HelloFresh
Coronavirus update
Information from HelloFresh:

HelloFresh Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I like working there, however cornerstones management never provide shifts according to my preferences, even when i am begging them because of my reasons.
Salary / Benefits
Its feel good to work there it feel like your very confident 8n what you do the job seems to be so easy to you not only the job the people is to I appreciate it.
Pros
Family oriented
Cons
Cold
Salary / Benefits
What I like about HelloFresh is the work environment. I really enjoy the friendly atmosphere and my coworkers. The management has been very accommodating to me and the workplace is great.
Salary / Benefits
I like a challenge so it was very fun to me now I have it down pack being that I a fast learning and I love it its just something I always wanted to do in life
Salary / Benefits
I feel good at there the staff is very coperative the environment was very peaceful
All worker are very kindful there

I learned coperation from there there is much

safety
Salary / Benefits
Very cold warehouse an working with ice was the hardest task of it all but putting the kits on the assembly line was the most easiest task. You're basically putting jux put the right ingredients in the boxes.
Salary / Benefits
It was a good job I worked out but I wasn't working that that long because of I was working through a temp agency so they have enough work for a temp agency
Salary / Benefits
Very clean environment for the employees and customers , They’re very in tuned with making sure they’re employees are well taken care of . But the coworkers can be hard to deal with sometimes . Found myself being treated wrongly with acts of racism.
Salary / Benefits
The first week I after I started working there, I identified a safety issue and was assured it was being addressed. Employees informed me the issue had been identified months prior and it had not been addressed. Two weeks later one of my employees was hurt from the same issue I brought up. After notifying the EHS Manager about the situation, the Plant Director pulled me into a conference room and informed me I should not be talking to anyone because I did not have any friends there. I lost all respect for the entire upper management team after that and began looking for another job immediately.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HelloFresh?
Salary / Benefits
40 hrs a week very reliable job. Great staff and friendly assosiates. Everybody works as a team. Job tasks everyday to be completed and done. Very easy commute in nj
Salary / Benefits
I just the fact that I was cold and they people there act like kids and didn’t act like there age basically that’s all it was. But other then that it was a easy job
Salary / Benefits
Relaxt bedrijf om voor te werken, maar de werk druk is zo laag dat je je gaat vervelen. (als bezorger zijnde)
Salary / Benefits
it had its ups and downs like any other job the work was pretty easy it was mostly the people the made your job hard other than that it was fun job really nice supervisors.
Salary / Benefits
To work in the warehouse of HelloFresh you most have experience in warehouse working such as : Shipping, receiving, order selection, putaway of merchandise and sorting.
Salary / Benefits
ive spent so much time on my feet without any support.
the enviornmnet was not professional and

lack of knowledge indicated an untrusty team.

the lunch time was not clarrifed.
Salary / Benefits
Great Job! Wonderful place to work flexible hours and excellent staff. I went through the temp agency and became permanent after 1 month. You won’t regret it.
Salary / Benefits
Tof gezellig collega's, werktijden zijn wat minder, toekomst is moeilijk te voorspellen licht aan de drukte van de bestelling die binnen komen en dus ook de uren, gezellig team in Reusel! Hoofdkantoor wil je niet mee te maken hebben doe je ding en zorg dat ze geen omkijken hebben naar je, weinig tot geen inspraak helaas, collega's zijn echt de reden om te blijven werken.
Salary / Benefits
Great team, great management but not the best salary unless you sell more.

I totally recommend if you’re looking to improve your communication skills, customers skill and looking to really get some sales there. If You do, you got yourself a permanent part time job.
Salary / Benefits
The work place is good but the only issue is the cold within the factory. So it’s better off to dress warm and bring a pack lunch to work because there’s no kitchen that serve food.
Salary / Benefits
Benefits, set work hours, nice building, amazingly friendly peers, lunch every week! HOWEVER, management is awful. They have hidden agendas. There is tons of favoritism. HR is located within HelloFresh and they’re useless as well as they have internal ties which makes you not trust anyone higher up. There are very few opportunities to move up in the company, and if you do come across one, they will expect you to drag down others the way management does the benefits and perks are not worth the mental toll this place will take on you
Salary / Benefits
This company have box of frozen food.you can order on line.they have different kind meal opion .the company also give out first meal order for free. They make the order in the warehouse