She will ask multiple questions and will question your mental capacity as why you can't answer her question. It is like a mental torture with humiliation as she is doing this inside the training room with your co-trainees. This is the worst training I have experienced. I have not experienced this from other BPO companies even in my elementary, high school and college classes. Being a trainer does not give you a license to humiliate or insult someone simply because they are under you. That is power tripping. This trainer has this self-entitlement. She expects that her command should be followed and you should abide by her rules. As if, her being trainer for the first time has made her a royalty. She was promoted from an agent to a trainer in a short time without any background or passion in teaching. I can imagine the humiliation of all the inexperienced trainees who will fall under her in the future. We cannot provide an accurate and more honest reviews each time a feedback form is being passed unto us to answer after each module/training since you will submit it to the same person you are giving feedback to that allows them to read the reviews about them. This kind of feedback system is a big no-no because through this, they can even trace who gave them a negative feedback and manipulate the grades -

December 30, 2019

not so good compensation

Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other product and services. Opens customer accounts by recording account information. Maintains customer records by updating account information. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint, Following up to ensure resolution. Maintains financial account by processing customer adjustments. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer's information and analyzing customer needs. Contriutes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Up sell Product and Services to existing and New Customer and Promote new product to non Customer -Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. Payments and Billing - accept payment by credit card, offer self-serve payment solutions, and explain charges on the customer's bill. Product features - assist customers with pay-per-view orders, change programming packages, equipment upgrades, and general questions. Sales - use a consultative approach to educate and offer existing customers

Pros

nice culture

Cons

low paying

December 24, 2019

Fun Workplace

I work 5 days a week have and has 2 days split off. Very diverse working environment. Staying awake and focus on the task is really challenging but I have came to overcome this as I have been working during graveyard shifts ever since I joined the BPO Industry.

December 3, 2019

It was okay for my first ever job

Actually applied for a part time front desk/office position and ended up being a csr, I still took the opportunity since it was a very good offer and I thought the experience would help me in the long run. Had a contract good for 1 year and it was really great working there, to be honest the training part was the most fun because it was like going back to school. Team mates and the leaders/supervisors are very welcoming and supportive.

November 18, 2019

Good

Work load and pressured to work on the weekends and day off. Good benefits and salary. Great environment to work with. Good management. Management always hear the employees concern.

Productive and client and employee engaged company

I started out with HGS as a healthcare associate. They focus more on how they can develop the skills and engage more with the frontliners. The company helped me see myself growing within the corporate set-up.

September 18, 2019
Hi! Thank you for sharing this positive experience with HGS! We aim to maintain work quality we provide for our employees.

Productive and fun

Fun people to work with, ideas are welcomed, approachable managers and leaders. I would like to reapply when I return to Philippines for good and would recommend it to friends in the Philippines.

Pros

Low salary

Cons

Approachable leaders

July 8, 2019
Hi ! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond. :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits