HelloFresh

HelloFresh Employee Reviews for Production Worker

Production Worker86 reviews

Good Pay, but no Structure or organization

It’s a good and easy job with great pay, but communication is hard there and it has no structure or organization. Hr is somewhat hard to communicate to if you need something.

Crazy disorganized place

This company is a mess ! The manager are lazy and they complain all the time for stuff that are not the associate fault . They don’t help at all , some of the leads are great. Everyone wants to be the boss. It’s so disorganized. The job is stressful when it doesn’t have to be. They need to hire better management. It’s a lot of favoritism for people and their whole family that they bring to work there . This place is not gonna last ! , people leave every day early and don’t come back . I found me a better job and the pay is great . Prayers for anyone looking to work here

Pros

Pay

Cons

Almost everything

I met some nice hard working people. But I felt like I was in jail. And there managers were the correction officers.

It's very unorganized. I've never seen a company run a business the way that place is ran. No professionalism, I felt like a animal waiting to be slaughtered. They don't care about anything or anyone. It's just about producing numbers. I worked there threw a temporary Agency, and I quit because the agency was taking 30 percent of my pay.

be part of a great company but it comes with exhaustion and cold days.

Typical day is entering a freezer for a 10 hour shift, with a 30 minute lunch. There are three 15 minute breaks provided. You will be standing for the 10 hours in a freezer packing food from three to six boxes directly in front of you on an assembly line. It becomes very exhausting, boring, and painful. The culture is great, there are occasional free lunches, goodies, and benefits are great. This is a good position to have until you find a job you want (which I did). The hardest part of the job is keeping your effort to go and stay all day. They are strict on days off and there is no personal relationship between managers and employees. Often miscommunicate but it's a job - just do your work and seek for another in the meantime.

The managers at hellofresh have their favorites and if your not one of them (even if you work hard or hard enough to be injured on the job) they will seek to get you out the door. Very poor management

Cool for what it is.

The job seems daily easy if you have common sense. The pay is pretty good to start off and the the raises you get after a while is pretty good in my opinion. Good work/life balance as well.

Bad management

Some of the workers were very rude disrespectful insensitive and careless but you have some who were very caring and considerate and made work easy. 3

Pros

Some of the staffs were considerate

Cons

Bad management

Quantity more than quality

Numbers are very important here, to the point where employees are shouted at by leads for not being quick enough. Terrible communication besides constantly being told what you are doing wrong. Extreme favoritism; only the favorites get the more preferable jobs like quality assurance. If you have any concerns about the work environment you’re just complaining and can be easily replaced. They do not care about their employees here, just pushing numbers. If being treated like you are lesser-than isn’t your thing, then it’s best to consider other options.

Bad work environment, people are ok but the work structure was terrible

The management felt clueless we had to fight for a spot to work ever morning in a cold freezer. They don't provide you jackets and you have to bring your own.

Easy and productive

Coming from Amazon it was like heaven. There are ways to help adjust to the cold temp. Buy hand and feet warmers (thank me later) Just be on time and be productive and I promise this job is easy.

Pros

Pay/hours

Cons

Hours/Cold

Great place to work but your gonna work hard. Everyone is really nice and want to help benefits ate great and you get them when you start i really like working for this company

Was a good job before hellofresh stopped caring

People stopped coming in because the company stopped caring for employees. No way to talk with HR, when you do they are very rude. No people working so your overworked and yelled at rush when management just stays in a circle talking and looking at their phones.

Money

It was ok a lot of work that all and the money is good job is ok people are ok that works their that all I can say about hello fresh you do get to make your money

Pros

Cons

Not good

Great if you’re Young and single

It was ok at first. Trained by video, during one day of orientation. They work you super FAST, and want great production, but steadily Quality Control breathing down your neck for any small error on foods!! If you don’t have Anxiety, you will!! It’s cold, but if you dress accordingly you’ll be ok, unless you’re working so fast and start sweating!?! (It happens!) It’s a task in itself to get gloves, to protect your hands! My first day, they put me on frozen meats and NEVER supplied me with the proper gloves.. worst part is finishing early, several times a week, when work is short. You’re not compensated and have to use your own personal time to make up the difference!!! If you’re good and Fast, they’ll work you to death!

Pros

Free lunches sometimes

Cons

Never know how many hours you’ll get. To many Chiefs and not enough Indians.

Pretty laid back environment

Job very easy just a little unorganized.. the human resource people SUCK. Dont really wanna help with anything. Breaks are very short.. management just walks around holding computers all day. If u mind your business its a pretty smooth job tho.

Pros

Easy work no micromanaging

Cons

Cold short breaks

Good pay but lacks everything else

We get payed good management is all over the place and HR never responds. There’s no way for us to contact them on the phone. It’s lacks a sense of direction and nobody communicates properly. We do get a bonus, the amount depends on what days you work. It’s freezing cold, about 32 degrees and it’s hard to work in it.

Hr is. a joke

The company's HR is a joke, there's no help, you get completely lost at work, they have few machines for punching and a lot of employees at the same time

Great job

Love it I have never had a better job. It's worth your time and effort. It you looking for a job that keeps you at work this is the one. Great pay and houes

Cons

Getting yelled at constantly and favoritism

If you want to work at a job where others don’t do there job and it affects the line…or where they let people get away with anything but their jobs be my guest constant yelling and some rude management where if you express how you feel they will get smart go ahead

Pros

Decent pay Good benefits

Cons

Poor management No thorough training Constant yelling

Good job

Good place to work,nice atmosphere, and good managers, it a good job to have with good pay. Flexible schedule, not stressful, maybe cold but still fair,becos u are well padded for the day.

Pros

Free holiday lunch

Cons

Good health care

A place to make money

Basically all it is. Everyone does whatever they want. You’re lucky if you get a good lead. People argue and fight all the time. Basically it’s like you’re in middle school. People are petty and selfish. Only good thing is the benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HelloFresh. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits