Hacienda Macalauan, Inc

Hacienda Macalauan, Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines12 reviews

Good company

I worked as an Institutional Sales Associate. The pay is fair for an entry level job. Management is very supportive on their men. I enjoyed my job for I dealt with different people at many levels.

Pros

Free meals during events, non-toxic workplace, on-time pay

Cons

N/a

productive and self motivated

Experiences in various capacities as Operator, Utility Man, Computer Literate, Hardware, Software Technician with Fiber Optic Maintenance and, Registered Caregiver. I’m fit in/to any work due to my experience and share my knowledge

Pros

free lunch

Work schedule is very flexible

The workload in the laboratory depends on the volume of products produced every day, however, the laboratory schedule has not been toxic to the interns.

Work schedule is very flexible

Lots of work experience achieved.

Employee relation is highly required in this company. Supervisors and managers were fun working with. You will learn a lot from them because their experience were ahead of mine. Such a good workplace to have.

Pros

No overtime

Cons

Work overload

I enjoy when im in hacienda and i have no hassle to work and simple but worthy

I have no problem to work for hacienda maybe because its easy and no heart warming. Then I realized that I wanted to explore my skills and my knowledge to add new things in my life and to grow my carrier.

Pros

Free anything

Cons

Satiafying hours

Good people around

Supervision of all process personnel in all areas Learned new things in virgin coconut oil process Poor management Workplace is acceptable Implementation of new ideas When accomplishing something

Nice Springboard

It could be a good springboard for those looking for a career especially in sales and marketing. The company owners are the former owners of san miguel, magnolia, philippine airlines etc. The guidepost are still intact except for those bosses who are not relatives. The compensation package should be improved. EJS IS THE BEST! :)

Pros

nice owner, good training

Cons

outdated policies, chauvinistic CFO

Productive and workers are approachable

They are fun to be with. They teached and guided me in doing the work that are assigned to me. When it comes to work they are really serious and they are really friendly.

Laid Back vibe

Nice place to work surrounded by lush greenery and clean air. Relaxing vibe with good colleagues. Very accessible from my location. Work is very challenging and engaging.

no comments

the company has a typical working hours I enjoyed and I learned a lot of things, and it enhances my skills in automotive, etc.

Pros

free boarding house

Cons

I have fun and I love my bosses

I learned a lot of this company. My bosses are very approachable and always been good to me. We have 6 days working days. Our management are very reachable and approachable. My co workers are very respectful. They very much willing to learn. People are very humble. The most enjoyable parts of my job is to learned a lot without pressure.

Pros

Break time

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hacienda Macalauan, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits