Hijo Resources Corporation

Hijo Resources Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Actually we work here as OJT, we have no salary nor allowance, but all in all I am happy being part in these company because we learn so much in there and can show our individual skills in preparation to employing work.
Salary / Benefits
I start to in 7am up to 4pm in the afternoon. I learned how to be patient in terms of processing bills, signatories to President inc..., and paper works. The management itself is conducive as well as the workplace culture. the hardest part of the job when you are urgently looking for the president because the paper is in need his signature. while the most enjoyable, you can talk to the employees freely and learned from them.
Salary / Benefits
We work anytime anywere we did not have day off we work 12hours a day.
I learned how to respect and to manage time.

The hardest part of my job is to protect my life.
Pros
Free lunch and snacks
Good at it's best.
I learned a lot specially how to use general ledger.

It is very enjoyable in Hijo because there are games that to be played every quarter of the year.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
There is an Olympic every quarter of the year to enhance the hidden talents and skills of the employees of the said company. It really helps people to enhance capability and ability.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
A very big company and that you need a vehicle to roam a round the place . Expensive but worth it . People are amazing and they treat the guest very well
Pros
free
Salary / Benefits
it so hard to work in packing house, ive learned that i should handle with care and focus on it. the management is not so very good.,,and the hardest part of my job that ive incounter is you should handle with care the banana , 'coz it is not easy, the banana is a sensitive fruits..
Pros
free to know
Cons
every min.