HelloFresh
Information from HelloFresh:

HelloFresh Employee Reviews in Banbury

Banbury16 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The work place is good but the only issue is the cold within the factory. So it’s better off to dress warm and bring a pack lunch to work because there’s no kitchen that serve food.
Salary / Benefits
Not allowed to listen to music for 8 hours or sit down. Management is poor and organisation is non-existent. Have to stand in 40 min queues to sign-in in the mornings and don't get paid during this time. Also very cold since is refrigerated.
Pros
Flexible days
Cons
Boring and bad hours
Salary / Benefits
The employees that work in the office are incredibly rude. And treat the workers unfairly every time I work there always treating me like a dog “go faster” “you don’t deserve a break” “hurry up” this and that I don’t even feel like a human working there. And I was meant to get paid for 6 shifts but I only received £41 and haven’t been paid for two weeks. I been singing and out so there’s no excuse when speaking to the people in the office trying to explain the situation they kept hanging up the phone or shouting sayin all sort of things I should not get treate like this
Salary / Benefits
There are many workers with many backgrounds who are looking to kick start their work careers. There can be many different people idealising their thinking but there are also supervisors who help them out and try to increasing their output and summarizing their shifts as a workforce which allows them to be a part of a company which integrates into a wide world. People learn about general warehouse work and look to build relationships and teams in a way in which it is possible. When in hindsight people look back at their time ar Hello Fresh then they think of the people they met, how the kept warm and the lunches they've eaten.
Salary / Benefits
Good job in warehouse if you like cold. Not many issues there, easy and straightforward job. Some days are quite busy. Lot of good and helpfull people
Salary / Benefits
Not nice place to work only 1 line manager is nice james the rest are ignorant no-one has a clue in there always running out of stock too don't bother
Salary / Benefits
Long day, very little breaks. Day goes quick as its a very busy working day. I learned everything i needed to know to do my job. The management were very helpful with anything i needed and a very good laugh inn and out of work. Working in the freezing cold was the hardest thing. Break times were the best part of the day as you had a least 15 ins to warm up.
Pros
free lunch on an occasion
Cons
long days, not enough breaks.
Salary / Benefits
Was so cold and sometimes we dont have product for job. One team leader tell us we need to put wrong product in box. We have so nice manager. Some teamleader was so good help us
Pros
Cons
cold
Salary / Benefits
Very cold to work place. The people are very nice, the supervisors but the agency did not send us every day and did not pay me 3 days the job was easy and pleasant
Salary / Benefits
As a whole hello fresh is not a good place to work long days working in the cold and that's not even the problem it's the way management run shifts there are always problems slowing production constant changes to plans and shift patterns making it hard to plan ahead shortages ect
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Poor management wrong payments ect
Salary / Benefits
Conning favouritism to none English will constantly give you a shift you turn up and sent home never paid right management coop Do not work for them !
Pros
Cons
Pay/work standard/working environment/conning
Salary / Benefits
the positives of hello fresh was the wage and the people who you worked with. The working hours were exhausting and the temperature (below 2c) was unbearable. The organisation of the place was awful even when i finished working there.
Salary / Benefits
HelloFresh supplies quick work and good pay but the working conditions can be quite miserable at times. Needs to be more organised in mornings as can find yourself waiting around in the 2-degree refrigerated warehouse for 30-45 minutes doing nothing as waiting on stock for the lines.
Pros
Good Holiday
Cons
Long hours; bad for posture; can get cold quick if not moving around
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work will involve starting early in the morning and working on packaging/production assembly lines performing several activities as requested by the team leader, such as: • Accurately picking of products in the warehouse using a hand scanner • Adhering to health and safety requirements at all times • Accurately packing of products to specific customer requirements • Reporting any issues to supervisors • Ensuring that the warehouse area is kept clean and tidy at all times • Other duties as required The workplace is quite varied with co-workers from all over EU or other countries and is quite an lively environment to be in, work and communicate. T~he hardest part of the job is the low temperature that is maintained on the shop floor for food safety purposes but with adequate clothing that can be easily overcome. The most enjoyable part of the job is the multicultural environment and the dynamic nature of the job itself that requests attention to detail and concentration.
Pros
discounted food, staff parties
Cons
long hours occasionally
Salary / Benefits
I thoroughly enjoyed working for your company where there is prospects and training I like to be a line leader I'm very eager to move up the ladder . I feel that you would support me in doing so.
Pros
good hours
Salary / Benefits
If you don't mind it being a little bit chilly in the warehouse and you can keep up it's fine It's a great job if you are looking for some money while searching for another job . Sometimes if you have done everything you get to go home early and paid . The team leaders can sometimes be a bit rude but probably only because they have a lot to do . Because it's a new site they are still learning how to do things . Nearly all the staff are agency I don't know any except team leaders or managers who are employed directy You don't get a discount until you have worked for them for 3 months . Also you will have to work every weekend .
Pros
It's easy money for just standing around . Sometimes go home early
Cons
. Team leaders can be rude, No visable progression, They throw away lots of food and don't offer you the chance to buy it