HelloFresh
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

HelloFresh Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Warehouse Worker53 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I like a challenge so it was very fun to me now I have it down pack being that I a fast learning and I love it its just something I always wanted to do in life
Great pay rate
Overtime is available

Great managers

Flexible work schedule

Alot of benefits

Different ways to better your position and your pay

Great exercise
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
Not allowed to listen to music for 8 hours or sit down. Management is poor and organisation is non-existent. Have to stand in 40 min queues to sign-in in the mornings and don't get paid during this time. Also very cold since is refrigerated.
Pros
Flexible days
Cons
Boring and bad hours
Salary / Benefits
I live there team work if one slacking we all come together on the line too help that person struggling, there nice relax fun spirited people and love for you to ask questions about the company.
Pros
Good benifit and Well professional working people
Cons
Shirt breaks
Salary / Benefits
The work here is similar to Any other warehouse job you will encounter. I worked at Amazon before and it's pretty much identical they're both paying you PeanutsThey both have horrible management and they both have a high turn around rate. Thankfully I only work at this company through an online app so I don't have to be locked in with these nut cases. And it is also is a shame that this website has so many fake reviews giving this job site 5 stars.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short breaks, poor management, low pay, long hours
Salary / Benefits
I liked working at hello fresh 1 because it was fast easy pace only thing I didn’t like is that they had me in freezer my first day working there and I didn’t like that and you stand up for a lot hours but I liked the job because it was my speed of pace
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Hello fresh was a great place to work I worked in a assembly line we moved boxes, pushed A button and then place the item in the box and it was easy simple work.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Worked in the cold
Salary / Benefits
i had fun working with hello fresh because it was not a far distance from home, it wasn't really a fast nor slow paced working environment, so i really enjoyed it because it was just average.
Salary / Benefits
Ralph is a horrible supervisor he is very unprofessional and barely speaks English. He doesn't know how to be professional at all or effectively communicate with his employees.. You cant even talk to him about your concerns or any issues. If you say anything he doesn't like he will let you go. What kind of supervisor is that to have at your company? Ralph does not need to be in his position another day. Hello Fresh Management needs to get him out of the Grand Prairie warehouse location immediately!!
Salary / Benefits
very nice work for people who don't want customers service-related work. the hours they give is reasonable to survive daily living in our area, fun and great people in work
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoy working there form my assignments to the people. Everybody just feels at home while ther are working. The pay is awesome and the hours you work are even better. There is nothing hard about working at this job. I recommend anyone to try.
Salary / Benefits
Its feel good to work there it feel like your very confident 8n what you do the job seems to be so easy to you not only the job the people is to I appreciate it.
Pros
Family oriented
Cons
Cold
Salary / Benefits
It was a good job I worked out but I wasn't working that that long because of I was working through a temp agency so they have enough work for a temp agency
Salary / Benefits
Very clean environment for the employees and customers , They’re very in tuned with making sure they’re employees are well taken care of . But the coworkers can be hard to deal with sometimes . Found myself being treated wrongly with acts of racism.
Salary / Benefits
I just the fact that I was cold and they people there act like kids and didn’t act like there age basically that’s all it was. But other then that it was a easy job
Salary / Benefits
To work in the warehouse of HelloFresh you most have experience in warehouse working such as : Shipping, receiving, order selection, putaway of merchandise and sorting.
Salary / Benefits
Great Job! Wonderful place to work flexible hours and excellent staff. I went through the temp agency and became permanent after 1 month. You won’t regret it.
Salary / Benefits
The work place is good but the only issue is the cold within the factory. So it’s better off to dress warm and bring a pack lunch to work because there’s no kitchen that serve food.
Salary / Benefits
It starts off good, then you see a lot of favoritism, arguments daily, fights. They are very unorganized. Supervisors show favoritism towards the males (most are sleeping with them) a lot of DRAMA. Everybody smokes weed or they are drunk, they play loud music every night. The job is just overall ghetto !
Pros
You get paid
Cons
Ghetto, unorganized, Very cold
Salary / Benefits
Great Job But Not Good Management love my job that I was there to do drove sit down stand up double fortlifts received unload scanner puller bought items out to the receiving floor work on the food line packed the food items in the boxes stack the boxes to be shipped out
Salary / Benefits
Got kicked out for going to the toilet.
Complete terrib

freezing aswell.

Staff are very rude and aggressive not worth it.

Do not recommend working here.

Make you work like a dog and alot of other workers don’t treat place with respect because they drop food on the floor very unhygienic.