HelloFresh

HelloFresh Employee Reviews

Overall good

It was fun working there if you like a cold environment, it was hard the breaks would change do constantlyIt was good that they would give you food sometimes too!If you feel bad they let you go home without dramaAnd they offerer I really good insurance

Productive and cold

Supervisor's can work on their attitude how to speak to their employees in a professional way, not nasty and rude disrespectful. Great company to work for, great benefits and salary.

Ga hier niet werken

Uitbuiting, er wordt een route uitgepland die niet realistisch is. Er wordt geen rekening gehouden met dat je eventueel tegen problemen aan kan lopen.

Cold, repetitive, poorly-managed, and unreliable

The warehouse is cold and the job is completely repetitive, which is understandable for a food packaging job where you are on an assembly line. However, middle-management had no idea what was going on, things would shut down for an hour for no known reason (and we couldn't warm up or take a seat during that time) and sometimes they just canceled because they didn't have work for me, which is not good for an hourly worker. DO NOT WORK FOR THEM VIA A TEMP AGENCY, it makes this last problem even worse and also they will notify you at 2pm that you don't need to by at work by 7 that day.

Pros

Decent money

Cons

Not sustainable

Pay is ok. Nothing else!

To much politics! Nepotism is Abundant! HR at site has no voice in promotion. It's not what you know, but whom you know. Connections! Even if non- deserving! They get promoted!Period!!!

Pros

Cons

Management treatment is unfair!

productive and rewarding

I think working for HelloFresh has been really fun, you learn new things every day and working from home is definitely an option. i love this job!! i don’t see myself leaving here

They pick favorites

It was cool but alot of people picking favorites. I worked there for over 9 months and still wasn't hired full time or given any benefits. They pick and choose whoever they're friends with to move up in the company

It's cold.

The people are ok. I worked there when it was just opening so it was a bit chaotic. It's very cold and a bit boring, it's hard to stay warm when you're stood still.

Pros

Free drinks.

Cons

Cold.

They don't pay what they owe on time

They give you a hard time without paying on time then they have you working in cold tempitures without the proper intire the job is a good job just had the wrong guidelines people get high in the rest rooms smoke cigarettes and drugs and sale in the facility it's just not a good investment or environment to make a career out of no thank you!!!

Very bad company

Very bad company all round our he has just came out of nappies and have not got a clue All they say is see your manager if you go and see them about any issues. Managers are not polite and very aggressive. No promotion prospect unless your family of friend. Pay is very poor

Pros

Cons

Management is poor, they have got no time for you. Hr. Is poor do nothing for you, jus talk about ther next night out

Team lead and management prefers favoritism

Employees were treated in a bad way. First they will be very nice while hiring and make you wait for a month. The environment is very negative. nnnnnn

Nice work environment

Decent place to work if you like food service work. They do promote from within the company. Opportunities are offered to advance yourself. Most professional company when dealing with this pandemic. Social distancing and PPE is enforced.

Supply Chain Business Analyst

Pros: The work was very interesting and I had a lot of responsibility and was learning a lot.Cons: Felt like nobody cared about you, poor salary and benefits, extremely long hours with no compensation or recognition, overall not a supportive work environment

A good place to work.

I liked the workman ship at hello fresh and it is a good atmosphere to work in. Well run place organised organisation.They had music playing as you worked it made it more fun.Great team work fast paced.

Work is very repetitive, but the pay makes up for it. Expect to have no clue what to do or where to go for at least a week.

Work hours are typically 10 hour shifts, four days a week. The benefits and PTO offered is much better than most other entry level jobs, and the pay is very reasonable. As long as you can stay on your feet and manage different physical tasks this job is not terrible. Management, on the other hand, often seems disorganized and clunky.

Pros

Pto, Benefits, Wage

Cons

Management, Lack of direction, long hours

It's a pretty good company, if you like tl worm in a cold enviornment, and work in a assemble line, i say if you like that, go for it.

It was nice woeking there, rhe only problem i had was the cold, bit other than that, it was a great job, pay good, hr is suoer helpful, same with the managers.

Pros

Free lunchs on break, pay, and work is easy.

Cons

Cold enviornmemt, but that is what you will expect from a food company, keeping the consumers foods cold.

Ambiente lavorativo bruttissimo comandavano tutti organizzazione zero stavi al freddo aspettando merce che non avevano ordinato

Paga 5 euro l'ora non ti danno nulla per il freddo nemmeno i guanti per mettere il ghiaccio .responsabili sgarbato e inutili

Pros

Nulla

Cons

Tutto

Great culture & supportive team environment that allows for growth and success

Working for HelloFresh as part of their sales team over the last 3 years has been heaps of fun. First job in my life that I feel excited to wake up and come to work everyday. I think what makes the environment so great are the people you get to work with. Love the sustainability of HelloFresh now being carbon neutral.

Pros

Great training/development opportunities, Free food boxes, High hourly rate and commissions on top, Short/efficient working day

Cons

Fast-paced working environment, Dealing with rejection

Pretty laid back environment

Job very easy just a little unorganized.. the human resource people SUCK. Dont really wanna help with anything. Breaks are very short.. management just walks around holding computers all day. If u mind your business its a pretty smooth job tho.

Pros

Easy work no micromanaging

Cons

Cold short breaks

Good pay but lacks everything else

We get payed good management is all over the place and HR never responds. There’s no way for us to contact them on the phone. It’s lacks a sense of direction and nobody communicates properly. We do get a bonus, the amount depends on what days you work. It’s freezing cold, about 32 degrees and it’s hard to work in it.

ok

ok for starter, they give you new gloves whenever you need, they teach you from scratch, you don't need to worry about socialize because people change every time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HelloFresh. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits