HelloFresh

HelloFresh Employee Reviews in Melbourne VIC

Salary / Benefits
Worked as a promo rep for 4 months doing door to door and tradeshows/events. Explained the product to the customer and got them to try it with a discount. You make good money once you learn the product.
Pros
Good product so easy to sell, fun social culture
Cons
Longer hours occasionally, deal with some rude people
Salary / Benefits
This job really made my Australia experience! Struggling with the idea of making sales as a non native speaker, it turned out to be a job that you grow into and take a more advanced skillset back home for your future. PLUS you can make lots of money if you put enough work in. You meet with your colleagues/friends (mostly backpackers) in the morning around 10.30-11am, have a little training in the office and leave after to work in different places in Australia. You will see places other travellers will never see..What I love most is the culture. Having beers after work with friends, Friday pub nights but also just really positive vibes. Especially for backpackers they make it easy to take a little travel break and come back after. Just let your manager know in advance and you dont need to worry about a little holiday. Thanks for an awesome time.
Salary / Benefits
Having no previous experience in sales, I was nervous about this job. However, the brand is well known and the product becomes very easy to sell. I worked on and off for 11 months at HF and travelled to QLD, NT, SA, NSW and heaps of cities and towns in Victoria. All these trips had travel and accomodation paid for, and I often went more than once to each place. It can be long days BUT it’s uncapped commission. You can earn nearly twice as much as a usual backpacker, go travel for a few weeks and then return. Perfect setup for those wanting to make money in a couple of months, and still have your weekends free. Made some brilliant friends from my experience here which I will see again in Europe. 100% recommend giving this job a fair shot for a couple of weeks :)
Pros
Free travel, great money, employability skills, Great team
Cons
Sometimes long days
Salary / Benefits
Worst job I ever had. The days are long and the work is not very rewarding. I didn't get any money after I quit after 1 week. Very poor management too. Don't do it.
Pros
Non
Salary / Benefits
The company tries to convince you that it's an awesome and fun experience but thats simply a lie. The salarys are low (they probably won't pay you at all, I got nothing for a whole week+sales), the "training" is a joke, the contract probably don't even legal and the whole thing is not well organized. They basicly use backpackers to advertise their company in door-to-door sales and get rid of them before it comes to any payment. Even the perk of "getting a free food box every week" is a straight up lie. Don't even think about working for them!
Pros
A free beer on friday
Cons
Everything else!
Salary / Benefits
Start the day meeting at the office then drive out to a shopping Centre to promote products on a kiosk. Meet lots of interesting people and lots of opportunities to develop skills.
Pros
Social
Salary / Benefits
Starts day about 9am at the kiosk in a different shopping mall every week. Our job is to talk as many people as possible and provide them information about the product and the company in exchange for people's opinions. If people are interested we offer them a subscription depending on their requirements. By working in sales I've gained customer service and interaction skills, usually talk to over a 100 customers in a day.
Pros
Great friendly and energetic environment
Cons
Long distance using public transport
Salary / Benefits
Long days, commission based salary, no security salary wise. I learned a lot about sales techniques Management was unorganised. Co-workers were really nice Hardest part of the job were the long days without any pay Having fun with colleagues and customers.