HelloFresh

HelloFresh Employee Reviews in Dallas, TX

Dallas, TX8 reviews

Great Place to Work

Easy hands-on training and great environment to because of workplace culture and employee discounts. The job allow employees to learn about healthy foods and providing outstanding customer service to customers in a fast pace working environment.

Pros

discounts

Cons

not enough hours

Horrible management

There are PLENTY of issues other than the fact that it’s a cold warehouse. From the new hours, new rules they make up every other day, unaccountability, horrible management that never communicates effectively with other management and shifts and the list goes on.

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

Literally Everything else.

Okay

It’s an okay company the people could be a bit hostile and very unprofessional place to work with the managers always hit on you and make you feel very uncomfortable. The pay is okay it the benefits are good they lack communication skills first warehouse job and did not like my experience.

Pros

Good pay, good benefits, pto

Cons

No overtime, slow work

Fun

It’s was fun and a nice environment. The people are friendly and treat you like family. The pay and benefits are awesome and so is the schedule. Nice job

Fantastic Company

HelloFresh is a great place to work. It has plenty of opportunities and it is a great place to grow. Sometimes it seems disorganized but that is to be expected with a newer company. I have a fantastic manager that wants their employees to grow. If you put in the work you will get promoted

Pros

discounts on hellofresh

Cons

Long Work Days

Good

I live there team work if one slacking we all come together on the line too help that person struggling, there nice relax fun spirited people and love for you to ask questions about the company.

Pros

Good benifit and Well professional working people

Cons

Shirt breaks

The Boss Did Her Best

The Work environment was draining. Excitement was being requested, but rejected when received. Company culture is "Crabs In A Bucket" Mentality at best. Travel is 80 percent of the job, with minimal travel expense reimbursement.

Pros

meet lots of people

Avoid this company at all cost

I worked in the Dallas location for 11 months before I said enough. Too much of my time was spent driving to weak events and gyms. Management had their favorites and cherry picked the best events to them. Advancement within the company non existent, and payout structure was always changing, in favor of the company.

Pros

Discount on meal kits

Cons

Never could have a quality of life outside work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HelloFresh. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits
2.8
2.7
  • HelloFresh
  • Dallas, TX
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?