HelloFresh
Coronavirus update
Information from HelloFresh:

HelloFresh Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
It was cold as heck, you definitely need to be prepared clothing wise for it. Pay was fair, it could have been better. They definitely need to add an afternoon break. You're standing for 4/5 hours straight, and can't sit down.
Pros
Pay, increased when hired on full time
Cons
Cold, needed an afternoon break.
Salary / Benefits
Not really a career setting company. Poor pay unless your management. Little to no chance of in house advancement. Does give a cool amount of time off or vacation. But will cancel it on you due to employment being under staffed.
Pros
4 days on 3 days off, some of the staff are sympathetic to your work issues
Cons
Allot. No raises, no promotions from within, poor hourly pay, cut throat managers and senior staff, back stabbing, unorganized
Great pay rate
Overtime is available

Great managers

Flexible work schedule

Alot of benefits

Different ways to better your position and your pay

Great exercise
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
Als je moet laden zijn de werkdagen rond 10 a11 uur.
Management geeft er niks om of werknemers moeilijkheden ondervinden, zoals rijden door hevige sneeuwval("sneeuwstorm"), zolang de pakketten maar bezorgd worden.

De kans dat je airco in je bus hebt terwijl het 35 graden is is zeer klein.

Als je dan uiteindelijk stopt met werken bij HF verwacht niet dat iemand er naar om kijkt als het je laatste werkdag is, daar kraait geen haan naar.
Salary / Benefits
Drama, the leads were good. Except for two. Good works break their backs. Bad works will flat out not work. Both will be the same. Tragic. Females are harassed constantly. I could go on and on. Bottom-line, it's ran by people who believe saying nothing will accomplish something.
Pros
Leaving at the end of your shift.
Cons
You have to work with felons until their backgrounds are finished.
Salary / Benefits
come in stretch mangers talk to us about the goal he wants to reach when it came to the kits begin made and once the kits where made they were shipped
Pros
good working environment/ Great pay checks
Cons
Begin pushed over
Salary / Benefits
Not allowed to listen to music for 8 hours or sit down. Management is poor and organisation is non-existent. Have to stand in 40 min queues to sign-in in the mornings and don't get paid during this time. Also very cold since is refrigerated.
Pros
Flexible days
Cons
Boring and bad hours
Salary / Benefits
I knew what to expect coming in. Its just a regular warehoise job. Long hours, lots of mindless tasks, uncomfortable cli!ate, etc. The pay is good and you get benefits so yeah. Its a good gig if youre using the money for school or something like that. Just get ur money and get out
Pros
Pay, benefits.
Cons
Redundant. Mindless work.
Salary / Benefits
Wouldn't ever work with them, for them, or buy their products. The pay is commission only. Management are aggressive if you don't meet targets. The team meetings in the mornings are just an excuse to be belittled. Several times I had my sales stollen by colleagues. The pay system works out that you don't make any real money until the customer has purchased 10 boxes. A lot of work for little to no reward
Pros
nothing
Cons
Everything about the job
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HelloFresh?
Salary / Benefits
I live there team work if one slacking we all come together on the line too help that person struggling, there nice relax fun spirited people and love for you to ask questions about the company.
Pros
Good benifit and Well professional working people
Cons
Shirt breaks
Salary / Benefits
Only worked a couple of weeks. There was multiple occasions. First day- I was too slow. Second day- getting screamed “f$&@” and “god dam!$&” at me and few other employees. Third day- I get told “there’s so much p***y here, go get them”. One I am married and am not playing these childish games. Went for another week and just awful. Someone I met there got harassed for wearing sweat pants then two days later after she’s pointed multiple people out for the same thing apparently the GMP policy “changed” so she was told to get the original and the revised copy’s of the GMP policy. Then HR lady gave her the run around multiple time then proceeded to tell her to come back tomorrow for them to tell her they cannot wear sweatpants. This has been the worst experience in a work environment ever.
Pros
Benefits, and compensation
Cons
Everyone’s bad attitudes
Salary / Benefits
4/5 people you meet here are rude. Training suck.A lot of the higher management have smart mouths and always say slick things under their breath or to your face. Yesterday,I stood in line for 45 minutes (making me late) to be “searched”, questioned about Covid and given a visitor pass.

My team would always run out of everything. The runner would disappear up to an hour. Packer on the other side would always leave empty buckets all over and plastic (safety hazard and would take time from me when I needed the bucket under it). He also would place numbers on the wrong floor spot.

I would tell the line leader/manager what I needed and she would walk away people would come over telling me I’m doing something wrong instead of showing me or telling me from the start.I strongly dislike this place, it could be decent but just the way everyone talks to you.

My last straw was my line leader getting smart with me being in the way (where I was stationed but if we are in a warehouse with all types of sounds what harm would an excuse me be). I was fine with the cold air and long hours. Just tired of being disrespected over and over.
Pros
Hours, pay, Lab coat, Weekly pay
Cons
1 lab coat which must be tossed in a bin once you leave for break then you have to wear plastic), shift(wish they had 4 hour shifts), workers/staff (rude), half the workers don’t speak English and try to explain stuff, barely any training, yelled at for stuff that’s not your fault
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work for. Good pay. I would refer for employment. Great work life balance. Great employee discounts. Helpful staff and supervisors. !
Salary / Benefits
Great culture and nice people but very stressful and had to do lots of overtime for not very good salary. High expectations and lack of support even when there was too much work for one person to do in reasonable hours
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Stressful, unmanageable workload
Salary / Benefits
I liked working there.great experience and loved the pay and the schedules. The team leads were cool,some young some older.if you wanna make some quick cash this is the job for you.and as long as you have reliable transportation you'll be here for the long haul.
Pros
Pay and schedule was great.
Cons
Too cold, not fair to thier Employees.
Salary / Benefits
Ik heb daar 1 dag proef gedraaid. Zeer stressvol werk. Jagen en op tijd rijden, maar je wel aan de verkeersregels houden. Wat een vreselijke baan was dit. Na deze avond heb ik nooit meer iets van ze gehoord. Wat ze wel beloofd hadden, maar voor mij is het exit met deze baan, nooit meer.
Pros
Geen
Cons
Zeer stressvol
Salary / Benefits
The Work environment was draining. Excitement was being requested, but rejected when received. Company culture is "Crabs In A Bucket" Mentality at best.
Travel is 80 percent of the job, with minimal travel expense reimbursement.
Pros
meet lots of people
Salary / Benefits
It was too cold,never organized, always want people to work overtime in freezing temperatures. Don't seem to care about people keeping their jobs or losing it.they fire people back to back.
Pros
Pay was very decent and hours okay
Cons
No good health care, the Company doesn't care about you as a person.
Salary / Benefits
The way this job is organized is that if you dont have time in or a temp you get treated unfairly too much favortism here once they see you a hard worker they take advantage of that and you work harder than you should be working especially if its team work everybody tend to slack off and get mad when you slow and just learning.....and one more thing who is the manager on the floor too many chiefs not enough indians.....Need to be more organized.
Pros
first day benefits
Cons
You dont know when your break cuz they wont tell you
Salary / Benefits
The work here is similar to Any other warehouse job you will encounter. I worked at Amazon before and it's pretty much identical they're both paying you PeanutsThey both have horrible management and they both have a high turn around rate. Thankfully I only work at this company through an online app so I don't have to be locked in with these nut cases. And it is also is a shame that this website has so many fake reviews giving this job site 5 stars.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short breaks, poor management, low pay, long hours
Salary / Benefits
I liked working at hello fresh 1 because it was fast easy pace only thing I didn’t like is that they had me in freezer my first day working there and I didn’t like that and you stand up for a lot hours but I liked the job because it was my speed of pace
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a