HelloFresh

HelloFresh Employee Reviews in Grand Prairie, TX

Grand Prairie, TX96 reviews

Very stressful

This job keeps you on your toes. Most days you will have a major problem with lack of storage space in the warehouse. The one thing to expect is that when you come in there will be 2-3 angry drivers waiting to yell at you.

Terrible experience

Terrible job. Hired as Fulltime, promised 40-50 hours a week and ended up barely getting 30 on a good week. First day was barely a 4 hour shift. There was absolutely no training, not that the job is hard in any way in fact it is the easiest job I've ever had but they could at least take 5 minutes to show you what to do. None of the workers would help you when you needed it, but expect you to help them every single second even when you're busy. Half the shift would leave early and/or complain whenever a shift lasted more than just 4 or 5 hours. When speaking to management and HR about not getting 40 hours that was promised during onboarding, they literally responded with "Oh well, maybe you should find another job." I also had a liine lead threaten to fight me over nothing within the two months I worked there. Terrible company and terrible workers, absolute waste of time.

Warehouse

Bad bt if you like to be around different ppl den dis is the job for you. Pay every 2 weeks sucked, Management horrible , show favoritism. Not enough pay super kold

Not what to be expected

There was not enough work for everyone that was on shift. Sending people home with. Hired to many people at one time. Long cold hours to be standing in one spot.

Job

It was an okay job , the pay was pretty good but I wouldn’t work here for more than a year it was a little stressful, poor management and HR was useless.

Great if you’re Young and single

It was ok at first. Trained by video, during one day of orientation. They work you super FAST, and want great production, but steadily Quality Control breathing down your neck for any small error on foods!! If you don’t have Anxiety, you will!! It’s cold, but if you dress accordingly you’ll be ok, unless you’re working so fast and start sweating!?! (It happens!) It’s a task in itself to get gloves, to protect your hands! My first day, they put me on frozen meats and NEVER supplied me with the proper gloves.. worst part is finishing early, several times a week, when work is short. You’re not compensated and have to use your own personal time to make up the difference!!! If you’re good and Fast, they’ll work you to death!

Pros

Free lunches sometimes

Cons

Never know how many hours you’ll get. To many Chiefs and not enough Indians.

Demanding an no structure

Probably the worst place I ever worked they don’t care about you as a worker they don’t care about you as employee they only want you to get the job done and ask no questions. The pay is low and they don’t give promotions. I took my forklift test with the company and they gave me no validation that I can take in the test. Worst company. Location in Grand Prairie

Good job

Good place to work,nice atmosphere, and good managers, it a good job to have with good pay. Flexible schedule, not stressful, maybe cold but still fair,becos u are well padded for the day.

Pros

Free holiday lunch

Cons

Good health care

At first it was fun to work for

I worked there for a year I had a good time doing it however there are certain managers that will try to do everything they can to screw you over they will lie on you they will talk behind your back and they are very unorganized

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Unregulated dumb managers

No they are lame

Dont bother with it its will suck.the life out of.you then they will.fore you because the system.glitched and they didn't catch it. You will.drive a forklift. It will be cold. 5hey will not give you a freezer suite. They will tell you they will give you a suit

Pros

Not much going up

Cons

Will fire everyone over their systems bugs

Cold and Immature Management and Employees

My time at Hellofresh warehouse is different than I spent anywhere else In a really bad way.Depending where you live the company will hire anyone and anybody with zero drug testing procedure as well as constant employees going to work looking to physically and verbally assault other coworkers.Lower and Upper Management will never even know who you are till you've made it to become a line lead and now all they do is tell you what your doing wrong and that you pm just suck.Toxic environment would not consider unless you're a felon they hire those

Pros

Unlimited time off, vto and pay

Cons

Cold working conditions, beligerent higher ups and toxic work environment and staff.

It's ok

It's really not that bad of a place. It pays very very well and the benefits are pretty good. The only thing that's an issue is I guess like at most jobs the training could be alot better.

Pros

High pay

Cons

Can be a little stressful

Decent money

Decent money for the type of job, good benefits but comes at a cost of 4 10 hour shifts in 32 degree refrigerated building. New people are looked down upon and nobody wants to help.

Pros

Pay

Cons

1 45 minute lunch and 1 15 minute break for 10 hour shift

The job is for young people.

I have been with Hellofresh for 6 years (2015) have applied for job within the company they rather hire someone with no experience from the outside than hire from experience within.

Ehh

It’s a super cold place to work at (in production) so if you do end up applying and getting a job there (in production) go as warm as you can because you will be freezing. Definitely favoritisms there. Not really hard of a job, you are constantly moving unless the line is going slow because of missing products or other stuff. They do feed you some days. They won’t let you leave the building til the end of your shift, so bring your lunch food inside with you or make sure to bring lunch, also they do have vending machines in the break room.

Pros

Free lunches sometimes, great people to work with

Cons

Too cold, maybe not enough pay

They have no communication

The management sucks, there are maybe 2 managers that treat you like human beings other than that you are treated like a machine. If you are a great worker and you have a bad day it's automatically noticed because no one does their job and then they blame everything on you and try to force you to pick up the slack.

Pros

Good Benefits, Decent Pay

Cons

Bad management, Terrible Communication, Toxic Work Environment

If it's for you then enjoy😂

It's too much favoritism..They allow new people to come in and think they can boss the old workers around...Managers don't know what thier doing and everytime you see them their arguing...Everybody doesny get paid the same....It was better when it was T1 but when they switched toT3 they cut your break, you can't leave for lunch.. and you cannot go outside of the gates for nothing at all and if you do you have to leave them your badge...Very disorganized and it makes people feel like thier in Prison with the bars and gates and not being able to leave or go outside.....DO NOT WORK HERE!!!

Pros

The pay is ok, and sometimes they provide you with free meals.

Cons

Feeling like a caged animal in prison, disorganized, too much favortism

Slow paced easy job

The pay is well but this job is horrible I cant tolerate driving to work not having a parking spot and standing 10 hours dealing with rude managers and coworkers not only that but to top it off why call your company hello fresh but make us use wilted vegetables some would even be on the verge of molding this job was a complete mess

Pros

Free lunch pto good pay

Cons

Rude managers, alot of standing around

Rude work place and underpaid

You work 10hr shifts with rude people in 30 degree temperatures but get average pay. It’s not worth it. They make sure you feel replaceable and you’ll probably never meet the manager unless you ask for him. Seemed confused when I tried to introduce myself on the first day even though the hire packet tells you to ask for him on your first day.

Pros

Get 3 days off after 10hr shifts

Cons

One 15min break and of course your lunch People are rude

Not fun

Not organized , you close at anytime, you can be brought to work at any position, no permanent line, favoritism and discrimination, some top managers are nice tho

Pros

Free lunch sometime

Cons

Cold

Easy and fun

Easy and fun and good management not alot of work and you will love the environment and would just enjoy being around the people there they are outgoing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HelloFresh. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits