HelloFresh

HelloFresh Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Warehouse Worker57 reviews

It was a nice experience for my first job

Enjoyed it as it was my first job, was really enthusiastic about it because of that. It is cold though. I really liked the pay, it helped me with my savings.

Pros

The pays

Cons

standing for long hours, but not to bad. Its Co, d

It's a great place to work .

Great management w.wonderful coworkers . But you got to get to work early if you want to get a good parking spot . For the most part though it's a good job .

Pros

Free coffee, smoking and nonsmoking area .

Cons

It's kinda cold but you will get use to it.

Good pay but it was like a 12 hour shift in a freezer, your work life balance is gone and your either over worked or you get paid to stand around and its to hard to fix a problem if your with a agency

Pros

pay

Cons

If your not a direct hire its its not worth working there

Nothing to say

Overall good people with positive energy.team work at their highest level. Tbh Everyone knows what they doing except some unfortunate individual behaviour . Other than that , very nice lads out there .

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Individual errors

ok

It was fine, no progression. Food box discount is good. Long hours. Little communication. Hr ok. Work not difficult. Management were ok. No training needed.

It was a ok job

Yes like the job very cold so bring a cold suit and hand warmers you are standing in the freezer throughout the shift. You barley get to move around through the job position unless your on break

Boring

Worst place to work at. Very Cold envoirment that even after 5 layers you would be shivering. The staff is very rude and expect you to work like a robot.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Cold envoirment

Ehh

It’s a super cold place to work at (in production) so if you do end up applying and getting a job there (in production) go as warm as you can because you will be freezing. Definitely favoritisms there. Not really hard of a job, you are constantly moving unless the line is going slow because of missing products or other stuff. They do feed you some days. They won’t let you leave the building til the end of your shift, so bring your lunch food inside with you or make sure to bring lunch, also they do have vending machines in the break room.

Pros

Free lunches sometimes, great people to work with

Cons

Too cold, maybe not enough pay

okay

not the worst place i've worked hourly rate is pretty good if you work nights but if you work in the day is not the best. Very very cold in the warehouse.

Pros

good free coffee

Cons

boring

Its Ight

Well its was great when I was there. Employees was nice to me and just followed the rules and u be ight. Don't be to friendly if you a warehouse worker rumors spread around. And u in newark please be safe

Pays great

Work really easy and pays great . Multiple oppurtinities and different positions to consider and no one has a problem with changing positions if you dont like where you're positioned .

Upper Management VERY POOR

Lack of caring about staffing shifts, required to search for employee mistake and report them. Extremely high expectations on production.NO organization or procedures. Avoid this place

Pros

money was good, but not worth the stress

boring

terrible work enviroment. shifts are long and boring. strict rules. money doesnt feel worth it at all. the hardest part is having to do the same thing all day. it is also really cold.

Pros

Cons

cold, long hours, boring

Average - not well organised. Quality control poor

With my managerial past totally unexpressed with middle management.Quality control poor.No subsidised canteen in a food place!Too much food wastage

Pros

Cons

Coffee machines don’t work properly

Bad workplace

If you was not fast enough they will tell you to speed up the process and if you could not then they will say stop what you are doing and tell someone else to do it and you get told to go and clean up the mess what people have made

Pros

Free parking

Cons

10mins breaks

Some people just come to work to be messy

They messy, they looking for a hook up and they should pay more to the employees to work in cold and also have a lot of security like if your working a lot of criminals

Pros

You'll meet some cool people

Cons

Short breaks, no meals, very cold place to work and the boss are rude they have their picks of favorite peoples

Strict & Grim

It only took me 2/3 hours of being in the main Factory/Warehouse to realise that I did not want to work at this company. You'd have to work 8Hrs a day (avg) and you'd have to meet certain targets. Whilst this is understandable for any company... The targets that this company have are absolutely inhuman. You might as well ask a robot to do all the work for you. The warehouse was cold & damp and could very easily get lost and you had to stick to certain areas otherwise On-site supervisors would have a go at you. The other thing that I noticed is that all the other workers looked so drained of life in that place. The amount that you get paid per hour is not worth the work if I'm totally honest. Even for lunches you'd need to bring your own. You'd think a FOOD company would put a bit of money aside for their hardworking people in the factories etc? This was not the case. There where vending machines (Which no doubt would go to the companies pocket anyways) and that was it. Overall I think that the company need to think about the standards in which they treat their employees.

Pros

Cons

LongHours/Short Breaks, Inhumain working conditions

Productive and fun workplace

Great pay rateOvertime is available Great managersFlexible work schedule Alot of benefits Different ways to better your position and your payGreat exercise

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short breaks

Boring

Not allowed to listen to music for 8 hours or sit down. Management is poor and organisation is non-existent. Have to stand in 40 min queues to sign-in in the mornings and don't get paid during this time. Also very cold since is refrigerated.

Pros

Flexible days

Cons

Boring and bad hours

Good

I live there team work if one slacking we all come together on the line too help that person struggling, there nice relax fun spirited people and love for you to ask questions about the company.

Pros

Good benifit and Well professional working people

Cons

Shirt breaks

N/a

I liked working at hello fresh 1 because it was fast easy pace only thing I didn’t like is that they had me in freezer my first day working there and I didn’t like that and you stand up for a lot hours but I liked the job because it was my speed of pace

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HelloFresh. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits
2.8
2.7
  • HelloFresh
  • Warehouse Worker
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?