Guerilla Staffing Solutions

Guerilla Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines16 reviews

Helpful environment with very considerate management

Working here in Guerilla has been fun and exciting, mainly because of the friendly and helpful people and the considerate management they have. They let you learn new things, acquire new skills, and put their trust in you to do the job. Being a startup, surely there is always room for improvement, like a more solid career growth program, and meaningful events, but nevertheless, it's a good place to work.

Work Fun, Good Management productive workplace with alot of surprises

Working at Guerilla was a very good experience because it gave me the opportunity to show my abilities. They will help you grow so that your knowledge in your field will improve. Every pleasant working environment is stress-free and has lots of fun activities. Don't miss free coffee and lots of surprises that make you happy. :)

Collaborative & Fun Working Environment!

Guerilla has been a wonderful company. Several things worth pointing out: The hiring process was fast and easily streamlined. The management team treats everyone like family, not employees.No drama or anything toxic, just collaboration & ideas. The office environment is very fun, there was not a day that I didn't smile or laugh with the team!

Chill pace

Great experience, People are friendly and professional, they have free coffee and management is easy to approach. I believe this company have a room of improvement.

Work place Environment

I learned a lot of things from this job, and the management is too, good the workplace is also better and you can easily work hard as you can. I can recommend it to my friends

Stress Free and comfortable work place

The company always supports and guide me to enhance my professional growth, the management team really seems to care about their employees. Overall a great place to work.

Competitive salary, Work Life Balance, Stress Free and there is always an opportunity for learning. The management is very supportive and friendly. Our client in Australia met us recently here in the Philippines and they are very happy with our performance.

Extremely fast-growing company and with a work life balance culture.

Guerilla is an extremely fast-growing company and a wonderful place to work. It has a great work environment, and the management team are supportive to your personal and career growth. The CEO truly cares about each individual, welcomes creativity, and leads by example.

Pros

With benefits

Cons

Poor environment

They have a poor environment and you don't have a job security in this company. They didn't fired you but you will end up to resign because of their management

Challenging yet productive and fun workplace

I am very grateful to Guerilla Staffing for giving me the opportunity to grow as a person and help my career flourish as well, and to share my ideas and knowledge for the company's immediate success. The upper management has placed their trust in my abilities even though I have no prior experience with the BPO industry. They are focused on keeping a great work-life balance environment for their employees' overall wellness. Thus, creating a company with high-morale workers with the passion to be all that they can be.

Micro-management

They are micromanaging their employees, one staff there doesn’t even know the jobs of her employees. Mostly asking what they do and settle for less. And the job they’re offering is different from the contract to the actual job.

Warm environment. Good management. Kind and nice directors

It's a small but growing company. What I love about working at this company is that people are very welcoming and friendly. The job itself might be a little bit challenging, but one thing's for sure, your boss and co-workers will make sure that the environment in which you're working will help you lessen your stress levels. All of the directors, starting with the CEO and up to all of the employees, are all beautiful inside and out. They're very nice and compassionate.

Pros

Free unlimited coffee, candy, and biscuits

Competitive Compensation, Non Toxic Workplace with the Nicest Management (ALL DEPT.) I've ever dealt with.

A start up company managed by a very down to earth, transparent, considerate Bosses that will make you learn and grow in a very friendly, non toxic and peaceful workplace.Management has never been hard to reach out from recruitment up until the operations head, all your concerns and it is resolved in a timely manner. They make sure that you are doing perfectly fine and having no trouble dealing with your task or client.Pay is very competitive as they will surely compensate the skills that you are willing to share with them. Very considerate about their clients and mostly with their employees in every aspect may it be health or etc..I can say that aside from a couple of companies that I love working with, this is one of the BEST workplace and I hope that it will stay this way even if Guerilla will grow employees numbers to thousands (which is not impossible).

Productive and fun workplace

As a recruitment specialist in this company is enjoyable because everyone is good and to other employees. We all know everyone wants a good environment when it comes to work, and I'm proudly to say that Guerilla BPO is a good company. From the employees, heads, especially directors I'm happy working with them. You will learn a lot from them.

It's a fun place to work because all the directors are friendly and happy to help

Everyone is good and nice to all the employees. The workload is good and all the directors are fun to work with. Making the recruitment part happy and enjoyable for all the applicants.

Fun environment

They paid fairly, Benefits is all taken care of, HMO and Personal Accident insurance, bonuses and fun activities. Colleagues and Management is all kind.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guerilla Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Guerilla Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location

Learn about Guerilla Staffing Solutions in popular locations

• Guerilla Staffing Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?