HelloFresh
Information from HelloFresh:

HelloFresh Employee Reviews for Brand Ambassador

Brand Ambassador48 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Because it is a sale position they do work hard on making you feel awesome about your self for making sales. The product its self is awesome and worth while when you have the employee discount with it.
Salary / Benefits
I was a Brand Ambassador for Hello Fresh & it was a horrible experience. I mostly spent time in malls trying to cold approach people & make sales. You use your personal phone to sign people up & it feels extremely informal in an unprofessional way. Schedules were given days in advance & you often had multiple shifts per day, without notice. It made it impossible to plan for anything other than this work. You only get paid after a certain number of sales & the management is very unorganized. The job listing was extremely misleading & the details of the job were mostly hidden until you started.
Pros
Supportive Teammates
Cons
Inconsistent hours, poor organization, low pay, bad work/life balance
Salary / Benefits
Fun job that paid very well... If you were good at sales. High turnover because this job is not for everybody. Very easy product to sell. I worked 35hrs a week at most and got to go to cool events.
Pros
Benefits and pay
Cons
Outside sales
Salary / Benefits
I really liked working at hellofresh. The brand ambassador role is mostly commission, which I prefer. If you're good you get rewarded and if you're not you move on.
Pros
great benefits, 401k
Cons
Very long days with driving
Salary / Benefits
Hours and Locations varied, but HelloFresh offered a great atmosphere to learn skills associated with sales. Worked with great employees but weekly quotas tended to drive competition/resentment between eachother.
Salary / Benefits
When I first got hired I was excited and had the "training" in a week, but none of my co-workers were actually helpful in giving me a helping hand and it gave issue physically and mentally. The manager was awesome and easy to talk to it's just the staff that I have work with. I don't like that in malls that I need to harass someone to buy a box if they have said no their first time there should be n reason for to walk and drag a person to a table so that they can buy the box. Also, they're liars, I told her I needed more training only to get terminated that same day.
Salary / Benefits
My mental health was at an all time low when I worked at HelloFresh. I spent most nights worried about keeping my job more than actually being able to do it well. No one will tell you beforehand that the job has a sales quota that borders the unattainable. If you do not hit your sales quota twice in a 4 week period, you are immediately fired, no questions asked. I had an office of 12, and when I left 2 months in, there was not a single person from that original staff. Do yourself a favor and never apply for this job.
Salary / Benefits
Ridiculous. Your job is to annoy everyone around you and harass people at the local mall to buy your product. Must scam people and take their phones to enter info so they wont see the better prices online. "Motivational Monday" aka waste your time vision boarding like a 5 year old. Everyone is super unprofessional.
Salary / Benefits
Quality of shifts and therefor pay and sales varies widely week to week. Management is good but pay is continuing to decline. Hours and hourly pay has been cut with the expectation of getting more done
Salary / Benefits
I absolutely love working for HelloFresh. The company as a whole makes you feel like family whether you’re in Tampa or Cleveland. The company is very inclusive and praises you for every small victory that you have. You are always recognized for your hard work. The commission is amazing if you work hard.
Salary / Benefits
long story short tuts is a sales position & you have to meet a quota to stay employed. they train you and provide useful tips, but the tips only successfully work if you’re role playing with a fellow coworker. you’re thrown into action the day after office orientation and you’re expected to produce numbers. lucky enough you’re given two weeks to “train” before not meeting your quota penalizes you. but penalize is a light adjective if i’m being honest. theres a 3 strike system which is self explanatory. the kicker is if you miss a week off not hitting your quota you not only get written up but your next week of events will be impossible locations to make a sale in. locations are repeated almost weekly so you and like 5 or your other coworkers could work at the same location within a week. if you enjoy being set up for failure i implore you to apply to this job
Salary / Benefits
Pro would be that you have the potential to go to different expos and events for free (where you make the most money) and benefits if you work FULL time and gas reimbursement (based on full/part time status not mileage). Lot more Cons. First of all, work life balance is horrible. I found my self exhausted and lack of energy and enthusiasm to work. No set schedule means having to work insanely early in the mornings to midnight or later even. When working full time you have very little time for yourself. So if you have a family, I strongly suggest you look for a different opportunity. Second, you have to drive throughout all of phoenix and outside of Phoenix like Buckeye, Glendale or Tucson without your knowledge. They do not take into consideration where the employees live and how far the event is from their location. Sometimes events that were held down the street from me where given to another and would make me drive over an hour (not including traffic) and a half to another event. Most of the time the gas reimbursement was not close enough to even cover my gas that was spent. Next, many meetings that did not teach the employees how to make sales but instead fake scenarios that never happened on the field. They do not base promotions on people who deserve them but more on people who make the most sales thus leading to poor management. Would work long hours outside in the heat/rain and they do not accommodate you. They do not provide water or food when working over 8 or even 12 hour shifts. Finally, updates would occur on the software and no waring would be given to staff meaning - more...
Salary / Benefits
Zero advancement opportunities. If you miss your sales goal 2 weeks in a rolling month you’re fired. Favoritism is highly prevalent with scheduling, which determines your success. Felt like a cult pushing “positivity” while they ignore any issues because it’s “negative”. They judge you openly and try to change who you are. This job will destroy your confidence. High turnover. Stay away.
Pros
Coworkers are awesome.
Cons
High Turnover. Poor Management. Unrealistic Goals. Negative Environment. Favoritism.
Salary / Benefits
If you’re an outgoing and well spoken person this is a great job for you.
Unfortunately if you don’t make quota they will fire you.

Also sometimes you have to drive 30miles from where you live and then you have to drive again 30 miles to your event the next day

it’ll definitely wear And tear your car.
Salary / Benefits
I was promised I would easily make $1000 a week. I made on average this monthly. I am a very talkative person yet customers do not want to be sold to in a gym or mall, they will talk to you and then leave. The turnover in this office was twice as many people as the ones that stay on. Most of the employees are young and don't know they are being paid minimum wage or don't have a choice. This is the worst job you could have because of the amount of driving you will do. You will not be paid for any holidays, vacation or sick days. Your insurance is overpriced and does not cover anything. They use a recruiter to find people, lie to them, and then people quit because they quickly realize this job sucks, the office is a box without windows in an old run down building. They don't care about employees at all and it shows with the little money they pay you. Commissions are essentially split because you are always working with someone else so you never get more than 2 sales a week keeping you making no money. They do this on purpose so they don't have to pay because if you don't get 7 you don't get anything.
Salary / Benefits
This job is much better if you already have experience in sales. If you do not, you must listen to people who do and not the the corporate "script" to sell which does not work on the field. Expect to waste a lot of time in meetings. You are expected to use your personal phone to complete sales, otherwise you run the risk of the app applying a better discount to your potential customer and losing credit for the sale. HR is almost non-existent.
Salary / Benefits
I worked in the Dallas location for 11 months before I said enough. Too much of my time was spent driving to weak events and gyms.
Management had their favorites and cherry picked the best events to them. Advancement within the company non existent, and payout structure was always changing, in favor of the company.
Pros
Discount on meal kits
Cons
Never could have a quality of life outside work.
Salary / Benefits
Worked there for a few months. Fun and challenging environment. Residential visits so really hard and have to push yourself in order to get sales however if you do the rewards are there if your willing to work.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
commission only
Salary / Benefits
What is advertised is NOT what you get.
Told of the opportunities to make $50k yr and after a few months I saw this was never going to happen. $27k is more realistic.

Games played in the "Sales Training" were redundant and childish.

Manager played favorites and once she felt like she was crossed you could never regain respect, she made it very uncomfortable to work there.

Commission was constantly toyed with and never consistent, I personally saw 4 or 5 changes. It was like they were never sure of what to do.

Sometimes a schedule would have you at an event till 10pm then at a gym the next morning at 5am

Schedule was managed both in house and by someone in Ohio which made for crazy unrealistic shifts that might overlap.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Management, Poorly paid, Not allowed to sit for extended periods of time, felt micromanaged
Salary / Benefits
Good starting job in my area, the team is amazing as well as the manager. Amazing first job if you want experience in sales. Everyone makes you feel heard and they really push you in a good way to succeed. We have a lot of fun.
Pros
Healthcare, dental, and vision. Team environment. Gym on site.
Cons
Gas reimbursement too small, mileage on car, no life outside of work
Salary / Benefits
Mandatory sales meetings can be repetitive but the skills learned are applicable to any sales job.
There is a hierarchy to who gets what shifts therefore sales quotas can then be hard to meet.
Pros
gas reimbursement
Cons
must work weekends or risk not meeting quota