HelloFresh

HelloFresh Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Salary / Benefits
fun environment to work in, a lot of social events organised by management but when it came to work, training opportunities were not fairly offered and not much regard for every employee
Salary / Benefits
HelloFresh is an alright place to work. If you are comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and being extremely pushy, then this may be the job for you, if not, I would look elsewhere.
Salary / Benefits
Great culture and nice people but very stressful and had to do lots of overtime for not very good salary. High expectations and lack of support even when there was too much work for one person to do in reasonable hours
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Stressful, unmanageable workload
Salary / Benefits
The Work environment was draining. Excitement was being requested, but rejected when received. Company culture is "Crabs In A Bucket" Mentality at best. Travel is 80 percent of the job, with minimal travel expense reimbursement.
Pros
meet lots of people
Salary / Benefits
This job really made my Australia experience! Struggling with the idea of making sales as a non native speaker, it turned out to be a job that you grow into and take a more advanced skillset back home for your future. PLUS you can make lots of money if you put enough work in. You meet with your colleagues/friends (mostly backpackers) in the morning around 10.30-11am, have a little training in the office and leave after to work in different places in Australia. You will see places other travellers will never see..What I love most is the culture. Having beers after work with friends, Friday pub nights but also just really positive vibes. Especially for backpackers they make it easy to take a little travel break and come back after. Just let your manager know in advance and you dont need to worry about a little holiday. Thanks for an awesome time.
Salary / Benefits
Having no previous experience in sales, I was nervous about this job. However, the brand is well known and the product becomes very easy to sell. I worked on and off for 11 months at HF and travelled to QLD, NT, SA, NSW and heaps of cities and towns in Victoria. All these trips had travel and accomodation paid for, and I often went more than once to each place. It can be long days BUT it’s uncapped commission. You can earn nearly twice as much as a usual backpacker, go travel for a few weeks and then return. Perfect setup for those wanting to make money in a couple of months, and still have your weekends free. Made some brilliant friends from my experience here which I will see again in Europe. 100% recommend giving this job a fair shot for a couple of weeks :)
Pros
Free travel, great money, employability skills, Great team
Cons
Sometimes long days
Salary / Benefits
Worst job I ever had. The days are long and the work is not very rewarding. I didn't get any money after I quit after 1 week. Very poor management too. Don't do it.
Pros
Non
Salary / Benefits
Hello-fresh is a really good place to work the team is very good and the manager is great just the problem with the job is that it is commission and it is very hard but on a positive you get a free hello-fresh box every Monday
Pros
free boxes
Cons
commission
Salary / Benefits
Worked as a promo rep for 4 months doing door to door and tradeshows/events. Explained the product to the customer and got them to try it with a discount. You make good money once you learn the product.
Pros
Good product so easy to sell, fun social culture
Cons
Longer hours occasionally, deal with some rude people
Salary / Benefits
The job involved direct sales, the workplace culture was fantastic and the job had good benefits. The hardest part of the job was that occasionally the customer would be quite rude!
Salary / Benefits
- Door to Door sales. - Environment was awesome. - High turn around of people. - Management was good, provided plenty of assistance and benefits. - Gave us the training we needed to understand what sales is about.
Pros
Social events.
Salary / Benefits
Start the day meeting at the office then drive out to a shopping Centre to promote products on a kiosk. Meet lots of interesting people and lots of opportunities to develop skills.
Pros
Social