Hi-Precision Diagnostics

Hi-Precision Diagnostics Employee Reviews

Philippines45 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Huge volume of patients and all your mistakes matter. You should atleast bring a ton of patients on a daily basis to survive the day because the always in favor the patients regardless.
Pros
Benefits ( when you reach specific time of service)
Cons
Anti-employees
Salary / Benefits
Provides excellent procedure workflow in workplace. Very standard and systematic in terms of step by step instructions. Company policies are strictly implemented.
Salary / Benefits
Hi precision offers more than what i expected, it really makes someone a somebody. It focuses much on innovation and affordability so that everybody feels that hinprecision is really one of a kind.
Pros
The salary amd work is very reasonable
Cons
Requires discipline and responsibility
Salary / Benefits
This is a company that not only cares for its patients but also for its workers. I experienced good relationship with the people and the company who cares for its patients.
Salary / Benefits
nice and clean, good people and salary . nice place to work. identify different medical terms. fast paced job. competitive everyday . pressure everyday to hit the target
Salary / Benefits
All of us is a team in hardtimes or soft times. We accomodate patients with all our best. We do everything we can do to help them and give the instructions very well.
Salary / Benefits
*Salary Increase to selected staff only
*1 day off

*HMO coverage in-patient only

*maximum leave 16 days?

*You Pay for their In-house training upon resignation
Salary / Benefits
I worked for HPD for almost 2 years, specifically in their sales and marketing department. I was fortunate enough to have worked closely with top management since they are very hands-on in my department. During my time there, I was handling a newly opened branch and they gave me all the help I needed to get new accounts for the said branch.
Salary / Benefits
HP is has their edge on its medical equipment. They are convenient has a lot of branches and affordable. But when it comes to their employees, they have no HMO/medical health insurance benefits for their employees.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Hi precision is a very good stepping stone for me. Since it is ISO Accredited we have a very detailed and strict SOP. They helped me become more responsible and accountable for my actions. The management is very good as well as the vision mission.
Salary / Benefits
The Company always give a comprehensive growth and opportunities.
As an IT in a company, you will enjoy in the team while working and sharing ideas what the others have
Salary / Benefits
- The work environment is clean and organized
- The facilities are top-notch!

- Management is strict (in a good way)

- The amount of work, however, can be overwhelming to some; but your colleagues will gladly help you out if you're in a pinch

- Workplace culture is nice, company gives out events for the employees to participate on.
Pros
Lots of free stuff (food, gift certs, etc.)
Cons
High pressure environment
Salary / Benefits
The workplace in Hi-Precision was hectic yet it's fun because I was able to communicate with a lot of people and the employees there are really kind and welcoming. The hardest part however was being extra patient with patients who were stubborn. In due time you'll be able to cope up with them. It's just a matter of adjusting.
To provide quality diagnostic
healthcare services at affordable

prices

To make quality diagnostic

healthcare services accessible

for all

typical workplaces, your boss usually dont trust you. especially with money issues. low salary compared to other company with the same nature of the business. Super multi tasking
Salary / Benefits
This institution is using the advanced technology for the convenience of the patients. They offer a wide variety of services that is very competitive and more affordable than others.
Pros
Advance Technology
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
very productive company, hectic work schedule, salary was okay, management is good, co workers are very helpful with each other and team work does play in the field.
Salary / Benefits
I had fun working in Hi-Precision. The salary was great and the job was super easy. However, I had a problem with regards to the shifting of schedules per week, even every day.
Pros
Allowances
Cons
Long hours, shifting of schedules
Salary / Benefits
I've became a better employee because of my experiences. They taught me how to handle and to give patients with proper care they needed. They gave me so much opportunities to learn different procedures that I've never learned from my college.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Too many patients everyday
Salary / Benefits
Hi-precision is a good company, with very nice people, with proper training which will boost you, and your confidence and will sharpen your knowledge and gives satisfying salary.
Pros
never give late salary
Cons
none at all
Salary / Benefits
Very toxic if your in the main laboratory
Some Managers and supervisors are toxic, even with their policies sometimes.

Management gives more importance to tenured employees
Salary / Benefits
good place to work for people seeking to learn about laboratory stuff with the use of advance technology and provide employees with benefits and discounts.