HCLTech

HCLTech Employee Reviews

Philippines67 reviews

Found 67 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,311 reviews

Average BPO company

It's alright, I guess. I was not able to continue because my body had a hard time adjusting with the schedule (first BPO company ever). AHT is a bit low and hard to achieve.

Good workmates

Good to start your career in IT servicedesk or technical support, good people good workmates, Sir Karan is a good boss, they just need to improve their break schedule and listen more the employees

Pros

Work at home

Cons

Delayed salary and breaks

Good workplace

Good company to work for with work and life balance. Schedule is also flexible and can be discussed with managers. Access to free trainings and courses.

Pros

HMO up to 3 dependents, phone, laundry, rice and meal allowance. Internet reimbursement, transportation allowance.

Cons

Opportunity for growth

promises

where do I begin? unresponsive support groups such as HR, SD, etc. will always give you the run around specially on promotions. would always find ways to delay promotion

Pros

i dunno

ok workplace

compensation package is good, range will still depend on your experience. 3 dependents for thr HMO, as far as I can remember, it will be given on the 6th month, but I'm not quite sure.

Flexitime Hybrid RTO/WFH

Well, not all companies can give you full time WFH just like here in HCL but what I love here is you are are not required to finish your 8 or 9 hour shift in the office. As of September 2022, the PEZA is transitioning their stakeholders to BOI of the Philippines because PEZA wanted to make IT/BPM do the on-site/return to office. In summary, they only require 70% of their staff to work on site and 30% work from home which means that you have to render 3 days on-site/RTO then 2 days WFH. As I've said, on your 3 days on-site/RTO, you will not be required to finish your 8 or 9 hour shift in the office which is one of the perks of working in HCL Estancia Pasig unlike in HCL Mckinley Taguig that you have to be there the whole 8 or 9 hours.That's the only good thing here in pasig.Other than that is it the cold drinks in the vendo which is always broken

Pros

Flexitime Hybrid RTO On-Site/WFH, not required to finish 8 or 9 hours shift at the office, you can continue remotely.

Cons

broken vendo

HCL is not that promising company to work with.

Each worker will be under pressure. There is poor management. And this company will pay you a substantial salary, but you will sell your soul to them.

Pros

large amount of salary

Cons

poor management

HR McKinley, Taguig is unresponsive

HR itself is unresponsive to employees’ concerns. You will encounter issues at times (whether it’s small or uncontrollable) but expect no one from HR will respond. I think HCL Technologies don’t have HR. Seriously. Never ever try to apply to this Company

Good environment, good tech, approachable people, nice workstation (macbook), reimbursements (phone and internet reimbursement), wife variety of stacks.

Ok management

Ok management. Work from home.since Day one. Easy process for leave. Work from home.since Day one. Laptop provided by company. Easy process for leave. Health Card is not so easy to use.

work - life balance culture is un observed.

It would be best to strengthen their work life balance culture - social hour, employee engagement, US Holiday should not take your VL/SL Credits.Thank you!

Not recommended

- No Hope on getting decent Salary - they do not align salary of long time employee versus to their value. - they rather hire new with competitive salary than aligning salary with current employee- More work load less pay- "Promotion" is a lie

Rigid policies. Losing talented people

They are losing talented people to stress. No R&R/team bldg budgets. Talent dev only a theory. Ad-hoc positions lasts for years. Any progression disqualifies your from moving up again for a long time, even if a high performer. Execs are insensitive of culture differences. Low appraisal increase.

Pros

3 HMO dependents. Good pay package.

Cons

Constant pressure. Revenue first before employee.

Pros: I am newly hired to thim company Job securityGood salary packageHealth benefits productive and funCompetitive Cons: no salary increase Overtime pay 15%

Little Employee involvement

Its always work, work, work. There isn't any leisure activities aside from a customer service week. Ever since the pandemic, employee recreational activities even online activities are very minimal

Cons

Long hours.

Workload depends on project deployment

Top employer in the country. Nice health insurance with free 3 dependents. As application support, we are responsible to address ERP system issues for clients. Available training not communicated as much though. Project required working during graveyard hours.

Considerate coaches and fun , worklife balance

This company is awesome, I work for 2 years and 3 months in here and from time to time there are lots of ways provided for you to earn more within the business, if you want to stay longer pray for a coach that would really love you and will be there for you because , when the going gets tough, it is still good to have someone that will be there to lift you up.

Pros

training and development from a simple to a more complex account, loving coaches and leaders

Cons

Distance of the new location, no pantry, long work hours, leave credits cannot be used whenever you want to

Poor management practices

HR is irresponsible. Their #hclcares is not true. You can check with your tenured colleagues if you just started working there. Trust me! Tjey need management improvement.

Pros

HMO coverage is good

Poor Management and Career Growth

The management is poor in making decisions considering that we work before as a vendor for a large company in the US. We were given many chance to improve our KPIs but certainly the account failed to meet the expectations of the client.The leadership in our account has also too much politics (that’s why I left the company) thus, there’s no doubt that the account was forced to close due to poor decisions and disappointing performance.

Pros

Working for Google Cloud, we get some Google perks with their office

Cons

If you have potential, you will be promoted unofficially and there is no salary adjustment

This company sucks. The account itself is nice but the management ruins everything very incompetent. Try Other company instead

This company sucks.All people in the management team most specially HR team don't act like their supposed roles. Very unprofessional. HR manager is very negligent.

Pros

Accessibility

Cons

Everything aside the above given Pros

Transparency and Expectations

Application process is easy and HR staff are accommodating. The work is not so stressful since it was more of account review. Pay is equal to workload. Facilities are kept clean and secured.

Pros

Pay is alright compared to workload, HMO is fine though I have not use it even once.

Cons

Power tripping makes the working environment stressful, no transparency and setting of right expectations, food awful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCLTech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about HCLTech in popular locations

• HCLTech
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?