HC Consumer Finance Philippines

HC Consumer Finance Philippines Employee Reviews

Philippines44 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The salary is good and the benefits of the employee is very good, but the call center is not good. Because they keep on calling and reminding the customer about the payment. Even if the customers are good payer.
Salary / Benefits
HC Consumer Finance Philippines Inc is nice and follow the rules of our goverments.
All the benefits that we need to her employee are nice and fit with us
Salary / Benefits
The bosses, the place, the working station are all good. Compensation and benefits are competitive as well. This is also a fast phasing kind of job. There's a lot of new things you will learn.
Salary / Benefits
The company is considerate and giving all benefits , they are also do promotions for those deserving employees . Our officers are approachable, *******×***********×************
Salary / Benefits
Its fun to be working of my co-workers in our company in HC consumer finance,all are managers it easily to approach. Nice benifits,and we had a monthly incentives, and we have 2days off in a week. Its a relaxasi
Salary / Benefits
A Friendly Competetive environment Company with strict management and strict workplace culture the most enjoyable part of the job is the bonus per month
Salary / Benefits
at first it was the best job ever , but after our area switched manager i started to dislike the job, our manager keeps on blaming us that we are the reason that we cannot hit our monthly targer , he tells us to work even on our days off
Salary / Benefits
Very familiar, experience and collection marketing and other feature of financing. always be fair to what i do, time in family god and others interesting work.
Salary / Benefits
Good employer friendly colleuege nice nature of business and very accomodating staff there.we usually interact to client everyday we help them to finance what their needs like gadget appliances and also money.
Salary / Benefits
The company was really Good and the management cares of what employees needs to be a better person,employees and to be a productive one.The benefits and bonuses are really Amazing.100% Very Good Company!
Pros
Two days Day off, 10 days vacation leave, 5 days sick leave
Cons
Only 5 working days
Salary / Benefits
In my time at HC consumer finance philippine inc..i learned a lot of things in selling and further developed all of my skills in that perspective matter..so ove been so thankful to them..cause they guide thru my tenure days..but like the old saying..i must explore new things..to grow more..cause even though we stop.studying..learning always continue and not stop in your school.
Salary / Benefits
Targets change drastically before the end of the month, hard for quality analysts to finish the month's target as it is divided by the number of days we have to work. It would be better if this is informed to us by our direct supervisor. Otherwise, people are very friendly and professional.
Salary / Benefits
This company focuses on customer satisfaction which is good for the employees because of the experience that they provide for the customer. They give bonuses really good for their employees
Salary / Benefits
Working with this company is really a great opportunity, it will enhance your capabilty towards work, make difference in financial industries,they look forward for a better future, i reviewed all comments of current and former employees ,they absolutely right , enjoyable,fun,etc yet its thru that everyone needs career growth. Correct me if i wrong with this but this is my opinion, ryt now mostly of the promoted staff are those who arent capable of making their own decision, they always rely on their senior,
Salary / Benefits
The company allow employees to earn and be able to be financially capable. It also allows career growth in the company. Promotion is easy. Job security is based on performance.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive salary. Productive work. Minimal areas for self-development. Not so good management. Still has areas for improvement especially for management
Pros
High salary
Salary / Benefits
The challenge on working for this company is that you have to setup your self first to meet your qouta every month. Do not become a lazy.The experience that truly helps you build confidence and be competent on your self. It's very easy and work-life balance. If you're a determined employee and willing to overcome your goals its surely gives you a satisfied result.
Salary / Benefits
Working with this company is a great experience. The people there are approachable and friendly. They will help you make your job easier. The environment is very nice, clean and comfortable.
Salary / Benefits
As a former sales associate of this company I have learned a lot of things and also a fun environment with my workmates to do our jobs. I really love doing any work and task that's being given to me.
Pros
Benefits, Free Uniform, Bonuses
Cons
Salary Deductions
Salary / Benefits
Working at HC is full of fun, sometimes u have to undergo pressure because u need to hit your monthly target, work and life balance is good because u have 2 rest days, good benefits, good thing u have monthly commission bec. the salary is only basic.
Pros
monthly load allowance, Sodexo during end of the year, perks n more
Cons
working on weekends
Salary / Benefits
I developed my collection knowledge with them. They helped me about the techniques in collecting. Has a safe working place. HC is okay for me they are reason why i developed myself also
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HC Consumer Finance Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2