HelloFresh
Information from HelloFresh:

HelloFresh Employee Reviews for Assembler

Assembler13 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It was cold as heck, you definitely need to be prepared clothing wise for it. Pay was fair, it could have been better. They definitely need to add an afternoon break. You're standing for 4/5 hours straight, and can't sit down.
Pros
Pay, increased when hired on full time
Cons
Cold, needed an afternoon break.
Salary / Benefits
4/5 people you meet here are rude. Training suck.A lot of the higher management have smart mouths and always say slick things under their breath or to your face. Yesterday,I stood in line for 45 minutes (making me late) to be “searched”, questioned about Covid and given a visitor pass. My team would always run out of everything. The runner would disappear up to an hour. Packer on the other side would always leave empty buckets all over and plastic (safety hazard and would take time from me when I needed the bucket under it). He also would place numbers on the wrong floor spot. I would tell the line leader/manager what I needed and she would walk away people would come over telling me I’m doing something wrong instead of showing me or telling me from the start.I strongly dislike this place, it could be decent but just the way everyone talks to you. My last straw was my line leader getting smart with me being in the way (where I was stationed but if we are in a warehouse with all types of sounds what harm would an excuse me be). I was fine with the cold air and long hours. Just tired of being disrespected over and over.
Pros
Hours, pay, Lab coat, Weekly pay
Cons
1 lab coat which must be tossed in a bin once you leave for break then you have to wear plastic), shift(wish they had 4 hour shifts), workers/staff (rude), half the workers don’t speak English and try to explain stuff, barely any training, yelled at for stuff that’s not your fault
Salary / Benefits
Very cold warehouse an working with ice was the hardest task of it all but putting the kits on the assembly line was the most easiest task. You're basically putting jux put the right ingredients in the boxes.
Salary / Benefits
Good career starter Great for building experiences teaches good team bonding skills provide great quality item to there customers on time and un harmed packages
Pros
Fast pase
Cons
Not enough hours
Salary / Benefits
Good enviroment. Always on tasks. If theres any issues their handled right away. All managers and superbisors are always there to help assist. You can grow working with the company
Salary / Benefits
Dont call out too often, make sure you are on time, if not you could be at risk of being sent home. Hours are not always guaranteed. Stay to yourself.
Salary / Benefits
Working in the cold is not for everyone but getting paid low is not for anyone. For the most part working in Hello Fresh is like working in a freezer with different temp agencies. That’s including felons or criminals themselves. I believe us whom work in a freezer or cooler, should get paid more due to standing in the cold for a long period of time, which is also no good for our bones for a long.
Pros
Easy labor
Cons
Temperature and low pay
Salary / Benefits
I liked working their it was a great job .If you look working in cold weather and I did love working in the cold and see how this put all recipes together for the meals
Salary / Benefits
Hello fresh is fast paced and very detailed. You have to stay alert and pay very close attention with the things going on Around you. It’s dangerous equipment being operated in the facility.
Salary / Benefits
fast pass would of rather not of lost the position, looked to be a position that could of lead to a career. liked the hours and being paid weekly money placed on card.
Pros
being hired
Cons
short employment
Salary / Benefits
it was okay. keep your hood on, pop your ear buds in and make sure you put everything correctly in a box and your good for the day. other than that come to work on time and when your supposed to and it should be all good.
Salary / Benefits
Productive place to work. on end time some days are slow and some are fast. They give anyone a chance to better themselves there at the company. I loved working there i wish that it was near the town where I live because I had transportation problems. Couldn't get to work every day out of the five days that I've worked there, I just miss working for the company.
Pros
45min break first half and 30min breaks second half.
Cons
none that I've seen.
Salary / Benefits
A very unorganized work environment. Unorganized positions, continuesly moved from one assembly line to another when properly performing work tasks efficiently and correctly by management. Unorganized hours, not monitoring weekly hours by the staff and coming up with wrongful pay stubs.