HelloFresh
Coronavirus update
Information from HelloFresh:

HelloFresh Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I like working there, however cornerstones management never provide shifts according to my preferences, even when i am begging them because of my reasons.
Salary / Benefits
Great people. Not so great management.
A supportive group but like other production operations, management often times get flustered. Some know how to handle the pressure and time crunch while others just panics and lashes out.

This was no different.
Salary / Benefits
HelloFresh is an alright place to work. If you are comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and being extremely pushy, then this may be the job for you, if not, I would look elsewhere.
Salary / Benefits
I had worked as a customer care agent for HelloFresh for around 1 1/2 years, and even though it was a stressful job (customers yelling at you over the phone, strict KPIs), I found the job ok until the new customer care manager started working there in 2017. The worst leadership I have ever experienced. An ice cold woman who apparently did not perceive us as human beings but rather robots. She introduced some very ridiculous rules, for example, you were not allowed to use the toilet unless it was your scheduled time to do so. Needless to say, I did not want to stay there any longer and quit. Once the new manager started, people started quitting weekly. Wonder how HelloFresh survives with that strategy...
Pros
50% off boxes, decent wage
Cons
horrible management, difficult to reach targets
Salary / Benefits
I was a Brand Ambassador for Hello Fresh & it was a horrible experience. I mostly spent time in malls trying to cold approach people & make sales. You use your personal phone to sign people up & it feels extremely informal in an unprofessional way. Schedules were given days in advance & you often had multiple shifts per day, without notice. It made it impossible to plan for anything other than this work. You only get paid after a certain number of sales & the management is very unorganized. The job listing was extremely misleading & the details of the job were mostly hidden until you started.
Pros
Supportive Teammates
Cons
Inconsistent hours, poor organization, low pay, bad work/life balance
Salary / Benefits
I work as production/assembly worker at the Newark location its the WORST PLACE TO WORK EVER! They treat you slaves and they don’t appreciate the workers! They are only concerned about attendance and will fire if you are late! The supervisors are full of Baloney! And dumb ! The leads are out to get you! They talk to disrespectfully they don’t appreciate hard working people! Not a good company at all! I only work there to collect a paycheck
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at HelloFresh is okay. Flexible hours, decent pay, good people. You stay busy most of the day, work hours by fast.
Salary / Benefits
Meer respect voor het werk van de chauffeur die met weer en wind op pad is en met deze moeilijke Corona tijd
Pros
Flexibel
Cons
Salaris
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at HelloFresh is awesome great benefits great people, great food, great everything. Great life, great schedule. Great benefits
Salary / Benefits
Fun job that paid very well... If you were good at sales. High turnover because this job is not for everybody. Very easy product to sell. I worked 35hrs a week at most and got to go to cool events.
Pros
Benefits and pay
Cons
Outside sales
Salary / Benefits
Very unorganized. Won’t know nothing with what’s going on. Managers suck. Hours and pay are cool but not a healthy place to grow. Good job just for a short period of time.
Pros
Hours at times
Cons
No way to move up. Management
Salary / Benefits
I was a Lead at Hellofesh the job was very easy but the stress came from management and the unstable working environment and how they want to do things the last min and blame you for everything when it's actually your fault.The some of the head management will cuss at you and put they work load on you when it's not your responsibility.It is really hard to advance to a high position.The Pay is great but the working environment is horrible.
Pros
The pay is great once you work alot of hours
Cons
The managers will cuss at you they will disrespect you and laugh privately at your issues, The lunch is short, The parking is horrible
Salary / Benefits
I really liked working at hellofresh. The brand ambassador role is mostly commission, which I prefer. If you're good you get rewarded and if you're not you move on.
Pros
great benefits, 401k
Cons
Very long days with driving
Salary / Benefits
One of the worst company to work for. So much drama. The managers don’t care about you. It also feels like HR are against you. Would not recommend working here at all.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, unhealthy environment
Salary / Benefits
Not really a career setting company. Poor pay unless your management. Little to no chance of in house advancement. Does give a cool amount of time off or vacation. But will cancel it on you due to employment being under staffed.
Pros
4 days on 3 days off, some of the staff are sympathetic to your work issues
Cons
Allot. No raises, no promotions from within, poor hourly pay, cut throat managers and senior staff, back stabbing, unorganized
Great pay rate
Overtime is available

Great managers

Flexible work schedule

Alot of benefits

Different ways to better your position and your pay

Great exercise
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
Worked here for only a week or two but it's been really hard. You're on your feet for 10 hours in cold temperatures and only get one 30 minute break and a 15 minute break later. The only way I knew it was lunch time or break time was when I saw everyone walking out of the warehouse.

The job itself is mindless. It's hard physical work and for $14 an hour, it's just not worth it. In the fall and winter, for a 7am-5:30pm shift or visa versa, you'll never see the sunshine. It sucks.

Everything is disorganized, they'll give you a brief run down of what you should be doing and then you're on your own. I was moved to 3 different lines and given 2 different leads who randomly left while I was working and never really understood if what I was doing was right or good. It's just very chaotic and because it's such a big company at this point, I doubt anyone really cares. We're really just rats in a maze here. Not worth it.
Pros
Decent benefits
Cons
Very short breaks, disorganized, low pay, confusing, hard physical work
Salary / Benefits
Als je moet laden zijn de werkdagen rond 10 a11 uur.
Management geeft er niks om of werknemers moeilijkheden ondervinden, zoals rijden door hevige sneeuwval("sneeuwstorm"), zolang de pakketten maar bezorgd worden.

De kans dat je airco in je bus hebt terwijl het 35 graden is is zeer klein.

Als je dan uiteindelijk stopt met werken bij HF verwacht niet dat iemand er naar om kijkt als het je laatste werkdag is, daar kraait geen haan naar.
Salary / Benefits
Drama, the leads were good. Except for two. Good works break their backs. Bad works will flat out not work. Both will be the same. Tragic. Females are harassed constantly. I could go on and on. Bottom-line, it's ran by people who believe saying nothing will accomplish something.
Pros
Leaving at the end of your shift.
Cons
You have to work with felons until their backgrounds are finished.
Salary / Benefits
come in stretch mangers talk to us about the goal he wants to reach when it came to the kits begin made and once the kits where made they were shipped
Pros
good working environment/ Great pay checks
Cons
Begin pushed over
Salary / Benefits
It was cold as heck, you definitely need to be prepared clothing wise for it. Pay was fair, it could have been better. They definitely need to add an afternoon break. You're standing for 4/5 hours straight, and can't sit down.
Pros
Pay, increased when hired on full time
Cons
Cold, needed an afternoon break.