Hinduja Global Solutions
View all Hinduja Global Solutions reviews

Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Review

Pay:job role ratio is very low.

Pay:job role ratio is very terrible. They overpromised with the earnings and they highlight too much on the incentives and the work set-up. Limited transparency. The higher management especially those who have been in the company for so long are very approachable and has a sense of respect with those new ones whose still trying to grasp how they would like to run the business. There is nothing wrong in working hard for this company as long as the hardwork is being compensated accordingly. Incentives distribution is not fair. The same job role but higher compensation to other branches and even to other employees.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

February 17, 2022
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

Same role

Fun workplace ang approachable management

Fun workplace ang approachable management but heavy work load. Long inbound calls queue and low chance of leave request approval and very Strict compliance attendance.

Pros

Fun workplace ang approachable management

Cons

Long inbound calls queue and low chance of leave request approval

November 11, 2022
Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.
Same role

Good

It was good, benefits were amazing and the pay is good, working environment was friendly , promotion is available once after a year in the company. Good

October 12, 2022
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond.
Same location

It's more fun and challenging in the HGS iloilo

I'm happy to work on site in ayala technohub HGS iloilo because for a healthy environment.. I'd like to recommend also my friends and relatives to incourege them to apply to this company because this not only a company but u can treated this is your family..

Pros

Free voucher more benefits in this compnay

Cons

8 hours duty

July 26, 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Hinduja Global Solutions
  • Pay:job role ratio is very low.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?