HelloFresh
HelloFresh Employee Review

Not worth it 🗣

Salary / Benefits
August 2, 2020
4/5 people you meet here are rude. Training suck.A lot of the higher management have smart mouths and always say slick things under their breath or to your face. Yesterday,I stood in line for 45 minutes (making me late) to be “searched”, questioned about Covid and given a visitor pass.

My team would always run out of everything. The runner would disappear up to an hour. Packer on the other side would always leave empty buckets all over and plastic (safety hazard and would take time from me when I needed the bucket under it). He also would place numbers on the wrong floor spot.

I would tell the line leader/manager what I needed and she would walk away people would come over telling me I’m doing something wrong instead of showing me or telling me from the start.I strongly dislike this place, it could be decent but just the way everyone talks to you.

My last straw was my line leader getting smart with me being in the way (where I was stationed but if we are in a warehouse with all types of sounds what harm would an excuse me be). I was fine with the cold air and long hours. Just tired of being disrespected over and over.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Hours, pay, Lab coat, Weekly pay
Cons
1 lab coat which must be tossed in a bin once you leave for break then you have to wear plastic), shift(wish they had 4 hour shifts), workers/staff (rude), half the workers don’t speak English and try to explain stuff, barely any training, yelled at for stuff that’s not your fault