HelloFresh

HelloFresh Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

Sydney NSW19 reviews

Low paid, stressful but management is friendly

Pay is low compared to the tasks, responsibilities and working in the cold environment. The best thing is they make permanent quickly. Management is friendly but a lot of nepotism and unfair practice is there.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Cold environment and long hours

Worst place to work! Rude management and no work safety.

Would never go back to work there. The human resource agents are the worst. The internal management cannot handle anything and they are rude. The workplace is unsafe to work and unhygienic too.

Great work environment filled with great people

I have been working with HelloFresh for over a year now and I must say it has been a rewarding experience, in particular when the world when in to lockdown and HelloFresh could still keep operating at full capacity to deliver food to people's homes. I am proud to say that I work for HelloFresh and I always get positive reactions from people that I speak to. Can be a bit chaotic at times, especially with the high demand and fast pace environment but in the end, it makes the time fly and a buzz when achieving goals together with like-minded people.

Proud to say I work for HelloFresh

I have worked for HelloFresh for a few years now and I have to say it is one of the most people-focused places I have ever worked. There are constant reviews to ensure employees are well looked after and continuing on with their professional development. HelloFresh is a place that moves quickly and you cannot be shy of hard work but the rewards that come from that hard work are definitely worth it. I have recommended many people to work at HelloFresh.

Pros

People focused, continued professional development, opportunity to make a real impact

Cons

Not really a con as it keeps life interesting, the pace never slows down.

Great Company!

Great team, great culture.Still in a kind of start-up phase so plenty of things to do.Trust from the management to do the right thing, no need to over-justify.This is a perfect environment to thrive in!

Pros

Culture, flexibility, lots of free/discounted food

Cons

N/a

Inclusive environment, development opportunities, generous compensation

Working at HelloFresh has exceeded all of my expectations. Everyone who works there is friendly, helpful and amazing at what they do. Management is transparent, flat hierarchy throughout teams meaning no idea or question is pushed aside.

Pros

Discounted boxes

Great place to work!

Such a friendly and inclusive work environment. Since starting with HelloFresh I have had the opportunity to initiate and work on my own projects within the team, my manager encouraging and supporting me all the way. We like to celebrate our successes and acknowledge everyone's effort and contribution. We also get to taste all the new recipes from the test kitchen daily!

Felt treated like a slave

I had worked as a customer care agent for HelloFresh for around 1 1/2 years, and even though it was a stressful job (customers yelling at you over the phone, strict KPIs), I found the job ok until the new customer care manager started working there in 2017. The worst leadership I have ever experienced. An ice cold woman who apparently did not perceive us as human beings but rather robots. She introduced some very ridiculous rules, for example, you were not allowed to use the toilet unless it was your scheduled time to do so. Needless to say, I did not want to stay there any longer and quit. Once the new manager started, people started quitting weekly. Wonder how HelloFresh survives with that strategy...

Pros

50% off boxes, decent wage

Cons

horrible management, difficult to reach targets

Nice environment.

I like working there, however cornerstones management never provide shifts according to my preferences, even when i am begging them because of my reasons.

Overworked and underpaid

Great culture and nice people but very stressful and had to do lots of overtime for not very good salary. High expectations and lack of support even when there was too much work for one person to do in reasonable hours

Pros

Friendly people

Cons

Stressful, unmanageable workload

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HelloFresh?

Awesome work place

By far One of the best jobs I've ever worked at , the people are great , easy going and management are always compassionate and understanding . Awesome place to work and would recommend to anyone.

fun work environment but poor management

fun environment to work in, a lot of social events organised by management but when it came to work, training opportunities were not fairly offered and not much regard for every employee

Exciting although sometimes stressful

I worked in door to door sales - this was my very first job in sales and with the zero hour contract there was a lot to learn, fast. Therefore there were times of financial pressure, but if you were good at sales there is a lot to gain!

Not the best place to work for hours if you want to save

Lovely people, but hard to make friends ect as you are never on the same shift. Casual hours are horrendous one time I had 5 hours in one week. Training is good but things change a lot and if you have a few days off could be hard to catch up. The kitchen was mostly full of fly's which was a bit sickening (them tinny fly's that come around your food) Nice people though and pay was alright if you had the hours. Would not recommend for casual but I guess full time would be okay.. Not reliable or professional as I was told Via text about not coming back to work as there as no hours so they let me go.

Pros

Free box of food when you start

Cons

no hours available

good work place with challenging environment

great place where i have learnt many things like RF SCANNING AND PICK PACKING and acquired a great knowledge and also helped in growth and development of the company.

Pros

secured and good work

Cons

long hours and less pay

Good office environment but too much expected of agents

I liked the office environment, as many of the people who worked there were lovely. However, the job itself was quite stressful, as you're on the front line dealing with customers in real time as they complain about their issues with the service. You have to deal with a lot of negativity day-to-day, and there is pressure to reach your KPI targets as well. So overall, considering the very basic wage that you're paid, for me the level of negativity and stress paired with the expectations regarding productivity made the job too difficult to continue on with.

Sales Representative

- Door to Door sales. - Environment was awesome. - High turn around of people. - Management was good, provided plenty of assistance and benefits. - Gave us the training we needed to understand what sales is about.

Pros

Social events.

Fast and Productive

Discipline environment with enjoyable co-workers and fun atmosphere. I learnt how to deal with harsh condition and work fast.

Pros

Breaks

nightmare place to work

when I first started I was given no training before I was told to go door to door, my boss was unprofessional and didn't really know what he was doing and I was repeatedly not paid on time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HelloFresh. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • HelloFresh
  • Sydney NSW
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?