HelloFresh
Coronavirus update
Information from HelloFresh:

HelloFresh Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Dynamic, fun workplace. Sadly, Hello Fresh Switzerland had a high fluctuation of management and direct sales teams in 2017. However, overall the company has a lot of potential.
Pros
Discounted Food Boxes, great food
Cons
Too much staff fluctuation
Salary / Benefits
It was cold as heck, you definitely need to be prepared clothing wise for it. Pay was fair, it could have been better. They definitely need to add an afternoon break. You're standing for 4/5 hours straight, and can't sit down.
Pros
Pay, increased when hired on full time
Cons
Cold, needed an afternoon break.
Salary / Benefits
Not allowed to listen to music for 8 hours or sit down. Management is poor and organisation is non-existent. Have to stand in 40 min queues to sign-in in the mornings and don't get paid during this time. Also very cold since is refrigerated.
Pros
Flexible days
Cons
Boring and bad hours
Salary / Benefits
I knew what to expect coming in. Its just a regular warehoise job. Long hours, lots of mindless tasks, uncomfortable cli!ate, etc. The pay is good and you get benefits so yeah. Its a good gig if youre using the money for school or something like that. Just get ur money and get out
Pros
Pay, benefits.
Cons
Redundant. Mindless work.
Salary / Benefits
Wouldn't ever work with them, for them, or buy their products. The pay is commission only. Management are aggressive if you don't meet targets. The team meetings in the mornings are just an excuse to be belittled. Several times I had my sales stollen by colleagues. The pay system works out that you don't make any real money until the customer has purchased 10 boxes. A lot of work for little to no reward
Pros
nothing
Cons
Everything about the job
Salary / Benefits
I live there team work if one slacking we all come together on the line too help that person struggling, there nice relax fun spirited people and love for you to ask questions about the company.
Pros
Good benifit and Well professional working people
Cons
Shirt breaks
Salary / Benefits
Only worked a couple of weeks. There was multiple occasions. First day- I was too slow. Second day- getting screamed “f$&@” and “god dam!$&” at me and few other employees. Third day- I get told “there’s so much p***y here, go get them”. One I am married and am not playing these childish games. Went for another week and just awful. Someone I met there got harassed for wearing sweat pants then two days later after she’s pointed multiple people out for the same thing apparently the GMP policy “changed” so she was told to get the original and the revised copy’s of the GMP policy. Then HR lady gave her the run around multiple time then proceeded to tell her to come back tomorrow for them to tell her they cannot wear sweatpants. This has been the worst experience in a work environment ever.
Pros
Benefits, and compensation
Cons
Everyone’s bad attitudes
Salary / Benefits
4/5 people you meet here are rude. Training suck.A lot of the higher management have smart mouths and always say slick things under their breath or to your face. Yesterday,I stood in line for 45 minutes (making me late) to be “searched”, questioned about Covid and given a visitor pass. My team would always run out of everything. The runner would disappear up to an hour. Packer on the other side would always leave empty buckets all over and plastic (safety hazard and would take time from me when I needed the bucket under it). He also would place numbers on the wrong floor spot. I would tell the line leader/manager what I needed and she would walk away people would come over telling me I’m doing something wrong instead of showing me or telling me from the start.I strongly dislike this place, it could be decent but just the way everyone talks to you. My last straw was my line leader getting smart with me being in the way (where I was stationed but if we are in a warehouse with all types of sounds what harm would an excuse me be). I was fine with the cold air and long hours. Just tired of being disrespected over and over.
Pros
Hours, pay, Lab coat, Weekly pay
Cons
1 lab coat which must be tossed in a bin once you leave for break then you have to wear plastic), shift(wish they had 4 hour shifts), workers/staff (rude), half the workers don’t speak English and try to explain stuff, barely any training, yelled at for stuff that’s not your fault
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work for. Good pay. I would refer for employment. Great work life balance. Great employee discounts. Helpful staff and supervisors. !
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HelloFresh?
Salary / Benefits
Great culture and nice people but very stressful and had to do lots of overtime for not very good salary. High expectations and lack of support even when there was too much work for one person to do in reasonable hours
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Stressful, unmanageable workload
Salary / Benefits
I liked working there.great experience and loved the pay and the schedules. The team leads were cool,some young some older.if you wanna make some quick cash this is the job for you.and as long as you have reliable transportation you'll be here for the long haul.
Pros
Pay and schedule was great.
Cons
Too cold, not fair to thier Employees.
Salary / Benefits
Ik heb daar 1 dag proef gedraaid. Zeer stressvol werk. Jagen en op tijd rijden, maar je wel aan de verkeersregels houden. Wat een vreselijke baan was dit. Na deze avond heb ik nooit meer iets van ze gehoord. Wat ze wel beloofd hadden, maar voor mij is het exit met deze baan, nooit meer.
Pros
Geen
Cons
Zeer stressvol
Salary / Benefits
The Work environment was draining. Excitement was being requested, but rejected when received. Company culture is "Crabs In A Bucket" Mentality at best. Travel is 80 percent of the job, with minimal travel expense reimbursement.
Pros
meet lots of people
Salary / Benefits
It was too cold,never organized, always want people to work overtime in freezing temperatures. Don't seem to care about people keeping their jobs or losing it.they fire people back to back.
Pros
Pay was very decent and hours okay
Cons
No good health care, the Company doesn't care about you as a person.
Salary / Benefits
The way this job is organized is that if you dont have time in or a temp you get treated unfairly too much favortism here once they see you a hard worker they take advantage of that and you work harder than you should be working especially if its team work everybody tend to slack off and get mad when you slow and just learning.....and one more thing who is the manager on the floor too many chiefs not enough indians.....Need to be more organized.
Pros
first day benefits
Cons
You dont know when your break cuz they wont tell you
Salary / Benefits
The work here is similar to Any other warehouse job you will encounter. I worked at Amazon before and it's pretty much identical they're both paying you PeanutsThey both have horrible management and they both have a high turn around rate. Thankfully I only work at this company through an online app so I don't have to be locked in with these nut cases. And it is also is a shame that this website has so many fake reviews giving this job site 5 stars.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short breaks, poor management, low pay, long hours
Salary / Benefits
I liked working at hello fresh 1 because it was fast easy pace only thing I didn’t like is that they had me in freezer my first day working there and I didn’t like that and you stand up for a lot hours but I liked the job because it was my speed of pace
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Against disabilities, race and background when it comes to any advancement and make no allowances for disabilities and the problems they may cause. Avoid.
Salary / Benefits
Hello fresh was a great place to work I worked in a assembly line we moved boxes, pushed A button and then place the item in the box and it was easy simple work.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Worked in the cold
Salary / Benefits
Literally was on my third day of working here worked with two different lines in one day on my third day. Line 1 Line assuming I’m going at a good pace so she switches me to the line behind me less items to put into the bag so I was quicker she tells me I’m going to fast. Going to fast can hold up the line I’m like ok. She switches me back to my original line and I overhear the supervisor asking why this line going so slow she says it’s these two referring to me and another lady that’s new as well. But she literally said I was going too fast but all of sudden her boss around I’m going to fast. So when she had to get on the line because the other lady had to use the bathroom she was going just as slow. Picking up 12 potatoes and 2 other items two of each at fast pace yeah ok. They were loud and I heard everything. That’s just one situation with one supervisor I have another story as well.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Supervisors, line leaders negative attitudes
Salary / Benefits
They are willing to give you a chance to work for they company they are definety put together as a team they work is always out on time they delivery is on time also in they have fresh meat
Pros
I liked working for both company because the company alone always keep you with work
Cons
Just to cold working maybe 12 hours shift