HelloFresh
Information from HelloFresh:

HelloFresh Employee Reviews for Door to Door Sales Person

Door to Door Sales Person4 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Wouldn't ever work with them, for them, or buy their products. The pay is commission only. Management are aggressive if you don't meet targets. The team meetings in the mornings are just an excuse to be belittled. Several times I had my sales stollen by colleagues. The pay system works out that you don't make any real money until the customer has purchased 10 boxes. A lot of work for little to no reward
Pros
nothing
Cons
Everything about the job
Salary / Benefits
I was working for hello fresh through a marketing company who still owe me around $600 and will refuse to give it to me. The days were really long and the pay wasn't great even when I was doing well for the company. I took the job on the assumption I would be getting paid hourly during my training weeks as had been made out in the interview. However, this was a false promise and when learning the ropes I was barely earning anything. They also had me training new members of staff from around my second week in the company but there was no benefit to this and this cost me wages as they were knocking on doors I was supposed to be speaking to and it was a commission only job.
Pros
Free iPad to use
Cons
Underpaid, Long hours, unpaid working time
Salary / Benefits
The company tries to convince you that it's an awesome and fun experience but thats simply a lie. The salarys are low (they probably won't pay you at all, I got nothing for a whole week+sales), the "training" is a joke, the contract probably don't even legal and the whole thing is not well organized. They basicly use backpackers to advertise their company in door-to-door sales and get rid of them before it comes to any payment. Even the perk of "getting a free food box every week" is a straight up lie. Don't even think about working for them!
Pros
A free beer on friday
Cons
Everything else!
Salary / Benefits
when I first started I was given no training before I was told to go door to door, my boss was unprofessional and didn't really know what he was doing and I was repeatedly not paid on time.