HelloFresh
Information from HelloFresh:

HelloFresh Employee Reviews in Grand Prairie, TX

Grand Prairie, TX53 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at HelloFresh is okay. Flexible hours, decent pay, good people. You stay busy most of the day, work hours by fast.
Salary / Benefits
Very unorganized. Won’t know nothing with what’s going on. Managers suck. Hours and pay are cool but not a healthy place to grow. Good job just for a short period of time.
Pros
Hours at times
Cons
No way to move up. Management
Salary / Benefits
I was a Lead at Hellofesh the job was very easy but the stress came from management and the unstable working environment and how they want to do things the last min and blame you for everything when it's actually your fault.The some of the head management will cuss at you and put they work load on you when it's not your responsibility.It is really hard to advance to a high position.The Pay is great but the working environment is horrible.
Pros
The pay is great once you work alot of hours
Cons
The managers will cuss at you they will disrespect you and laugh privately at your issues, The lunch is short, The parking is horrible
Salary / Benefits
Not really a career setting company. Poor pay unless your management. Little to no chance of in house advancement. Does give a cool amount of time off or vacation. But will cancel it on you due to employment being under staffed.
Pros
4 days on 3 days off, some of the staff are sympathetic to your work issues
Cons
Allot. No raises, no promotions from within, poor hourly pay, cut throat managers and senior staff, back stabbing, unorganized
Salary / Benefits
Drama, the leads were good. Except for two. Good works break their backs. Bad works will flat out not work. Both will be the same. Tragic. Females are harassed constantly. I could go on and on. Bottom-line, it's ran by people who believe saying nothing will accomplish something.
Pros
Leaving at the end of your shift.
Cons
You have to work with felons until their backgrounds are finished.
Salary / Benefits
It was cold as heck, you definitely need to be prepared clothing wise for it. Pay was fair, it could have been better. They definitely need to add an afternoon break. You're standing for 4/5 hours straight, and can't sit down.
Pros
Pay, increased when hired on full time
Cons
Cold, needed an afternoon break.
Salary / Benefits
I liked working there.great experience and loved the pay and the schedules. The team leads were cool,some young some older.if you wanna make some quick cash this is the job for you.and as long as you have reliable transportation you'll be here for the long haul.
Pros
Pay and schedule was great.
Cons
Too cold, not fair to thier Employees.
Salary / Benefits
It was too cold,never organized, always want people to work overtime in freezing temperatures. Don't seem to care about people keeping their jobs or losing it.they fire people back to back.
Pros
Pay was very decent and hours okay
Cons
No good health care, the Company doesn't care about you as a person.
Salary / Benefits
Hello fresh was a great place to work I worked in a assembly line we moved boxes, pushed A button and then place the item in the box and it was easy simple work.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Worked in the cold
Salary / Benefits
i had fun working with hello fresh because it was not a far distance from home, it wasn't really a fast nor slow paced working environment, so i really enjoyed it because it was just average.
Salary / Benefits
Ralph is a horrible supervisor he is very unprofessional and barely speaks English. He doesn't know how to be professional at all or effectively communicate with his employees.. You cant even talk to him about your concerns or any issues. If you say anything he doesn't like he will let you go. What kind of supervisor is that to have at your company? Ralph does not need to be in his position another day. Hello Fresh Management needs to get him out of the Grand Prairie warehouse location immediately!!
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoy working there form my assignments to the people. Everybody just feels at home while ther are working. The pay is awesome and the hours you work are even better. There is nothing hard about working at this job. I recommend anyone to try.
Salary / Benefits
What I like about HelloFresh is the work environment. I really enjoy the friendly atmosphere and my coworkers. The management has been very accommodating to me and the workplace is great.
Salary / Benefits
Very cold warehouse an working with ice was the hardest task of it all but putting the kits on the assembly line was the most easiest task. You're basically putting jux put the right ingredients in the boxes.
Salary / Benefits
The first week I after I started working there, I identified a safety issue and was assured it was being addressed. Employees informed me the issue had been identified months prior and it had not been addressed. Two weeks later one of my employees was hurt from the same issue I brought up. After notifying the EHS Manager about the situation, the Plant Director pulled me into a conference room and informed me I should not be talking to anyone because I did not have any friends there. I lost all respect for the entire upper management team after that and began looking for another job immediately.
Salary / Benefits
I just the fact that I was cold and they people there act like kids and didn’t act like there age basically that’s all it was. But other then that it was a easy job
Salary / Benefits
Easy job to get hired on friendly people four days on three nights off the. Only thing I wish is sanitation workers would be able to receive overtime.
Salary / Benefits
Good enviroment. Always on tasks. If theres any issues their handled right away. All managers and superbisors are always there to help assist. You can grow working with the company
Salary / Benefits
One of the best jobs I’ve had the only con that i have is the offsite parking i don’t like that at all but other than that it’s an ok job to be working
Salary / Benefits
Overall it's a great company. But finding the right balance is hard. As well as there could be a little bit better organization when it comes to where you're placed at & where you should stay at. Weekends are a MUST! Sometimes you get flipped from your schedule you don't have time to breathe. The whole parking lot issue is INSANE if you ask me!
Salary / Benefits
Can’t trust the executive team whatsoever. I have personally witnessed sabotage of fully competent managers just because an executive does not like them personally.