HelloFresh

HelloFresh Employee Reviews

Overall good

It was fun working there if you like a cold environment, it was hard the breaks would change do constantlyIt was good that they would give you food sometimes too!If you feel bad they let you go home without dramaAnd they offerer I really good insurance

Cool for what it is.

The job seems daily easy if you have common sense. The pay is pretty good to start off and the the raises you get after a while is pretty good in my opinion. Good work/life balance as well.

Will milk you dry

This company will stretch you beyond your limits. They will have you doing work outside your job description and put you doing wherever needed with no monetary form of compensation & just say it’s “business needs”

Bad management

Some of the workers were very rude disrespectful insensitive and careless but you have some who were very caring and considerate and made work easy. 3

Pros

Some of the staffs were considerate

Cons

Bad management

Warehouse

Bad bt if you like to be around different ppl den dis is the job for you. Pay every 2 weeks sucked, Management horrible , show favoritism. Not enough pay super kold

Good place to work if you don’t mind warehouse work.

Good place with good pay as long as you don’t mind being in a warehouse. The shifts are long but that also allows for an extra day off in the week. Good management as well.

Pros

Good pay, flexible schedule, low stress environment.

Quantity more than quality

Numbers are very important here, to the point where employees are shouted at by leads for not being quick enough. Terrible communication besides constantly being told what you are doing wrong. Extreme favoritism; only the favorites get the more preferable jobs like quality assurance. If you have any concerns about the work environment you’re just complaining and can be easily replaced. They do not care about their employees here, just pushing numbers. If being treated like you are lesser-than isn’t your thing, then it’s best to consider other options.

Ok I guess

I feel like they are still trying to figure themselves out, but regardless of that they need to honor the shifts they hire you for and stop bouncing you around all over the schedule as well as keeping hours consistent.

Violent environment

It's like being in prison or high school there's a lot of drama, gossiping, favoritism,and a whole lot of extremely weird actions taking place.word of advice if you're going to work there just do your job and don't make friends or go there looking for someone to get intimate with it will not go well trust me I know from experience

Hello fresh c'est des menteurs

Ils vont vous dire que vous n'êtes pas qu'un numéro pour eux alors que cela est faux ! Même si vous êtes leur meilleur élément il s'en foute car ceux qui font les planning mettent leur amis et leur petit copain avant de vous donner les meilleurs horaires !il ne donnent pas de contrat ! Il ne sont pas a l'écoute des chauffeurs

Very good if u like and getbused to the coke.

I dig it a lot and I always have to be honest even though sometimes it could maybe be a hastie for someone that does not like to work inside the coke.

Very stressful

This job keeps you on your toes. Most days you will have a major problem with lack of storage space in the warehouse. The one thing to expect is that when you come in there will be 2-3 angry drivers waiting to yell at you.

Used to be ok, now not so much.

Used to have 8 hour shifts with lots of flexibility where you could pick any shift you wanted weekly. Recently they have moved to a 12 shift which starts at 6:30 and you can no longer pick your shifts weekly. This is a massive downgrade in terms of flexibility and I would only recommend to people who really need work and can’t find anything else. It takes a massive toll on you’re back as you are stood up for 12 with only an hours break split into 2 breaks of 30 minutes and you are constantly bending up and down all day. Management act like they are the best people in the world when they are completely useless and could plan something to save their lives.

It's OK good money

Management could be better and treated with more respect. It has great benefits you work hard for the money. It's freezing in there you would never get use to it .

Incredibly boring

Not bad especially for a first job everything is super easy biggest issue is there are no opportunities to do anything other than what you apply for meaning if you come in as production you are gonna stay in production until you get lucky and snag an opening in warehouse or quality

Not what to be expected

There was not enough work for everyone that was on shift. Sending people home with. Hired to many people at one time. Long cold hours to be standing in one spot.

Productive and fun work place

The job is great. There’s always room to better your self. The work is easy to catch on. Every part of the building is clean. I would recommend friends to work there.

Job

It was an okay job , the pay was pretty good but I wouldn’t work here for more than a year it was a little stressful, poor management and HR was useless.

I enjoyed working for Hellofresh great Hours awesome staff comfortable environment one of the best places that I've ever worked for I'll be greatly appreciative to go back at any given time

Pros

Excellent job and guidance

Good Pay, but no Structure or organization

It’s a good and easy job with great pay, but communication is hard there and it has no structure or organization. Hr is somewhat hard to communicate to if you need something.

Stressful jobAgency poor communication

They make you work 12 hours,weekends.Constantly pushing ,shouting at you,working you harder.groups are formed and intimidate you to move from your chosen work area.Management are poor.you are made to wait for toilet breaks.

Pros

Cons

Long 12 hours standing in the cold sometimes handling blocks of ice. Shouted at, made to work harder, make you wait for toilet breaks .my friend was reduced to tears, harassment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HelloFresh. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • HelloFresh
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?