HelloFresh

HelloFresh Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
No matter where you start here, they will give you a chance to grow through the ranks and promote you. Just be prepared to play the favoritism game. After all there are lots of unqualified people in positions they shouldnt be in. Favortism runs the place and it all starts with the GM, but you can say that about any work place really. They hire anyone, literally anyone so the place is full of fascinating idividuals that have no work ethic. Lots of rework to do, lots of mistakes, lots of foolishness, and lots of safety violations.
Pros
Benefits, Growth if you play your cards right
Cons
Nobody knows what they are doing, they hire ANYBODY
Salary / Benefits
Leuk werk, goed navigatie/scansysteem, wel vroeg opstaan (ochtenddienst) beginnen om 5.30 of middagdienst 13.00-21.30. Salaris is niet al te hoog maar werk is leuk! Duidelijke werkregels en goede werksfeer
Pros
Leuk werk
Cons
Salaris
Salary / Benefits
this place was overall just a bad place to work for me. the employees there are more focused on finding their soulmate rather than doing their job! it was a lot hook ups, drugs, and sleeping happening in the parking lot.
Pros
its cold
Cons
its cold
Salary / Benefits
A fun, supportive & tech savvy company to work with! HelloFresh is the future service for the customers especially getting meal kits delivered to your door! The team is very supportive and eager to ensure staff is well trained across the trends, the programs and service provided. I had a lot of fun working with HelloFresh and would highly recommend! If it wasn’t for my previous job requiring me back I would of 100% taken on the full time role.
Pros
Friendly environment wanting agents to succeed!
Salary / Benefits
I have worked for HelloFresh for a few years now and I have to say it is one of the most people-focused places I have ever worked. There are constant reviews to ensure employees are well looked after and continuing on with their professional development. HelloFresh is a place that moves quickly and you cannot be shy of hard work but the rewards that come from that hard work are definitely worth it. I have recommended many people to work at HelloFresh.
Pros
People focused, continued professional development, opportunity to make a real impact
Cons
Not really a con as it keeps life interesting, the pace never slows down.
Salary / Benefits
Extremely rude and disrespectful staff. You are not valued as an employee and the work environment is beyond hostile. The supervisors and managers have no interest in helping you or working with you when there's a problem. They treat you like dogs.
Salary / Benefits
Work is stressful they should really get better management and employers are very loud and not professional at all. Service is wack and they don’t really let you take breaks
Pros
Horrible
Cons
Horrible
Salary / Benefits
The job is simple and very easy going. The pay is competitive and they offer benefits if you get hired on directly with the company. Very good pay for very little work.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Sometimes sends you home early
Salary / Benefits
The work is great but if u can handle working in a cold environment. The job is like any other same crab but it will keep your head above water till u get what u really want....
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HelloFresh?
Salary / Benefits
Very unprofessional to take someone that meets the competencies of the job through multiple interviews only to be ghosted at the end!!! All candidates deserve follow up, feedback, and closure!!! Have some class and respect with candidates that are investing time and interest as one day you may be in their shoes!!!
Salary / Benefits
Great team, great culture.Still in a kind of start-up phase so plenty of things to do.Trust from the management to do the right thing, no need to over-justify.This is a perfect environment to thrive in!
Pros
Culture, flexibility, lots of free/discounted food
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Working at HelloFresh has exceeded all of my expectations. Everyone who works there is friendly, helpful and amazing at what they do. Management is transparent, flat hierarchy throughout teams meaning no idea or question is pushed aside.
Pros
Discounted boxes
Salary / Benefits
This job is very very easy... The issue is the staff, the culture, the environment, etc. The staff treat people in there like they're children, no professionalism from majority of the staff. They yell and scream at you like you're their children, they don't much care about what you have going on, all they care about is money. The hours suck, you only have 2 opinions to choose from 6am- 530 or 7pm-530am... Horrible. My advice, train your idiot staff to actually do their job correctly! To be honest, if you like mine nubbing work and don't care much about staff screaming at ppl all the time, have at it. I wouldn't recommend this job beyond just holding you over until you find something much much better.
Pros
Easy work, easy money to make
Cons
Brakes are way too short, We work 10 hours why are we only getting 2 breaks, Staff is loud and unprofessional, Pay is ok at best for what you do.
Salary / Benefits
mostly just folding clothes and being on the register sometimes, but hard to get hours. discounts are nice but the clothes is still expensive. the people there are also nice, but not a good job if you really need to make money.
Pros
discounts
Cons
no hours
Salary / Benefits
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at HelloFresh is thug life balance was okay I just didn't like your job so I moved to New York went back to New York where I stay at and I look for more work from indeed hopefully this just doesn't mess up my ability to work as a food service workerPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at HelloFresh are loved it
Salary / Benefits
Persoonlijk vind ik het werk super leuk en relaxed,Collega's zijn aardig en staan klaar om je overal mee te helpen.De werktijden verschillen veel en bent vaak langer van huis dan de bedoeling is. Reiskosten worden vergoed, busjes zien er van binnen en buiten niet uit door de vele schades. Doordat je van adres naar adres moet racen zonder vertraging op te lopen heb je bijna geen tijd voor pauze, om te eten en naar de wc te gaan.Belachelijk is dat je moet tanken en busschoonmaken in je eigen tijd en dit dus onbetaald is.In mijn eerste werkweek gingen ze me uittesten, over hoeveel pakketten ik precies aankon. Begon met 42, toen 53 en zit nu op 49/50 pakketten per dag.Verder als je voor een korte tijd een baantje zoekt is het altijd te overwegen.😄
Pros
Relaxed, hardwerken, veel plezier
Cons
Lange werkdagen, geen dubbele winst in weekend of savonds, geen tijd voor pauzes
Salary / Benefits
I love working for HelloFresh. No two days are the same, and I have the flexibility to plan my own work day. It's a great team to be a part of, where you feel valued and supported.It's nice to finally work for a company that cares about you as an individual and has policies and incentives in place to reflect that!
Pros
Start up culture, great opportunity for growth, lots of delicious food - free lunches!
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
It's been some time since I worked at Hello Fresh as a brand ambassador. I was hired by a manager who lasted for about a month after hiring me. We were left in a transitional period for a couple of months until they promoted a new manager from another city. Overall, the team was a good team, however TONS of turnover made it really hard to have a solid core group. Over time, that core group started to change to reflect the attitude and ambition of the new manager, as expected, however, those whose goals and aspirations didn't entirely align with the manager's were starting to be seen as "negative". I have a strategic style of thinking, always looking for areas of improvement. The culture of the company was such that expressing an area of improvement could easily be misunderstood as a "negative attitude". Perhaps that's on me for not expressing myself in a more productive way, but I was still disappointed that it seemed like the respect and affirmations were only made to those who were obtaining the high numbers, regardless of how they were obtained. When I expressed dissatisfaction of some of the unethical practices I was seeing, I was told that the only way it would be dealt with would be if I named people, which I was not willing to do. Anyway, the discount on food was amazing, the product was great, the friendships made were cherished, but overall I just wasn't the best fit for the company. Thankful for my time there, taught me a lot about how to hustle and that I needed not to wear my heart on my sleeve.
Pros
Discount on food, insurance from day 1, meeting new people all the time
Cons
lack of control of territory, income instability, reverence for those who have quantity over quality sales
Salary / Benefits
Long hours though they have great pay. You will get a lunch break but sometimes you won't get the other 15 min break and you have to work and stand in the same area for 10+ hours
Salary / Benefits
If you put in the time, you are able to make great money. You are overworked, and expected of a lot from the leaders. The management within this company is horrible.
Pros
good money
Cons
bad management
Salary / Benefits
The work is easy which is okay. But people talk to you like they are above you or something. Everyone seems to have an attitude for no reason. Thank god i am pursing better miserable people
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Short breaks
  1. Employee Reviews