HelloFresh

HelloFresh Employee Reviews

Overall good

It was fun working there if you like a cold environment, it was hard the breaks would change do constantlyIt was good that they would give you food sometimes too!If you feel bad they let you go home without dramaAnd they offerer I really good insurance

Great Place to work at

I have been at HF for a month and I can say that the company is still a start up with process and procedures not yet in place. If you are looking for opportunities look no further HF is the right guy choose for you. Do not get scared by the lack of structure, there is more positive in there.

Bad work environment, people are ok but the work structure was terrible

The management felt clueless we had to fight for a spot to work ever morning in a cold freezer. They don't provide you jackets and you have to bring your own.

Environnement de travail légèrement toxique

Chauffeur très sous-estimé, point de vue non écouté par les supérieurs.Mais on découvre de chouettes coins

Great pay, benefits.

Pay, is great. But some days are not as fulfilling. You don't get to work in the same area as you would like. No set post to concentrate on, it seems sometimes mgrs/ supervisor don't know what they are doing, they don't make sure that certain things are being done on a continuous pace by some of the people who are just standing around and not pulling their weight!

Easy and productive

Coming from Amazon it was like heaven. There are ways to help adjust to the cold temp. Buy hand and feet warmers (thank me later) Just be on time and be productive and I promise this job is easy.

Pros

Pay/hours

Cons

Hours/Cold

El ambiente es divertido

Mi evaluación es buena.

Amazing place to work amazing salaries amazing people very nice place easy going people very helpful health and safety procedures being applied all the time

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Thiswas pretty greatplace to work overall, goodteam environment. Would suggest to others to apply here. Good pay and good management. Can set your own hours

It’s a good paying job but they will run you like a horse.

The job pays good. The problem is that most of the time management just try to make Quota without taking into account the amount of workers. So they will understaff other areas just to make sure they have as many lines as they can. To keep the line running you have to inform your lead or supervisor to have someone replaced you but we have no people because we are under staffed. So they end up having to wait to use the bathroom which is hard because it’s a cold room. Next the way they improve production is to yell ready push the boxes faster but it just makes a higher Anxiety. So without giving concise Goals so that we all can work towards it with a incentive it just becomes the race and we are the horses while they are the jockeys.

Pros

Pays well good benefits

Cons

Hard work no real time to use the bathroom understaffed

Horrible

Avoid at all costs, managers treat you like dirt and work you like a dog with no recognition or praise regardless of how well any tasks are completed

Great place to work but your gonna work hard. Everyone is really nice and want to help benefits ate great and you get them when you start i really like working for this company

Was a good job before hellofresh stopped caring

People stopped coming in because the company stopped caring for employees. No way to talk with HR, when you do they are very rude. No people working so your overworked and yelled at rush when management just stays in a circle talking and looking at their phones.

Good hourly pay and great product to sell

HelloFresh are really good to work for. Residential sales and event sales is really fun and rewarding. At first you have to get over rejection, but then you really learn new skills. It is such a good product to sell and exactly what I needed from an entry level sales role. Before I arrived in HelloFresh, I was told it used to be a commission only job with a different structure. The new structure, including the hourly pay and uncapped commissions on top is really good and they do lots of training to develop employees. The training isn't always sales based and they try and develop everyone in lots of different aspects, whilst keeping it casual. Overall if you put the effort in, with the uncapped commissions on top you can earn really good money.

Pros

HelloFresh employee discount, fun working environment.

Cons

Getting out of your comfort zone

High per hour salary compared to other production company

Great place to work, the job is easy but paid enough. Workplace culture is good too and you get to have a lot of overtime with pay. There are days with free lunches.

Pros

free lunches, overtime

Cons

not structured enough

Fantastic entry level sales role in a rewarding environment

I worked with HelloFresh throughout the lockdown and felt I was very supportive considering the challenging environment. Later in 2021 HelloFresh changed the structure of the sales teams providing a lot more flexibility, autonomy and control for me as an agent. I was offered a great hourly rate and uncapped monthly commissions which has allowed me to build up some personal savings after my years of travelling before the pandemic. I am looking to continue as a sales agent for the next few months and then I would possibly try to apply for another role within HelloFresh since they offer great opportunities to progress in the organisation.

Pros

Discounted food, uncapped monthly commissions, great flexibility

Medewerkers

Daar praten alles mooi. Maar slechte ervaring..adios

Money

It was ok a lot of work that all and the money is good job is ok people are ok that works their that all I can say about hello fresh you do get to make your money

Pros

Cons

Not good

Fun workplace

It's cold but the people there is what keep me coming back. Everyone is nice and you'll have your good and bad days. The work is easy. One thing I don't like everything changes every week. Expect that a lot working for QA. The position is easy so don't be immediated. Everyone is there to help you succeed. The only difficulty deal is working in the cold.

Pros

Two 30 minutes breaks

Cons

Rules keep changing everyday and every week.

Poor

Not a good company I did not like it poor very poor the company manager is wuss although associates working there are great but management is unqualified brainless kids

Great if you’re Young and single

It was ok at first. Trained by video, during one day of orientation. They work you super FAST, and want great production, but steadily Quality Control breathing down your neck for any small error on foods!! If you don’t have Anxiety, you will!! It’s cold, but if you dress accordingly you’ll be ok, unless you’re working so fast and start sweating!?! (It happens!) It’s a task in itself to get gloves, to protect your hands! My first day, they put me on frozen meats and NEVER supplied me with the proper gloves.. worst part is finishing early, several times a week, when work is short. You’re not compensated and have to use your own personal time to make up the difference!!! If you’re good and Fast, they’ll work you to death!

Pros

Free lunches sometimes

Cons

Never know how many hours you’ll get. To many Chiefs and not enough Indians.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HelloFresh. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits