Happy Haus Food Corp.

Happy Haus Food Corp. Employee Reviews

Philippines5 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Every first day of work seems the hardest part, you need to balance and adjust yourself for the new environment but just bear in mind positivity brings success just focus on the job you're doing and enjoy don't stress yourself always ask question if you don't really understand. Cooperate with the rules and regulation of the company make companions for good don't mess up with others. Don't bring personal matters to your work. Do your job correctly and always go to work early check always the task you've working. I learned a lot not just an ordinary experience but great opportunities and memorable work experience. It hepls build up my self-esteem and make me a positive thinker and open-minded. I enjoyed working for the thought that I really help my family earned a living.
Salary / Benefits
its a whole week working also i practice my communication skill to other people also my patient to to my staff the work place was realy nice and convinient
Pros
free launcher
Cons
Salary / Benefits
time management is important in this work, and also flexibility. i learned how to move fast as you can, because you need to sold out your products
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a challenge. Almost everyday i face different kind of problem regarding our service and our product but everyday is another experience for me, so everyday i learned new things, new approach on how to resolve those challenge. From those problem i can identify each of my co-workers some of them are willing to help,give their opinions, suggestions but some of them don't care about you they don't even give any single word. In this company there is no big boss because you can talk to them like your close friend they are so open minded and they are willing to listen to any issue about anything.
Pros
free transpo
Cons
Long Hours
Day at work - monday [office] tuesday to saturday [field]
learned - store management / develops interpersonal skills

co-workers - trust worthy and disciplined

hardest part of the job - withdrawing your small salary

enjoyable - meeting different type of people in different areas / location
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Happy Haus Food Corp.?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Happy Haus Food Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4