HelloFresh
Information from HelloFresh:

HelloFresh Employee Reviews for Production Associate

Production Associate15 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Very unorganized. Won’t know nothing with what’s going on. Managers suck. Hours and pay are cool but not a healthy place to grow. Good job just for a short period of time.
Pros
Hours at times
Cons
No way to move up. Management
Salary / Benefits
Worked here for only a week or two but it's been really hard. You're on your feet for 10 hours in cold temperatures and only get one 30 minute break and a 15 minute break later. The only way I knew it was lunch time or break time was when I saw everyone walking out of the warehouse. The job itself is mindless. It's hard physical work and for $14 an hour, it's just not worth it. In the fall and winter, for a 7am-5:30pm shift or visa versa, you'll never see the sunshine. It sucks. Everything is disorganized, they'll give you a brief run down of what you should be doing and then you're on your own. I was moved to 3 different lines and given 2 different leads who randomly left while I was working and never really understood if what I was doing was right or good. It's just very chaotic and because it's such a big company at this point, I doubt anyone really cares. We're really just rats in a maze here. Not worth it.
Pros
Decent benefits
Cons
Very short breaks, disorganized, low pay, confusing, hard physical work
Salary / Benefits
Only worked a couple of weeks. There was multiple occasions. First day- I was too slow. Second day- getting screamed “f$&@” and “god dam!$&” at me and few other employees. Third day- I get told “there’s so much p***y here, go get them”. One I am married and am not playing these childish games. Went for another week and just awful. Someone I met there got harassed for wearing sweat pants then two days later after she’s pointed multiple people out for the same thing apparently the GMP policy “changed” so she was told to get the original and the revised copy’s of the GMP policy. Then HR lady gave her the run around multiple time then proceeded to tell her to come back tomorrow for them to tell her they cannot wear sweatpants. This has been the worst experience in a work environment ever.
Pros
Benefits, and compensation
Cons
Everyone’s bad attitudes
Salary / Benefits
The way this job is organized is that if you dont have time in or a temp you get treated unfairly too much favortism here once they see you a hard worker they take advantage of that and you work harder than you should be working especially if its team work everybody tend to slack off and get mad when you slow and just learning.....and one more thing who is the manager on the floor too many chiefs not enough indians.....Need to be more organized.
Pros
first day benefits
Cons
You dont know when your break cuz they wont tell you
Salary / Benefits
What I like about HelloFresh is the work environment. I really enjoy the friendly atmosphere and my coworkers. The management has been very accommodating to me and the workplace is great.
Salary / Benefits
The employees that work in the office are incredibly rude. And treat the workers unfairly every time I work there always treating me like a dog “go faster” “you don’t deserve a break” “hurry up” this and that I don’t even feel like a human working there. And I was meant to get paid for 6 shifts but I only received £41 and haven’t been paid for two weeks. I been singing and out so there’s no excuse when speaking to the people in the office trying to explain the situation they kept hanging up the phone or shouting sayin all sort of things I should not get treate like this
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people that you became family with but the downside to that is once management see how close everybody gets that separate you. You really do not know who to listen to cause every manager has his/her own rules.
Salary / Benefits
Not nice place to work only 1 line manager is nice james the rest are ignorant no-one has a clue in there always running out of stock too don't bother
Salary / Benefits
A normal day consists of standing at your station and putting stuff (ice, food, cardboard packaging) in boxes. When you run low on something, you have to either yell to the people on the other side of the line and hope someone hears you, or get it yourself and hope production doesn't slow down too much. Hours could run from 7 AM to as late as 4:30 PM, but we often got out early.
Pros
As I wrote above, the work is pretty straightforward.
Cons
They may fire you without notice once your temp contract is up.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HelloFresh?
Salary / Benefits
It was an overall fun enviromental workplace I would recomend any body looking for employment to apply. Its laid back professional and steady paced very enjoyable.
Salary / Benefits
This is a refrigerated warehouse environment. It is a fast paced and upbeat place to work. The pay is fair and the benefits are really something special to have.
Benefits
Cons
Refrigerated
Salary / Benefits
I love working with my team, i run the line all day and make boxes. The day goes by fast, feeling the a since of accomplished at the end of the day. being a team player.
Salary / Benefits
Line leaders and managers are rude Lots of waiting around for stock in the mornings When you are new they make no time for you and treat you like an idiot No rotation so you end up doing the same thing on the line the whole shift They make out you have so much fun and that everyone is lovely but they are all rude and uptight all the time Treat you like your in a school playground separating you if you talk to anyone Seen some pretty disgusting food issues Days off are not together and they give you a 2-10 shift and then you get a day off but then you are back in at 5:45am so not much of a day off and you don’t feel well rested.
Pros
Break time, home time and days off
Cons
Boring, nasty line leaders and management, pay never correct, waiting around
Salary / Benefits
Was so cold and sometimes we dont have product for job. One team leader tell us we need to put wrong product in box. We have so nice manager. Some teamleader was so good help us
Pros
Cons
cold
Salary / Benefits
Conning favouritism to none English will constantly give you a shift you turn up and sent home never paid right management coop Do not work for them !
Pros
Cons
Pay/work standard/working environment/conning