HelloFresh
Information from HelloFresh:

HelloFresh Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

Sydney NSW13 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I like working there, however cornerstones management never provide shifts according to my preferences, even when i am begging them because of my reasons.
Salary / Benefits
I had worked as a customer care agent for HelloFresh for around 1 1/2 years, and even though it was a stressful job (customers yelling at you over the phone, strict KPIs), I found the job ok until the new customer care manager started working there in 2017. The worst leadership I have ever experienced. An ice cold woman who apparently did not perceive us as human beings but rather robots. She introduced some very ridiculous rules, for example, you were not allowed to use the toilet unless it was your scheduled time to do so. Needless to say, I did not want to stay there any longer and quit. Once the new manager started, people started quitting weekly. Wonder how HelloFresh survives with that strategy...
Pros
50% off boxes, decent wage
Cons
horrible management, difficult to reach targets
Salary / Benefits
Great culture and nice people but very stressful and had to do lots of overtime for not very good salary. High expectations and lack of support even when there was too much work for one person to do in reasonable hours
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Stressful, unmanageable workload
Salary / Benefits
By far One of the best jobs I've ever worked at , the people are great , easy going and management are always compassionate and understanding . Awesome place to work and would recommend to anyone.
deterred
In some instances the weather deterred individuals from attending.

From Cambridge English Corpus

I am afraid, however, that many potential readers will be deterred by the style of its presentation.

From Cambridge English Corpus
Salary / Benefits
fun environment to work in, a lot of social events organised by management but when it came to work, training opportunities were not fairly offered and not much regard for every employee
Salary / Benefits
I worked in door to door sales - this was my very first job in sales and with the zero hour contract there was a lot to learn, fast.

Therefore there were times of financial pressure, but if you were good at sales there is a lot to gain!
Salary / Benefits
Lovely people, but hard to make friends ect as you are never on the same shift. Casual hours are horrendous one time I had 5 hours in one week. Training is good but things change a lot and if you have a few days off could be hard to catch up. The kitchen was mostly full of fly's which was a bit sickening (them tinny fly's that come around your food) Nice people though and pay was alright if you had the hours. Would not recommend for casual but I guess full time would be okay..
Not reliable or professional as I was told Via text about not coming back to work as there as no hours so they let me go.
Pros
Free box of food when you start
Cons
no hours available
Salary / Benefits
great place where i have learnt many things like RF SCANNING AND PICK PACKING and acquired a great knowledge and also helped in growth and development of the company.
Pros
secured and good work
Cons
long hours and less pay
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HelloFresh?
Salary / Benefits
I liked the office environment, as many of the people who worked there were lovely. However, the job itself was quite stressful, as you're on the front line dealing with customers in real time as they complain about their issues with the service. You have to deal with a lot of negativity day-to-day, and there is pressure to reach your KPI targets as well. So overall, considering the very basic wage that you're paid, for me the level of negativity and stress paired with the expectations regarding productivity made the job too difficult to continue on with.
- Door to Door sales.
- Environment was awesome.

- High turn around of people.

- Management was good, provided plenty of assistance and benefits.

- Gave us the training we needed to understand what sales is about.
Pros
Social events.
Salary / Benefits
Discipline environment with enjoyable co-workers and fun atmosphere.

I learnt how to deal with harsh condition and work fast.
Pros
Breaks
Salary / Benefits
when I first started I was given no training before I was told to go door to door, my boss was unprofessional and didn't really know what he was doing and I was repeatedly not paid on time.