Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews in Eastwood City

Eastwood City34 reviews

Found 34 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,258 reviews

Low Salary and Work overload

It was a good experience from the start of the training but after a few months they started imposing these mandatory OT every shift and should be strictly followed. They took 2/3 of my salary for missing my OT hours. The basic salary is so low and the working environment is not so friendly in my experience. I left the company for good but I'm still grateful for HGS for giving me the opportunity to work even if I had a bad experience. I would give it 3 out of 5.

Pros

Great facility and helpful trainers

Cons

Toxic coworkers & mandatory OT

September 29, 2021
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

The excellent management.

They make sure that salary is never late. Good for newbies. HR is very responsive when in comes to salary disputes. My first company and probably the best company for me.

December 20, 2021

Salary

Workload does not justify our salary. Mandatory OT and we were only given 1 hr of break/lunch for more than 8 hrs of shift with OT. Typical queueing on MON-TUE.

Pros

Wah

Cons

Mandatory OT, lack of allowance

September 20, 2021

Productive and cool workmates

Managers and team leaders are superb but not all. Some TLs don't care about the feelings of their agents, they don't understand their feelings at all. Basic salary is not good for me if you'll compare it to other companies who have the same account we're in. The salary we're receiving is not acceptable to the job we're doing. Offering WFH, and yet the subsidy is not consistent. I hope in the future, it will be balanced and the job or the queue is worth the salary the agents are receiving.

April 8, 2021

Perfection

The only downside is the cross-training. nightshift schedule. The food in the pantry (expensive but they’ll serve you small portion), Sleeping quarter is love. Plus we had a bug tv for streaming (idk if it’s still there)

Pros

fun environment, lots if activities, bonding and parties, lots of rewards

Cons

Cross training, shifting schedule and KPIs

February 8, 2021
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond. :)

Great place to work. Amazing people

Great experience with HGS! Amazing co-workers, fun bosses and leads, relax but engaging work, the benefits are fair. They value professionalism and integrity. The people are friendly and helpful. Love it. I encourage you to apply and take your next step as a Customer service representative. They accommodate everyone regardless of age and experience.. I'm sure you'll love it too.

Pros

Great people, relax and fun work place

Cons

None I think

December 14, 2020

a typical day at work, fun at work, work-life balance, fun environment, friendly colleague, work opportunity, accessible workplace, It taught me to strive on what you aim

March 23, 2020

Management here is an epitome of politics

The environment is good and the people are good. It's the management who is incompetent and plays favorites. Especially when it comes to advancing to a higher post, if management feels that you have a very strong personality and won't give in to every command they give, you won't stand a chance in getting the post. Even if you have all the potential.

March 2, 2020
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details to us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

Good team but sadly poor management/leadership

During my stay in this company, this my longest bpo experience. At first, training was good at the that time. During my ojt to production as well.. But then I observed that my team lead is a bully., he actually threatened you a termination when you have mistake or due absences even.when you actually really sick. Many agents not speaking up due to many reasons to stay and keep up with this team lead.,but according to his record, some of the agents file for a complaint and yet he is not penalize because of his behavior. Sadly many agents feel helpless, suffer in silence.

Pros

Good compensation

Cons

Poor leadership management

January 13, 2020

No fix schedule and sickness will get you terminated

Everything is fine until you get sick, the computers are sticky you have to manually clean every station you go, break schedule is not with the team, salary is not fair to each teammate so you have to manually dispute everything every time.

December 16, 2019

Fun workplace

I am on a night shift account, Our Manager is a fine man and very supportive as well. we work like we are a family. overall I guess it was really nice to work in HGS especially if you are just starting up your career. HR people, as well as nurses and doctors, are nice.

December 9, 2019

Flexi time

Good HMO benefits, flex time, management are accommodating, employee voice, engage for success, always have room for improvement, strict but with a heart of gold.

October 29, 2019

Fun workplace and great people but..

Lacks support from management, otherwise, people are fun to work with and are very friendly and helpful. Tools are outdated and we have to fo a lot of things manually. Low pay compared to other BPOs

October 3, 2019

Productive and Adaptable Environment

It has a safe working environment and all the employees are very kind and considerate. You can see yourself grow in that company not only because of the work that you do but also the environment and your co-workers.

Pros

Flexible Schedule

Cons

Long working hours

August 6, 2019
Hi! Thank you for sharing this positive experience with HGS! We aim to maintain work quality we provide for our employees.

Fun while it lasted

Not bad for my first job. Training was fun. Management keep on changing. Always mandatory over time. Benefits was kinda okay. Team leaders only care about the KPI performance.

July 8, 2019

less actitvites

For the past 10 years that i have been with the company,i have seen it’s ups and downs and how it grew to what it is today. I thank them for the lessons, confidence and knowledge that they have provided and instilled. But i decided to try something new and want to move to higher level.

Pros

14 month bonus

Cons

Medical insurance limitations, no offline time for additional tasks

May 28, 2019

sleeping quarters

same as all the call ctr thatb ive been through its not the same atmosphere mood everyday but definitely they are all rooms for improvement, also hardest pat of the job is irate callers and most enjoyable is coaching period

Pros

team bldgs

September 25, 2018
Hi! Thank you for sharing your experience with HGS. We wish you all the best now and always. :)

Productivity

I work 8-9 hrs a day. We work at night. Honestly there's nothing much to learn with our management because they don't provide seminars to improve your skills.

April 11, 2019
Hi! We are sorry for this unpleasant experience. We would like to address your concern, please share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Productive and fun workplace.

I really love working at Hinduja Global Solutions. They have great job benefits for their employees. The managers and supervisors are very approachable and understanding.

Pros

Quarterly bonus and exceed bonus for exceeding the metrics

Cons

No free coffee.

February 5, 2018
Hi, we appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Feel free to share your more details to us via talk2us@teamhgs.com.

great place to meet great people

it was fun while it lasted, i enjoyed the people i worked with however the environment is very strict and profit focus, work seems to be too much for the compensation they are providing. great healthcare benefits

Pros

within my degree: nursing

Cons

too far with salary too low

February 5, 2018

good working experience. good management

good working environment.. fixed weekend saturday/ sunday. friday sweet treats. collaborate with different teams. target depends on individual performances. good customer service will be the evaluation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits