HelloFresh

HelloFresh Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,013 reviews

Fun workplace

I find the job to be as fun and helpful, productive and easy to learn good pay rate good hours, dress for the weather and everything else will fall into play.

Pros

Easy work

Cons

Closed facility

No one cares about how the items are being placed in the bags. The whole place from automation to assembly to kitting needs to be readjusted!!!

Personally I loved my job!! It was the mismanagement that was and still is the problem. To many captains and to many soldiers with mutany in their hearts!!! I would love to of had the opportunity to have brung together teams of high spirited people , that would've loved their job as well

Pros

No free lunch, Just the opportunity to go get you some lunch if need be

Team work, help from supervisor's

Besides working in cold temperature,which was no problem, every thing was great, had opportunity to learn many things I had a great experience I am planning on going back pretty soon

Pros

Pay, work schedule

Cons

Not allowed to ride electric pallet jack in warehouse

It’s like working in a place with no sense of direction.

The manager here at Hellofresh treat people like your a low class people but this is what you get when you hired managers with no experience. I,m 54 years old and by far the worst job in my life.

Fijne werkgever!

Ik ben erg blij met mijn job bij Hellofresh vanwege de verantwoordelijkheid die ik krijg, de open werksfeer en trainingsmogelijkheden!

Pros

Veel verantwoordelijkheid, open werksfeer, goede lunch, L&D budget, leuke (en veel!) personeelsborrels

Cons

Geen

Productive & Easy

I absolutely loved this job. It was very light work. 4(10’s) . I’m currently trying to get back in. Probably the best paying jobs with little to no work.

Not a good place to work

Work-place culture is negative. The hardest part of the job is doing more than other people. I learned that promoted team leaders are not motivated to train newcomers.

Pros

nothing

Cons

overworked underpaid harassment

Hele fijne werkplek!

Ik ben ontzettend blij met mijn werk bij HF. De sfeer is heel goed, we helpen elkaar om het hoogst haalbare te behalen en we werken aan een heel tof product!

Fun workplace

There's days that work load is light so they will offer VTO but you don't have to take it. Starting pay is $17.50 and you will get a dollar raise after 30 days with the company

Easy job, good pay

Its an easy job, it can get pretty repetitive if youre in the same role for too long, but that can quickly be fixed by talking to an area manager and asking to try something new. its four days a week, 10 hours a day and that can also get to you.also theres no head phones allowed.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HelloFresh?

Easy repetitive work

Easy repetitive work. The workplace is quite cold. Many different roles are available to work around the warehouse. The roles range from static monotonous picking to moving stock around.

Pros

Easy

Cons

Cold, Repetitive, Bad Management

Good working environment

Excellent workplace, very supportive management. The training scheme is fantastic and continues to help with career progression. The HR department are great when you join and supply all the information you need for a new starter.

It was an ok job you have to keep warm because you will be working in a cooler. Overall not a bad experience. A lot of gossiping though. If you want to work there be professional

Good pay and people

I worked as a customer care representative at an outsorced company. My pay is good, always on time and people are really helpfull. The work environment is pleasant.There are some issues that take a long time to solve, others are solved quickly.

Warehouse work

It's cold so wearing layers is a must.Get two 30mins breakYou get to choose where you want to work for the day. Free coffee and water and sonic ice;) It's easy once u get it down.

Easy job but very cold

Easy job very cold . Some people take their jobs way to serious. A bunch of fakes and snitches that will rat over you coming back 5 Mins late from break . Some managers are cool but the leads which are mostly women just scream LETS GO LETS GO MOVE FASTER which is quite annoying to deal with . Not a place to work longer than a few months, very high turnover rate here. They are constantly bringing in new people and nobody stays long

Okay work

Very easy job with good pay and benefits. Cold environment. Only issue is it can be very unorganized at times but overall okay work place, no real complaints.

Love working with this company

Hellofresh is a nice company to work with, they've full benefits for works, at Hellofresh you 30 minutes break and 30 minutes lunch, the are other benefits at Hellofresh.

Production

Pay is good hours are LONG. at the moment you can even go out to get food or to your car. U bring lunch or buy something they sell there. Management sucks there always drama and favoritism but like I said the pay is good

never really knew what to expect

there are plenty of jobs that you could do in both the kitting and assembly departments, but if you found a job you liked more than others, keeping it could be a hassle. Even if you arrived to your line 5min before anyone and started doing the job you wanted, often someone would come up to you and say "na sorry I already got someone coming to do X" and you would quickly have to find another line with that job. Even if you did find a spot that you liked for the day, there was always the chance that one of the managers would randomly pull you away to put you far away form what you are used to.

Toxic and hostile

Pay is really good compared to a lot of other places. BUT it is one of the most toxic environments I have ever been in. They claim to be an ego less environment,yet almost all of management has huge egos.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HelloFresh. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits