HCL Technologies

HCL Technologies Employee Reviews

Philippines59 reviews

Found 59 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,038 reviews

Good environment, good tech, approachable people, nice workstation (macbook), reimbursements (phone and internet reimbursement), wife variety of stacks.

Ok management

Ok management. Work from home.since Day one. Easy process for leave. Work from home.since Day one. Laptop provided by company. Easy process for leave. Health Card is not so easy to use.

work - life balance culture is un observed.

It would be best to strengthen their work life balance culture - social hour, employee engagement, US Holiday should not take your VL/SL Credits.Thank you!

Not recommended

- No Hope on getting decent Salary - they do not align salary of long time employee versus to their value. - they rather hire new with competitive salary than aligning salary with current employee- More work load less pay- "Promotion" is a lie

Rigid policies. Losing talented people

They are losing talented people to stress. No R&R/team bldg budgets. Talent dev only a theory. Ad-hoc positions lasts for years. Any progression disqualifies your from moving up again for a long time, even if a high performer. Execs are insensitive of culture differences. Low appraisal increase.

Pros

3 HMO dependents. Good pay package.

Cons

Constant pressure. Revenue first before employee.

Pros: I am newly hired to thim company Job securityGood salary packageHealth benefits productive and funCompetitive Cons: no salary increase Overtime pay 15%

Little Employee involvement

Its always work, work, work. There isn't any leisure activities aside from a customer service week. Ever since the pandemic, employee recreational activities even online activities are very minimal

Cons

Long hours.

Workload depends on project deployment

Top employer in the country. Nice health insurance with free 3 dependents. As application support, we are responsible to address ERP system issues for clients. Available training not communicated as much though. Project required working during graveyard hours.

Considerate coaches and fun , worklife balance

This company is awesome, I work for 2 years and 3 months in here and from time to time there are lots of ways provided for you to earn more within the business, if you want to stay longer pray for a coach that would really love you and will be there for you because , when the going gets tough, it is still good to have someone that will be there to lift you up.

Pros

training and development from a simple to a more complex account, loving coaches and leaders

Cons

Distance of the new location, no pantry, long work hours, leave credits cannot be used whenever you want to

Poor management practices

HR is irresponsible. Their #hclcares is not true. You can check with your tenured colleagues if you just started working there. Trust me! Tjey need management improvement.

Pros

HMO coverage is good

Poor Management and Career Growth

The management is poor in making decisions considering that we work before as a vendor for a large company in the US. We were given many chance to improve our KPIs but certainly the account failed to meet the expectations of the client.The leadership in our account has also too much politics (that’s why I left the company) thus, there’s no doubt that the account was forced to close due to poor decisions and disappointing performance.

Pros

Working for Google Cloud, we get some Google perks with their office

Cons

If you have potential, you will be promoted unofficially and there is no salary adjustment

This company sucks. The account itself is nice but the management ruins everything very incompetent. Try Other company instead

This company sucks.All people in the management team most specially HR team don't act like their supposed roles. Very unprofessional. HR manager is very negligent.

Pros

Accessibility

Cons

Everything aside the above given Pros

Transparency and Expectations

Application process is easy and HR staff are accommodating. The work is not so stressful since it was more of account review. Pay is equal to workload. Facilities are kept clean and secured.

Pros

Pay is alright compared to workload, HMO is fine though I have not use it even once.

Cons

Power tripping makes the working environment stressful, no transparency and setting of right expectations, food awful.

Always good so far.

Management issue. Not good in handling employees. I've been waiting for 6 months until I left the job, I don't have the paper for SME position. They didn't care for your positions.

Productive and fun work environment.

Productive and fun work environment. A lot of learnings I learned in every scenario I face every day. The hardest part of my job is to find the knowledge articles I use to assist to my users.

very cool environment specially the hr team

Cool environment eveyday I learned to value every customer to keep the account and keep the job management is good and normal very cool and happy environment hardest part it when it comes resigning, I'm having a hard time to communicate to leaders everyday is enjoyable

Good place to work at

Good training ground in customer service, people are generally nice and easy to work with. Team leaders are helpful and always an arm away when you need them

Fun at work

Health benefits are good but salary is no longer competitive. Location is good but facilities is just so-so. You can't get in touch with HR if there's a need

By far, the best team and company i have ever joined.

By far, the best team and company i have ever joined. My peers and managers are easy to work with, the team is very profesional yet laid back. Working along side with them makes work easier. For the past 11 months of my tenure with HCL, i have learned a lot and continuously grow.

Job is not secure.

- good salary - good facility - free food - stressful non voice job - no proper training - poor management - poor support - manager is not approachabl

A great stepping stone

HCL Technologies, Philippines has been a great stepping stone in my career. I was offered a great salary package, and benefits among others. Another great comment for HCL would be the work-life balance you can manage with your time both at and off work, as they follow a strict weekends off schedule. But the bad does exist. And it starts from the top. Top management has been the reason for the great numbers in attrition in HCL. And in the typical BPO-Call Centre work culture, people come and go with very poor work ethic. Another is the lack of job security and advancement. In HCL, as an agent, you are always on the lookout of your metrics, regardless of how good you perform, if someone doesn't look you, you can expect them to find a way to get rid of you. Overall, HCL Technologies, with their salary package and company name, is great stepping stone in your BPO career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCL Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about HCL Technologies in popular locations

• HCL Technologies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?