HGS

HGS

HGS Employee Review

fun and productive

typical day at work is fun and productive. I've learned the importance of communication with your teammates and co-workers. Management can be late sometimes, in terms of fixing the disputes. There's no hard part of the job. the most enjoyable part is when everybody are there for each other when the negative parts are taking over

Pros

free lunch

Cons

weekend shift

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same location

enjoy and learn many things

everyday is new learning from my co worker and my job i love my job here but it is too far from me professional and personal growth you will achieve

Pros

free meal

Cons

too far
Same location

Same routine everyday. i learned a lot from admin works. Management and co workers were supportive to each other. The hardest part is my training. I enjoyed my work.

Pros

Free meal when we have visitors

Cons

Need to extend work when my co employee will not report.

Fun work with funny and professional people

Working here and being able to help other people as they aspire to have a job is awesome. People are so great, friendly and very helpful. I'm learning a lot and I am looking forward to worh here for long.

– January 1, 2018
Hi, thank you for your valuable feedback. Glad to hear you are having a pleasant experience with HGS. For any other feedback or queries please feel free to write to us at talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HGS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about HGS in popular locations

• HGS