HelloFresh
Coronavirus update
Information from HelloFresh:

HelloFresh Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Dynamic, fun workplace. Sadly, Hello Fresh Switzerland had a high fluctuation of management and direct sales teams in 2017. However, overall the company has a lot of potential.
Pros
Discounted Food Boxes, great food
Cons
Too much staff fluctuation
Salary / Benefits
Hello fresh was a great place to work I worked in a assembly line we moved boxes, pushed A button and then place the item in the box and it was easy simple work.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Worked in the cold
Salary / Benefits
Literally was on my third day of working here worked with two different lines in one day on my third day. Line 1 Line assuming I’m going at a good pace so she switches me to the line behind me less items to put into the bag so I was quicker she tells me I’m going to fast. Going to fast can hold up the line I’m like ok. She switches me back to my original line and I overhear the supervisor asking why this line going so slow she says it’s these two referring to me and another lady that’s new as well. But she literally said I was going too fast but all of sudden her boss around I’m going to fast. So when she had to get on the line because the other lady had to use the bathroom she was going just as slow. Picking up 12 potatoes and 2 other items two of each at fast pace yeah ok. They were loud and I heard everything. That’s just one situation with one supervisor I have another story as well.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Supervisors, line leaders negative attitudes
Salary / Benefits
They are willing to give you a chance to work for they company they are definety put together as a team they work is always out on time they delivery is on time also in they have fresh meat
Pros
I liked working for both company because the company alone always keep you with work
Cons
Just to cold working maybe 12 hours shift
Salary / Benefits
J'ai travaile avec hallofresh a rotterdam le group et simpatique,j aime troq travaille chez hallofresh.
Pros
l heur
Cons
L'heur
Salary / Benefits
Het werk als chauffeur heb ik zeer graag gedaan. Ik was er van bij de opstart en heb er 1,5jaar gewerkt. Relaxt en goede tijdslimieten worden opgesteld. Er heerst jammer genoeg een zeer slechte sfeer. Er zijn pesterijen die niet au serieus worden genomen. Als je niet behoort tot de roddelclub mag je vertrekken. als er 1 stoorzender aanwezig is gaat iedereen daar in mee.
Pros
Rijtijden, routeplanning, verloning
Cons
Sfeer en beleid
Salary / Benefits
i had fun working with hello fresh because it was not a far distance from home, it wasn't really a fast nor slow paced working environment, so i really enjoyed it because it was just average.
Salary / Benefits
Waste of time and effort. No job security and career growth. I've heard that their subsidiary company, HelloConnect is just as bad. Better start your career somewhere else.
Salary / Benefits
Hello Fresh is a growing company that helps you learn and grow many skills. The schedule hours is the only issue currently trying to balance my sleep and work.
Salary / Benefits
Ralph is a horrible supervisor he is very unprofessional and barely speaks English. He doesn't know how to be professional at all or effectively communicate with his employees.. You cant even talk to him about your concerns or any issues. If you say anything he doesn't like he will let you go. What kind of supervisor is that to have at your company? Ralph does not need to be in his position another day. Hello Fresh Management needs to get him out of the Grand Prairie warehouse location immediately!!
Salary / Benefits
Literally no one knows what the medical benefits are during training, and then once you finally get the information, time has passed to sign up. They only care about the amount of people they have working, not the quality
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Mandatory time off, no contact with HR, little to no benefits, barely any communication from the company on updates, no job security, not singled out as an individual by supervisors for coaching or updates, overall DO NOT WORK HERE.
Salary / Benefits
they hire thru a temp.service and they let a ton of people go with out warning.I saw it happen alot there. The Management was a joke one of the senior staff who was married was sleeping with one of the customer care staff. I left after going to the bath room to see a co worker pleasuring himself smh .They just had to much going on and yet nothing
Salary / Benefits
Constant change in processes week to week. Always something new you have to do before it becomes obsolete soon after. Drugs and weapons constantly being found and what does HelloFresh do about it? Nothing. They had people screened before entering and now they don't allow it anymore, probably to get people in the building faster so they can get to work. Numerous COVID-19 cases and they only shut down once for one day. They sweep everything else under the rug. Now they're expanding a section of the building not to accomodate the amount of people already working there, but to add more. Yup, they want to add hundreds more during a pandemic. Half of management likes to backstab other employees and departments to make themselves look good. On the positive side, they do offer numerous double pay and time and a half days, along with a big discount on their subscription service.
Salary / Benefits
It gave exposure to talk and meet new people,i again more experience in picking and packing, experience in driving the electric power Jack.how manage time
Good
Cons
Nil
Salary / Benefits
Hours and Locations varied, but HelloFresh offered a great atmosphere to learn skills associated with sales. Worked with great employees but weekly quotas tended to drive competition/resentment between eachother.
Salary / Benefits
Great team members low care for management decisions and job security. Alot of misdirection an unplanned hours.. alot of flexibly working with life situations.
Salary / Benefits
Works with your schedule and If you want overtime you can work as for me I work on weekends but if u want to work on 5 or 6 days U could work it works so good with my schedule .
Pros
I don’t understand
Cons
I don’t understand
Salary / Benefits
It's a fast pace working job that allows you to learn new things,keep up with your pace,allows you to grow into having other opportunities in the company
Salary / Benefits
Lange werkdagen soms 11 uur per dag. Veelal in franstallig gebied .
Salary / Benefits
J adore cuisiner hello fresh une cuisine saines top avec des produits frais et de Qualité
Pros
Fraîcheur
Cons
Quantité
Salary / Benefits
They are main based on quality and they prefer to pack the food recipes with whole precautions.The whole management are fully helpful and they lesson problems of workers time to time.