Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Showing all 5,254 reviews

fun workplace

The people I have had the pleasure to work with have been very supportive and motivating. It makes the stresses of the job melt away some. The management offers flexible working schedule and allows me to stay at home and this is very helpful since I am a solo parent and I have a special child.The salary is competitive, and we are given annual appraisals.Trainings are offered at our convenience, too.

January 20, 2023
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond.

Benefits

I worked there for 7 years, I was mistreated and felt unappreciated. After my title as a lead operator, I was forced to be demoted. No offer for advancement. Pay was never increased.

Pros

Benefits, Pto

Cons

Management and pay

February 2, 2023
Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

Good

Training was great and work hours. We do shift bid every 2 weeks. The only thing I disliked is they're trying to bounce the agents back and forth into different departments.

January 20, 2023
Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Every part of this job was stressful

1. The managers insulted you when you asked for help2. The queue to getting help was often far too long (sometimes over an hour)3. The way they decided shifts was inefficient and caused a lot of stress4. The training was lacking5. No allowances for people who have disabilities6. All of this and they only paid minimum wage.

Pros

work-from-home

Cons

Literally everything else.

January 17, 2023

Fun workplace

You will get a good Bonus if you achieve you monthly/weekly sales target. Lots of activities all around the year and company events. Good management Supportive staff

January 13, 2023
Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving toward success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best.

Overall good place to work

Its a good place to work if you are good at multitasking ….Timely coaching sessions with Team leader,you can pick up shifts of your choice if your performance is good….but less pay and less chances of promotions

January 9, 2023

Productive and fun working environment

So nice company. I wish I could work here soon. Very fun people I'm working with. My bosses are very nice and the work schedule since I was an intern here is great!

January 5, 2023

Good for beginners who are willing to learn from first experience in bpo companies.

The company is good and clean. Your job here is to provide benefits to the healthcare and next you will go the claim sections which is kind of a hassell in first place because it was a computations and billing process. Overall, good place and company for willing to learn as a beginner in bpo companies. The training is very great and you'll just have to listen to your line trainer.

Pros

clean environment, not toxic company, no profanities

Cons

stressfull during claim training

January 5, 2023

simple easy job if you are not on the phone lines

great pay for texas, simple easy work, very automated. basically they need professionals to serve and tend to the clients. keep the client happy and your job will be beyond easy here-but call center taking calls is not easy!

December 30, 2022

Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone

Management is terrible , training is a joke , good luck getting support to help you out when you get stuck . Every week you'll be missing hours from your paycheck . Hope you are good at holding your bladder because if not good luck, they go ape s*it when youre off the phone for a minute or two . System issues on a daily . Enjoy loosing incentives for not being able to be on the phones due to internal system issues. Pto yea ull accumulate but it'll be declined 98% of the time . Skip this one and don't apply . There's better companies out there

Pros

Cons

All of it

December 27, 2022

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hinduja Global Solutions?

Genuine working environment

Great place to work. If you want to polish your communication skills, this is definitely a place for you. As part of customer service role, you learn to deal with all kinds of customers and get experienced.

December 27, 2022

Productive and Approachable

As a newbie you will learned a lot and the environment is very nice the trainer and tl are very approachable also they always motivate you. Salary i never experienced dispute always ontime

December 19, 2022

Support limited and staff not listened to

The training in no way prepared us for our role. There are only a few of us left from my large training group and I think we are all unhappy. Support has been very limited and we get told one thing and then something completely different happens. Agents are expected to help each other as there isn’t support available. I think HGS need to start listening to their staff or they won’t have a decent ones left. The only good things about the role are my colleagues and a supportive manager. If only we were appreciated and listened to my review may be different but at the moment it seems like we are just a number and easily replaced!!!!

December 19, 2022

Csr

I worked for HGS with Humana, I was lucky enough to have a good trainer, but once you're on production you are all by yourself. Nobody helps you out, and the call volume is high. You only get 30 min lunches.

December 15, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your HGS experience. We wish you all the best! Please connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com to further our conversation.

Good money not so great work structure

Sometimes it’s hard to get help on the production floor and they have little to no communication they also promise you a bonus but don’t give it to you

Pros

Work from home

Cons

You get help slowly because it’s work from home

December 12, 2022

Productive but fast pace work place

I was promoted but shortly demoted, no reason was given for demotion, after a couple of years no reason was given for my termination, you have to be lucky if your team leader is will to listen to you, this is very upsetting and with very difficult to express but the truth is the management, supported, promoted and appreciated employees of a Hindu community, who had less knowledge, experience and not on merit basis or experience, this was felt, expressed explicitly by many of my co-workers who were not only talented, achievers and were working for longer than them

Pros

Periodic Huddles meetings to meet comopanies business needs

Cons

No reasons are given for termination from job no respect for experienced and loyal employees

December 9, 2022
Thank you for writing a review. The things you've described here are concerning to us and we want to take this opportunity to learn more. If you'd be comfortable with it, we encourage you to connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Worked 6 years

The training is a lot but once you work past that it gets much easier with time. Prepare yourself for the types of calls if your new to customer service it’s not for the light hearted.

December 9, 2022

It's a job.

Long hours, frustrated and frustrating customers. Keep pushing for more sales despite being in a customer advisory role. Constantly feel like I can't have a personal life outside of work due to the hours. No room for advancement due to their internal sites not working properly. Understaffed and overworked employees.

Pros

Healthcare provided

Cons

Long hours, forced overtime

December 8, 2022

What is the best part of working at the company?Working from homeWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?The pressure to meet sales goals and always being in fear you're going to lose your job if you have an emergencyWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Some of the team leads are easy going and understanding..HR is a totally different storyWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Back to back phone calls, navigating billing systems and pressure to make a sale even if the customer is adamant they want nothing whatsoever

December 8, 2022

From day one, I have received tremendous guidance and support for each step of the way. There is an outstanding support system that helps you grow.

Underpaid and overworked.

Terribly disorganized. Communication from department to department is terrible. Work/life balance is IMPOSSIBLE at management level. Agents are treated significantly better than management.

December 8, 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Hinduja Global Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?