Hinduja Global Solutions
View all Hinduja Global Solutions reviews

Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Review

Low Compensation and Benefits

You'll be crosskilled but they will pay you the same. The client that I've handled is very demanding, their metrics are hard to reach. You'll get cited when you're absent from work even if it's due to medical reason (even if you have a valid medical certificate). You'll get your final pay 3-6mos from the clearance date or worst, you'll get nothing. The HR will just inform you that you will not get any final pay because you're overpaid without giving any breakdown or proof that you really are. I have learned a lot during my stay here and I appreciate my colleagues and TL but it's not an overall great experience especially when it comes to compensation and benefits. If you're a newbie, go and apply but if you're tenured, this is not the workplace that you should be in.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

February 10, 2022
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

Same role

Fun workplace ang approachable management

Fun workplace ang approachable management but heavy work load. Long inbound calls queue and low chance of leave request approval and very Strict compliance attendance.

Pros

Fun workplace ang approachable management

Cons

Long inbound calls queue and low chance of leave request approval

November 11, 2022
Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.
Same roleSame location

Good

It was good, benefits were amazing and the pay is good, working environment was friendly , promotion is available once after a year in the company. Good

Pros

Cons

October 12, 2022
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond.
Same roleSame location

Relaxed and easy accounts

As someone who's a newbie, HGS is a really good company. I have growth. The only con is that the salary is so low. But I'm still really thankful with this company.

July 4, 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits