Hinduja Global Solutions

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines378 reviews

Found 378 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,227 reviews

Fun workplace ang approachable management

Fun workplace ang approachable management but heavy work load. Long inbound calls queue and low chance of leave request approval and very Strict compliance attendance.

Pros

Fun workplace ang approachable management

Cons

Long inbound calls queue and low chance of leave request approval

November 11, 2022
Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Good

It was good, benefits were amazing and the pay is good, working environment was friendly , promotion is available once after a year in the company. Good

October 12, 2022
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond.

Fun and productive workplace

It is a very healthy workplace but that is because the people working there are very humble and nice. They are very friendly and you can build long term relationships with your peers

October 7, 2022

Great company and management

Team Leads are very accommodated and supportive. Work life balance because day offs are in Saturdays and Sundays. And I learned a lot like comm skills and etc.

September 26, 2022

Good management and work environment

I did not have any problems with my colleagues and supervisors. Everyone is kind and respectful. The workplace is not stressful. The Management got a little strict though regarding the minimum health protocols due to COVID-19. (which is fine)

Pros

Salary is always on time

Cons

Lower salary compared to other companies (might depend on the account though)

September 2, 2022

It feels like home

The please feels like home. You can spend hours sleeping after or before shift. They have shower rooms and gym rooms. What I don't like about the business I supported is the politics and favoritism between new and old employees. I wish that there could have been more benefits during that time.

August 10, 2022

Nice co-workers

Nice Co-workers and the Team Leaders are very approachable. Though kind off stressful because you we're being assigned to a different account in a daily basis at times.

August 10, 2022

Stable company

Good company who takes care of employees.Have good benefits14th month payCSR activitiesEmployee engagementCulture is awesome!Stable company and will not let you down

July 28, 2022

It's more fun and challenging in the HGS iloilo

I'm happy to work on site in ayala technohub HGS iloilo because for a healthy environment.. I'd like to recommend also my friends and relatives to incourege them to apply to this company because this not only a company but u can treated this is your family..

Pros

Free voucher more benefits in this compnay

Cons

8 hours duty

July 26, 2022

Workplace Culture

Lacks of support from management. They are only concern about the stats doesn't care about the agent situation. Most of employees are resigning because it is hard to get a VL. Or wasn't allowed to get enough VL.

Pros

14th month pay

July 22, 2022
Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

Stressful workplace

There are too many tasks to do but not enough time to do it. You would need to do OT just to finish it. That is OT for your tasks plus the mandatory OT.

July 13, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your HGS experience. We wish you all the best! Please connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com to further our conversation.

Great perks and benefits

Supportive colleagues and considerate management. All employees I have worked with were very professional especially those in managerial position, they were very cooperative and understand the responsibilities of each employee.

July 11, 2022

Employees were friendly and easy to deal with.

I've been productive and learned a lot of things on my account in Hinduja Global Solution. The company has friendly working environment. The bosses were kind,understanding and generous.

July 8, 2022

Productive & good ground to start your BPO experience

I started to work in this company as a Healthcare Advocate and from that time I was hired as a WFH agent. Sometimes it gets hard to communicate with leads to ask questions for the customers concern but when you do it on your every day task you'll get used to it.

Pros

Work From Home Set-up

Cons

Sometimes queues overflow

July 8, 2022

Relaxed and easy accounts

As someone who's a newbie, HGS is a really good company. I have growth. The only con is that the salary is so low. But I'm still really thankful with this company.

July 4, 2022
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

Productive and fun workplace

Difficult tasks to do. Meet a daily quota every time you go to work. Workload is too heavy and stressful. Hard to meet daily quota of sales. No rest. Customers are picky.

June 27, 2022

Productive Workplace and Effective Trainers

The people here are great! From the security guards up until to the executives. For a newbie like me, they offer a sufficient salary/benefits package. Their training is very effective and engaging, they'll let you explore further how you communicate in English and expand your vocabulary.

June 17, 2022

Good incentives

Low salary but good incentives as long as you meet the required metrics. Aside from servicing, agents will also do sales. The incentives are based on the sales

Pros

Incentives are great as long as you meet the metrics

Cons

Mandatory ot

June 15, 2022

Diligent trainers the management is nice to its employees

Good company for newbies. Trainers are kind and empathetic. If you are a newbie and looking for a company to get some experience then hgs can be your go to

June 3, 2022

I learned a lot as newbie in healthcare and its like a big family for 5-yrs enjoyable stay although compensation is not that big. Great place to work.

May 16, 2022

A good company for start ups

A good and a cool place to work, mediocre compensation with regards to salary, friendly people to chill around. there might be some instance that you will have some argument with the upper management but somehow they will resolve your issue.

May 4, 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits