Hinduja Global Solutions
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines313 reviews
Salary / Benefits
All Employees are very welcoming. They are friendly and helpful with regards to sharing their knowledge about the company and job. I really love being part of the team. Management are all so great.
Pros
You will learn a lot more.
Cons
Graveyard shift, you have to adjust in shifting schedules.
August 5, 2020
Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving towards success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best:)
Salary / Benefits
Worst shift manager!! On cigna account! Whats the purposed of operation manager???!! Havung off phone even it is queueing??? Where is the justice on those paid theysame amount but imbalance work!! Some take calls some are not!! Stop ur ignorance!
You have your day!! God knows who you are!!!
Pros
Worst
Cons
Worst
July 30, 2020
Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com
Salary / Benefits
Had it not been for a very important family role, I will not leave HGS. The office is great. It is quite laid back and the people are well mannered. No issues.
July 19, 2020
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond. :)
Salary / Benefits
Great Place to work I loved it!! the only things that I would change is the director place to grow. Some the top positions has 12 -20 people in line for it.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Long working hours
June 20, 2020
Salary / Benefits
Being an HGS Employee is both rewarding and challenging. Environment is indeed very friendly and asking assistance from someone is just one hand reach and easy for them to communicate our concern
Pros
Environment
June 18, 2020
Salary / Benefits
Awesome experience with HGS. There were let-downs because of some personnel I encountered at work, but, overall work experience is great. No qualms about the site.
June 10, 2020
Salary / Benefits
-It is common in a call center to receive calls from irate customers.
-I learned to extend my patience and still assist the customer in a professional way.

-the management and supervisors treat the agents like we were at the same level with them.

-the hardest part of the job was dealing with irate doctors

-I most enjoyable part when I gave them the correct solutions
May 31, 2020
Salary / Benefits
I have considered HGS as my second home. It was environmentally friendly and the stress level compared to other BPO is quite simple and can be handled professionally.
May 16, 2020
Salary / Benefits
I really love working in HGS. The employees and staffs are so friendly and approachable. They also have a lot of fun events like dressing up every week and have a chance to win great prizes. The team leads or trainers were very supportive and they will really help you to gain knowledge and experience.
May 1, 2020
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hinduja Global Solutions?
Salary / Benefits
Indeed is a fantastic place to work, consisting of transparent leadership and an incredible company culture. Our employees truly stand behind the company mission... We help people get jobs.

Each day brings a new and exciting challenge. The senior leadership team cares for their employees, always putting us first.

The focus on work life balance is incredible. With HGS capabilities too (great in a time like this). I can't imagine myself anywhere else.
April 29, 2020
Salary / Benefits
No discrimination. Feel at home. Everyone is treating you as family. People are helping out each other. HR and Management team are very transparent. They never let their people hanging.
April 24, 2020
Salary / Benefits
People on this company were good. They are all opened in new learnings and people. Bosses are considerate but strict enough to make everything fine and good
April 22, 2020
Salary / Benefits
They dont give referral fee even though they promote it. Theyre not ready for any calamity. Hard to reach out. Inconsiderate to all employees. I dont recommend
April 7, 2020
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details to us via talk2us@teamhgs.com
Salary / Benefits
HGS Management do not value long loyal years of service. Employee dissatisfaction continue to rise year by year yet money is still the priority over employee welfare.
March 30, 2020
Salary / Benefits
I love working in HGS because the management are too considerate and training are exceptional, learned a lot from them . its the coolest management i have ever been. clean quite, easy, mall, supermarkets, fun and cafes restaurants is just right in the corner and you will not get bored.
March 27, 2020
Salary / Benefits
I have up to 30k of referral bonus that they didn't give me. Until I resigned. Then I just moved on and forget about it. They lied about their recruitment bonus
March 25, 2020
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work, fun at work, work-life balance, fun environment, friendly colleague, work opportunity, accessible workplace, It taught me to strive on what you aim
March 23, 2020
Salary / Benefits
Family Vibe and give you opportunities for growth. All departments are sensitive to the needs of your operations and everyone is on point. Gives opportunity for learning development and will equipped you with knowledge that you need for daily operations
March 10, 2020
Salary / Benefits
Nothing I can say to my previous company. I dont have any problem with the job its just that my supervisor is not approachable enough that makes me decide to leave the company.
March 10, 2020
Salary / Benefits
The environment is good and the people are good. It's the management who is incompetent and plays favorites. Especially when it comes to advancing to a higher post, if management feels that you have a very strong personality and won't give in to every command they give, you won't stand a chance in getting the post. Even if you have all the potential.
March 2, 2020
Salary / Benefits
Family vibe environment and good company. The company is generous to its employees and has fun environment. Bosses are approachable and helpful. Thank you.
February 26, 2020