Hilton
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Hilton Management reviews

Philippines31 reviews
5 star hotel
Luxurious hotels in Manila.
Colleagues are easily to work with and can rely on.

Very good working environment.

International company.

Management is very appreciative to all team members.
Great work experience
My position here was Architectural Coordinator, and as coordinator we need to manage our project properly with planning,time,quality assurance and proper coordinate with subcontractors, construction management, supplier and consultants.
Salary / Benefits
enjoyed working for the chain
The chain taught me a lot about standards and what it required to follow the Hilton standards. The culture was really great and how they treated their employees was something that most organizations must emulate.
Pros
great culture and they took care of their people
Cons
no retirement benefits
Fun place at work
I love my job at Hilton I really feel home with my friends and officemates there. We socialize and talk about our daily work. The management help me more to improve my skill and knowledge.
Pros
More incentives
productive and nice place
will be taking calls on costumers and convince them to buy a certain product that we are selling. i learned to have a long patience to annoying costumers really. supportive management. i get well along with my co workers. the hardest part of the job is when we got low sales on a day. and of course the most enjoyable part of the job is when we have a very high sales on a day and our boss take us to a free dinner and movie.
Pros
free acommodation, free meals, free carlift wherever we want to go
fun workplace
Typical day at work is answering calls from guest who would like to book a room. I learned a lot of things about hospitality business and how to communicate and assist well hotel guests. I can say that the management are pretty well doing their best to reach out to all their employees. My co-workers makes the working environment enjoyable and everyone are helping each other to meet the company's goal. The hardest part of my job is when guests are insisting to have a reservation to a fully booked hotel because s much as I want to book them a room, I won't be able to do so. The most enjoyable part of the job is when at the end of your shift you were able to book a lot of rooms that makes you reach your quota for the day.
Pros
employee engagement
Cons
high volume of calls
Five Star Hotel in Cebu, Philippines
I had my on-the job- training in this establishment. It helps me to build confidence because of the people I'm dealing with. Most comfortable job because of it services towards its workers. Team are fun to be with. Management are willing to train there team in different area..
Pros
free food per duty, free laundry services
Cons
breaks
on call
It was great to be part of the five (5) star hotel in the Philippines as my first job. I learned many things such as a food server and how to deal with the customer. The management was good since they gave me a good compensation. We worked together with the co-workers evenly. On the other side I worked only on call. Lastly I considered the company a good one since they gave us good tips.
Pros
free meal
Cons
if no call for job
Salary / Benefits
Very Fun Environment, A lot of exciting activities are held inside the workplace
Call Centre, Fun environment, friendly co workers and management, benefits are good.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
graveyard shift
The Best Management I've ever had
The management are creating something different for the staff to make their work enjoyable while at work. And in order the team member to be motivated and be more familiar in the hotel they implement these cross training from every departments in order for us to learn some other areas and at the same time we will get along with other team member as well through these we feel that working in this company is really and truly rewarding we feel important to them. And in order to avoid mistakes all the time they are providing us training on how to handle such aspects that most of the time we failed. The most wonderful while working with this company is that you will feel that you still give helping hand to others through out reach program and thats during our free time and voluntarily.
Pros
free accomodation, food allowance & transportation
Cons
benefits for healthcare and other insurances