Helion Group

Helion Group Employee Reviews

Company is a joke

Was “trained” In Nashville but basically did nothing while everyone talked down about the Louisville office, which they preach “team first” mentality!?!? No clear training path as it’s trial by fire. Commission structure is not the best, No 401k and “health” insurance is a joke. It seems real cut throat sales and a “good ol boy club” if that’s what you are looking for, if not, I would wait for the circus to come in town, at least you know what to expect

Pros

Can work from home

Cons

No training, upper management

Awesome company and team!!!

I love working for Helion. I'm under the best leadership and team. Helion truly cares about quality and serving others. We truly care about our candidates and will not place them in jobs that they won't be happy with. We want everyone to succeed! My favorite part is the fulfillment of getting to know people and finding solutions for their careers with better opportunities.

Pros

Leadership, team, growth opp, benefits

Cons

nothing I can think of

Bouncy communication

Their communication is very bouncy they should use written communication and verbal communication at the same time. They do not have benefits so be careful

Pros

Get you quick into work, nice people and learning new skills where you will get placed at.

Cons

No benefits, No PTO and bouncy communication.

Don’t work here

Overpopulation keeps the applications stacked daily, it’s a job where it’s a mess, understand the mess is gonna teach you. To be there mess, no home owners here it’s mainly those that desperately need a job for gas cash, rent money it’s not even. That, your so paycheck to paycheck your dreams are now stuck in this poor job you had to take it or no cash to eat or fill your broken down cars with Nobody complains when there desperate for Pennies

Respectful and helped me find work.

I moved down from Ohio and needed to find a position around Smyrna, TN. I wasn’t in a position to wait for a job and they were able to help me secure a job quickly. My job is okay and I get 40 hours which is all I care about.

CULTure, Micromanaging, Nepotism, gaslighting, manipulation, and more.

Avoid this company like the plague. They make their money of the back of good hard working people that's just trying to better themselves. They will tell you they have a great opportunity for you and a great company you can start working for immediately. Which in fact is worse than the one you left. They will tell you anything to get you to leave your company and start with them as soon as the next day just so they can make 3 times as much as you make an hour and cash that check. RUN!!!!

Pros

Cons

3rd party Healthcare, dental, vison that is so expensive. No 401K, Pto, Sick days, anything like that. You are on a contract so you cant miss or you will be fired before you know it.

They will leave you hanging and they place you then forget you

Runn. never again will work for this company. No long term growth or advancement opportunities. There lie wont do anything they say and all the stuff have on there website is lies and lies

Pros

Cons

No support

Don't leave your current job for this mess

Nearly cost me my current job. Was signed and ready to go and the company I would be working for wasn't even on board with me coming on. This should have been set in stone before hiring me and having me sign papers along with pushing me to turn in a one week notice. 2 days before my last day I was told the company hadn't even signed for me to start so I had to go back and cancle my resignation. It puts a big target on your back especially when you were rushed to quit. Do not go with them to get you a job because you may end up with no job at all.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Everything else

A driven new age company with a mission to help people

Love working here, honestly a great environment to where you can have fun but still get work done. Their goal from the time of hiring is to promote you, and they wont hire anyone they don't think is driven enough to get a promotion. They're rapidly expanding their services and are innovating the industry or contracting, consulting, staffing, and more. With a focus in bettering individuals situations!

Pros

Growth!!

Why is this company even on indeed?

Worst company ever. I drove an hour to go to an interview for a supposedly guaranteed job. Never got a call back for that or any other job. Would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Pros

You learn what you don’t want to deal with again

Cons

This company is garbage

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Helion Group?

Love the managers

Great company to work for. From the on boarding process to the fist day of work and there after. They have kept in contact with me every step of the way.

I would give them a zero if I could.

This company is ridiculously lacking in professionalism and integrity. They wil tell you one thing but do another and when they are calling your references they will ask for 3 but if you list 4,they want that one also and will not call you back unless they reach that 4th one,even though they asked for 3 and contacted 3. Bunch of lying cowards

Cons

After they place you, they forget you

They told me my temp to hire contract was a lot shorter than it actually was. Lied to me about the benefits the company offered. They did not know basic questions about the company I'd be working for.

High and dry

Great to start. Company I was placed with sold out, helion left me high and dry. They did not try to find me anything else, never contacted me for any other jobs. Even though they posted 4 jobs in my area.

Great place to find a long term career!

They were very thorough and took the time to understand what I was looking for in my next job. Found me the right position with the right company and were professional throughout the process! Highly recommend working with this company!

Stay away from these clowns

Don’t do it. These clowns will blow smoke up your butt, They will tell you anything they have to in order to get you to go to work for them. They will convince you to leave a job to go to work for them, if you lose the job they sent you to it’s oh well we really feel bad about that. After that they are done with you. They will not send you to any other jobs.

Pros

Can’t think of any

Cons

Ruthless bunch of people with no morals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Helion Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits