Here to help
Coronavirus update

HP Employee Reviews

Philippines147 reviews
Salary / Benefits
A very relaxed environment that ensures the associates are not over worked. My stay with HP was pleasant and allowed me to work on a variety of technologies.
Salary / Benefits
It was good. I enjoyed working there as an intern. It was a good experience as ive got to learn many things about the professional work culture at Sharaf DG and also enjoyed trainings provided by HP. The targets given to me were competitive.
Salary / Benefits
Work demand is sufficient and challenging. There's no opportunity to be absorbed due to the contractual obligation with a headhunter. Workplace culture is fine.
Positives
- Good opportunity to gain exposure and training as fresh graduates

- Very flexible leave and vacation policies

- Strong people-centric culture

- Big on Extracurriculars and Organisation building

- Potential for growth and building expertise due to continuous pipeline of projects

Negatives

- Pay is not very competitive

- Team leaders and managers are hit or miss - rarely fit for the job

- Opportunity for growth as people manager, but very limiting as technical/individual contributor

- Employee Benefits leave a lot to be desired

- Depending on technology, opportunities can be limited
Happy people, happy culture

Performance based bonus

Global shift

Compensation benefits
Salary / Benefits
A typical day working at HP is productive and fun. People are friendly and helpful. I've learned many things being with HP for almost 7years. You're not just learning just for your job but you also have opportunity to grow individually and career wise. There are challenges you may have face but that's normal. Remember, calm seas never made a good sailor. The most enjoyable part of the job or being with HP is when everyone is gathering and helping together to solve a problem. Be it whether business matter or a company activity. :)
Salary / Benefits
Work life balance is being practiced in the office. Fair salary. Good Benefits. Nice Boss. Sometime stressful but most of the time not. Competitive salary.
Salary / Benefits
Highly suggest working in Hp. Good customer service, good employees and employer.
Loving the incentives and appreciation every end of the month. Working in HP is such a great pleasure
Salary / Benefits
Fast paced environment I think because its the peak month of the year. challenging if the printer does not connect to an ios e.g. iphone and ipad wirelessly
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
sometimes Level 2 is not available if you need assistance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HP?
Salary / Benefits
Good work life balance and new learning. Culture and working habit is very competitve but fun. Management is very supportive. Salary is quite low compare to other company
Salary / Benefits
Csr of HP was my first BPO job. It was a motivated job to nurture your skills in BPO industry. Being one of the CSR of HP indulge me to foreseen what is it in big companies.
Salary / Benefits
Even though our work task is hectic we still manage by helping each other on the team. Work culture is great and happy with positive vibes every day. Every day is a learning experience for us in the operations side.
Pros
Free food on holidays
Cons
Long hours of shifts
Salary / Benefits
These is per account based. My review is only to the account that has been joined.

As a l3 most of the time I am alone to the shift as we are out numbered.

No work life balance
Salary / Benefits
HP has introduced me with information security. The culture was very effective in terms of team collaborations. The downside is their response to employee feedbacks about management.
Salary / Benefits
Rules are not strict but you better make sure you deliver results. Everyone is approachable and friendly. Everyone smiles even if they know little about you and does not even know your name. I really loved working there.
Salary / Benefits
MSI-ECS, i could say, is a perfect learning ground for me. I have learned and developed a lot of experiences and knowledge that I could still use today and in the future job.
Cons
Long working days
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my work at this company. The environment is very good and is an open door policy. People are professional, and we have good working relationships. We had work and life balance. We also get to enjoy our favorite sports as we have sports event called HPCup. Overall, I would recommend this company as it has been a good company for me.
Salary / Benefits
Working in HP (later HPE) in the Philippines exposed me to various training and projects on the SAP technology. The culture of the people is laid back and volunteering is encouraged. Being part of the community is also a big part of being in HP. I have made many great friends here.
Salary / Benefits
A highly recommended place to work
Good culture

Diversity

We value integrity in HP

Teammates are approachable

We value teamwork

Increase is not constant
Salary / Benefits
Overall a good company to work for, people are very friendly and helpful. The environment is friendly and I have had all the help I needed to cope with the tasks I needed to complete.
Salary / Benefits
There is no company like HP. Perfect for growth and development. If I can re-apply then I would love to. People are well chosen. There are a lot of opportunities.
Pros
Perks