Hilton

Hilton Employee Reviews

Philippines36 reviews

Found 36 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,126 reviews

Cool awesome great this is great but also awesome you know so it's best

Cool awesome great this is great but also awesome you know so it's best to come prepared and be prepared to know what to be in the career of your lif the

Pros

Free

Cons

Long

Lack of manpower

Employees are doing multiple roles. Which are too much to handle. Company didn't consider extending any salary increase for doing multiple roles. It's just sad

company is ok

company is ok. good benefits given that you are allowed to stay at other hilton brands worldwide with a discount. and you can also share friends and family discounts which is pretty good.

Pros

good brand

Cons

super competitive management

Good

The company has a good reputation and they care for people. The salary is good and they took care of rhe guest, they give good compensation, hopefully they stay that way.

stressing but with fun expereinces

Hilton gives a lot of incentives since i worked as hotel reservation specialist. They also add some incentives if reached your qoutas. and they really care for their staffs.

Pros

reasonable incentives

Cons

Hilton company offers the best plan that they can provide their employee. They were able to provide good benefits and salary package based on the skills of their employee. They were able to give high incentive programs to their employees. Kudos!

One of the Best Brand to work in Hospitality Industry

- Great Benefits & perks ( hospitality people know what I'm talking about ) - Great Culture - community service / global service - Great Opportunities - global platform - Long hours is given if you are working in hospitality industry so this is expected. - Fun place to work - Great learnings ( Hilton University )

Pros

Great Benefits / Perks

Cons

Long Hours

Competitive colleagues

My boss was strong-willed, which sometimes made it difficult to communicate new ideas; however, we always managed to talk it out and find solutions that were best for the company.

Pros

Free lunch and snacke

Cons

Short breaks

A company who believe in the success of its employees through Thrive and Teamwork

It was an honor to be part of one of the most recognized company among its industry. I had so much fun working in Hilton Manila. All your leaders believe in the skills that you have and always ensure to give their appreciation.

Product and fun

Good company nice people work and more casino at biside at hotel more than guest arrival infront of terminal 3 i love to serve all the guest a diffirent kind off guest japanese chinise foreigneer country

Pros

Free free food free uniform

Cons

4 hours

5 star hotel

Luxurious hotels in Manila. Colleagues are easily to work with and can rely on. Very good working environment. International company. Management is very appreciative to all team members.

Great work experience

My position here was Architectural Coordinator, and as coordinator we need to manage our project properly with planning,time,quality assurance and proper coordinate with subcontractors, construction management, supplier and consultants.

Hospitality

can't imagine how's my work in this place, as a young apprentice that time i don't know much about serving people in a dining room, but through the knowledge & teaching of our manager along with some of my co-workers i did succeed. Thanks for an experience.

Good

This industry is very stressful since they focused on sales. They gave be out specific targets that you have to reach in order for you to get a good incentives on top of your salary. Since this is a BPO Industry they are very strict on telephone etiquettes and you have to follow the call flow that the company provides.

Awesome experince!

This would be my best BPO experience! Competitive salary and incentives.. benefits and many more! You should try to be a TEAM MEMBER! Hilton is really amazing!!

productive everytime they give gppdies

the typical work day for me is having a resolve issue of my client. i really enjpoy every phone everytime they ask for my supervisor and commend me for they issue and inquiries'

enjoyed working for the chain

The chain taught me a lot about standards and what it required to follow the Hilton standards. The culture was really great and how they treated their employees was something that most organizations must emulate.

Pros

great culture and they took care of their people

Cons

no retirement benefits

Foot massage and cooking

Working with different etnicity and religion is the best for me !! Well clean environment is a plus . Education and well intended training so you can well than your work and perfection too .

Pros

Lunch free and dinner

Cons

Healthcare

Fun place at work

I love my job at Hilton I really feel home with my friends and officemates there. We socialize and talk about our daily work. The management help me more to improve my skill and knowledge.

Pros

More incentives

Cons

Productive work environment with lots of fun and excitement.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you meet your target and you will get something from it. Additional incentive is waiting for agents who performs their job very well. Colleagues are accommodating. Open-Door Policy.

fun

day to day jobs in always intact and productive in order to deliver a great and memorable vacation to all guest and clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Hilton in popular locations

• Hilton