HDMF

HDMF Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
*at the HDMF, you're always time bounded and must achieve daily quotas. In my part, I have my morning and afternoon deadlines for my work. Due to the lack of man power, I tend to work beyond the 8 working hours. *I've learned that salary isn't only the drive for a person to complete the task. *I worked with a very supportive boss. *We were practiced to help one another incase one does need help. *Hardest part is on my first weeks, because I was working on a backlog. *The most enjoyable part are always Fridays. You know, TGIF :)
Pros
free snacks
Cons
labor-of-love
Salary / Benefits
- good accommodation - nice and kind approach in each of the workers - very professional in terms of their job - good influence pag dating sa pagtratrabaho
Pros
free lunches
Cons
nothing to say
Salary / Benefits
Working here is good but Contractualization must be stop.Most of my co-workers there were contractual for almost 10 years and above. Anyways, my experienced here taught me on how to manage my time in doing a multi-tasking jobs. The hardest part of my job before was when I was assign in Marketing because we will travel everyday. And the most enjoyable part of my job was having bonding time with my co-workers inspite of work stress.
Pros
overtime pay
Cons
Contractualization
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HDMF?