HelloFresh

HelloFresh Employee Reviews

funny place but not as main job

second job, working part time only, nothing difficult but money isn't good really, ok as second or part time not great as main source of income, plenty dead wood mixed with hard working people, unfortunately paid the same

Easy place to work at pay is ok if you want to be mediocre in life

I drove a reach truck unloaded trailers and picked pallets production lines needed. Managers in production have no idea what it takes to get them their work. They give me the impression that they think our job is easy but they just can’t imagine so that’s the biggest problem. On top of that they took all the OT away I was a great worker and they’d send me home, guys that were slick and knew how to steal time would do OT all the time and not work it, so that sucked I really loved this company and I would have stayed if they would have let me do as much OT as I wanted.

Pros

They feed you every now and then, company is laid back in warehouse as long as you complete your job

Cons

No communication between departments, every department looks after itself, and it makes things hard during the day.

One of the best jobs I had

This job started my career as a sales manager. Management was supportive in helping me reach my goals. The culture is fun and family like. The employee discount is great!

Pros

Lots of fun

Cons

Expected to work 6 days a week

Bullies

Very bad organisational skills and equally bad management alongside being quite dirty even in food areas. Not even polite or curtious, you can also arrive for your shift and they can and do turn you away even though you had travelled and arrived on time

Pros

There arent any

Cons

Very cold and rude

Great

Best ever job i love working there too frindly enviornment all are very competitive i love the leaders who guide us during our shift. I really miss my working days at hello fresh.

Pros

Cons

Long hours standing

The job is for young people.

I have been with Hellofresh for 6 years (2015) have applied for job within the company they rather hire someone with no experience from the outside than hire from experience within.

Very dysfunctional

Worked at hello fresh 8 months and was made to work consistently in the freezer. When I medically couldn’t anymore the company lied on many different levels of management to keep me from obtaining a medical exemption. Once the medical exemption was finalized nothing but disrespect and lies were directed my way to either force me into quitting or to confuse or irritate me enough to get fired. Hello fresh and it’s management only cares about themselves and would let your health diminish to nothing before they take it upon themselves to get you medical attention. Just a company that loves to underpay and keep people in the dark on compensation it’s a constant battle with hr. Over all just a very unorganized company with horrible management.

Pros

Good schedule

Cons

Everything else

Hellofresh te Ruinerwold malafide intenties

Bij Hellefresh te Ruinerwold word je goed genaaid als chauffeur.Elke dag voor je vertrek en na je vertrek wordt je busje gecontroleerd op schade.Dit moet je dus doen met een andere collega.De bus is behoorlijk vies terwijl schades worden gecontroleerd.Deze smeriger bus belemmerd het ontdekken van nieuwe krasjes.Vervolgens moet je de busje wassen.Vervolgens worden er nieuwe krasjes ontdekt en die komen dan voor jouw rekening en moet je schadeformulier invullen welke niet zonder gevolgen zijn want zodra je schade hebt gereden kan je fluiten voor die 1€ loonsopslag.Want zoals we alleen maal weten en kunnen lezen bij uitzendingbureau vacature dat indien je na 6 maanden geen schades hebt geren dat je dan 1€ loonsverhoging zal krijgen.Kortom!Je wordt genaaid waar je bij staat.Nu het volgende:Er gaan geruchten dat Hellofresh chauffeurs de slechtste chauffeurs zijn hier in Overijssel en strafbare feiten plegen.Onbetrouwbaar personeel dus dat bij u aan de deur komt met een schijnheilige glimlach om je die doos met eten te bezorgen.En dit klopt gewoon want de meeste die plegen vluchtmisdrijf en hebben vluchtmisdrijf gepleegd.Das de reden dat het beleid hier in Ruinerwold triest is omdat je verplicht wordt om de schades te controleren voor en na vertrek als chauffeur.Het werk zelf is wel heel leuk en dat is de enigste reden dat ik hier nog werk.Of ik je dit werk adviseer om te doen is weer een hele andere verhaal.Want dit is de slechtste werkgever die ik gezien en mee gemaakt heb.Dus mensen/burgers indien je in het verleden schade hebt gehad aan uwe geparkeerde -

Unorganized and wasteful

The company/management is very unorganized without a clear sense of direction. There is very little communication between managers and workers and forget about being properly trained. You are just supposed to learn as you go.

Pros

Benefits and Compensation

Cons

Closed Campus. Management, training

Ehh

It’s a super cold place to work at (in production) so if you do end up applying and getting a job there (in production) go as warm as you can because you will be freezing. Definitely favoritisms there. Not really hard of a job, you are constantly moving unless the line is going slow because of missing products or other stuff. They do feed you some days. They won’t let you leave the building til the end of your shift, so bring your lunch food inside with you or make sure to bring lunch, also they do have vending machines in the break room.

Pros

Free lunches sometimes, great people to work with

Cons

Too cold, maybe not enough pay

Don't Waste Your Time Unless You Are In Desperate Need

Not what I expected AT ALL. Be prepared to have no training what so ever for the production position and for the managers and other staff to just watch you as if you know what to do. They make you wear a red hair net to stand out if you're new but no one helps they just stare at you. The place is packed with hundreds of workers, there's a police on site and a security entrance that's very awkward. Feels sketchy to work here...like you're a criminal. They need more competent managers and maybe even a complete culture change if they want to appeal to job candidates with integrity. Most of the people that work here (from what I overheard/the place if very gossipy Fyi.) are just there to flirt, waste time, or have no other option for employment. It feels more like a "work program" than a corporation.

Pros

It's A Job You Get Money

HR and Management

If you want to get paid correctly do not work here. Time not paid and HR is absolutely not helpful or friendly. Going on now 6+ weeks without pay from having a manager input my time manually.

Alright

Worked as a production associate for a short time. The job isn’t hard. Would’ve stayed if they had better shifts. The cold you kind of get used to but other than that it’s alright.

Everything is great except HR

The benefits were great, the co-workers were great, the work was easy. But the management and HR really needed work. HR was a joke. Extremely unprofessional and inappropriate. Whenever you'd ask for help, they'd just give you attitude like it was an inconvenience to them. Or they wouldn't help at all.

Pros

Cater lunch, work/life balance, easy work

Cons

Management unorganized, HR is useless

They have no communication

The management sucks, there are maybe 2 managers that treat you like human beings other than that you are treated like a machine. If you are a great worker and you have a bad day it's automatically noticed because no one does their job and then they blame everything on you and try to force you to pick up the slack.

Pros

Good Benefits, Decent Pay

Cons

Bad management, Terrible Communication, Toxic Work Environment

okay

not the worst place i've worked hourly rate is pretty good if you work nights but if you work in the day is not the best. Very very cold in the warehouse.

Pros

good free coffee

Cons

boring

Strict and unfair company

You couldn't do ANYTHING without the higher ups getting onto you. No talking. No communication of any kind or eose I got in trouble. I was injured and they didn't handle anything properly. Closed campus is HORRIBLE for those with social anxiety.

Pros

Decent benefits

Cons

Horrible management

Pays decent, but lacks management's inbolvent in safety establishment

I worked here as a Safety coordinator for overnight shift. When I started I didn't have any prior "safety coordinator" experience. It's a huge "online grocery delivery" distribution center with a lot of employees and the site's open 24/7. Didn't have any safety program or guidelines before 2019. It was challenging to get the leadership and management's involvement towards better safety culture.

Pros

Pay is decent

To many “green coats” supervisors

HelloFresh has way to many “green coats” and not enough employees everyone seems like they all want to be the boss man and not workers causing a lot of confusion and miscommunication amongst everyone and everything. Extremely unorganized and unprofessional.

Pros

sometimes free lunch, good pay easy work

Cons

Different rules everyday, a lot of confusion and miscommunication.

Great pay easy work

This warehouse is one of the highest paying warehouses in Newnan . Very easy work . Just cold . But if you dress properly.. you don’t have nothing to worry about

Pros

Money is good, free lunches on most days, BENEFITS ARE AWESOME . 5 paid sick days on first day of work and more

Cons

Cold . But, once you get used to it .. it’s nothing

If it's for you then enjoy😂

It's too much favoritism..They allow new people to come in and think they can boss the old workers around...Managers don't know what thier doing and everytime you see them their arguing...Everybody doesny get paid the same....It was better when it was T1 but when they switched toT3 they cut your break, you can't leave for lunch.. and you cannot go outside of the gates for nothing at all and if you do you have to leave them your badge...Very disorganized and it makes people feel like thier in Prison with the bars and gates and not being able to leave or go outside.....DO NOT WORK HERE!!!

Pros

The pay is ok, and sometimes they provide you with free meals.

Cons

Feeling like a caged animal in prison, disorganized, too much favortism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HelloFresh. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits