GROW, Inc.

GROW, Inc. Employee Reviews

approachable, understanding towards their clients, welcoming

management were approachable, understanding and it was a valuable experience working. very enjoyable organisation to be a part of a team. Volunteers are experienced and helpful with knowledge

A very healthy organic ordinary place for customers and employees.

In a typical day at work you'd come in to your shift greet everyone as you walked in and started your day.It was a dull place to work where the management wasn't the best.But the food was outstanding and delicious.

Pros

The food was delicious and the coworkers were helpful toward each other.

Cons

Low paying job, low hours, and no free meals.

intense, lots of challenges

Great people to work with on daily basis, challenging problems to solve. Attempting to build a go-gette culture, but are constrained by growing pains of transitioning into a bigger company.

Empresa familiar!

Empresa familiar, logo algumas promoções e etc eram para amigos dos filhos e dos netos do dono da empresa!

Good place for voluntary work

good place for a voluntary work. WE did fishing and joinery horticulture, cleaning the fields. I did fishing for two years and joinery for one year. Maverick

Fun people, fun atmosphere.

Grow plants. Harvest and dry plants. Prepare customer orders. Work with customers. Order supplies. Run daily operations. Supervise crews. Maintain all state require records. Maintain compliance with the state.

Pros

relaxed atmosphere

Cons

Super super high pace. I like high pace with a relaxed atmosphere, but this is over the top high pace.

self-employed

I am writing a review for working for myself! Well, as a boss....I think I'm pretty great lol. I chose what I work on and when, and I get to work in my pajamas if I want to!

Grow was a great journey

Being the owner of the firm, I would say I was demanding, fair and rewarded outstanding results. The employees and contractors would say I was extremely driven for superior results, would have high expectations and was fair and supportive......

Pros

recognized great work

Cons

Very fast paced, competitive environment

Excellent data driven

Very data driven and customer-eccentric culture. Innovation based environment. Very friendly culture. Lots of ownership in the project. Very client-oriented.

Great Team Environment

Working at GROW allows employees the opportunity learn and adapt. The environment is casual and comfortable. As a manager I was able to make an impact in the life of our employees by teaching new techniques and providing small opportunities for growth.

Pros

Friendly Environment

Cons

Small Company

Helping and Motivating course

Good government assistance and job skills training program. Focusing on the issue at hand is my specialty. I thrive in a Customer Service -Office Clerical, call center, e-Commerce, Sales, cross-selling, cross training, Dispatch, warehouse, strong ethics, multi-tasking, fast paced, structured, Independent or team-oriented environment. Please consider me for the "Teller" Position, posted in your Craigslist Ad. As an Ideal Candidate, I've been commended for my willingness to work with customers to ensure their satisfaction. Being an attentive listener assists in my ability to find positive resolutions to questions that may appear to be unanswerable.

Great coworkers

At GROW both the participants and staff are awesome. The job is very intrinsically rewarding and allows for a lot of autonomy and learning opportunities

Fun place to work

Fun and relaxed place to work, able to increase my skill set on a daily basis. The management is friendly and easily approachable, also willing to help out the staff.

Cons

not enough hours

Productive workplace, positive environment, multitasking, constantly focused on customers and store representation.

Grow is an excellent workplace with fun and outgoing people. I am a cashier but also help maintain the entire store in great condition. As well as helping customers out and answering to any questions or issues at hand I must constantly make sure all products are stocked, expiration dates are constantly checked, organization of the storefront, and sanitation of restrooms and floors. The management is very good in making sure the workers are comfortable/happy as well as making sure our schedules are flexible to benefit other aspects of our life. The hardest part of the job is the constant darting around the store when it is the busiest. The most enjoyable part is interacting with all the friendly customers and the satisfaction of keeping the store at its best quality in efficiency and likeable environment. I've learned a lot about communication, speaking, and marketing at Grow.

Productive and fun workplace

I only worked there once, as it was a per diem job, but I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and would work for Grow again.The boss is a lovely person and the staff are all nice people.

Great workplace, with great staff and management

GROW is a great workplace, that is managed by great people. It is a nice, calm work enviornment. All of the staff works great together. A typical day at work consists of preparing store in the morning, greeting and helping customers and stocking. The hardest part of the job is when there are no customers, and there is not much to do. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to meet and interact with many people.

Great Company

It was a real good company. The owners really cared about the employees. I learned a lot there. It was sad that the company went out of business.

regular

eu entrava 5: 30, sai as 14:00 horas, saia de casa bem cedo e chegava tarde, mas nuca tive problema em acordar cedo, só achava ruir porque tinha que andar 20 minutos de madrugada para chegar na empresa. aprendi trabalhar em equipe, melhorando meus conhecimentos, e da mas valor a vida, e ir em buscar de meus sonhos foi lá quer resolver, estudar e procura mi qualificar mas.eu tinha uma boa convivência com todos, na selagem das caixas era serviço feito por homem, como eram poucos colocavam as mulheres, era pesada as caixa dava muita dor de coluna, trabalhei muito tempo lá, a mas fácil embalar e contar, fiz amizade rápido tenho facilidade em fazer amizade.

Built ground up retail company and expanded to 2 locations in 2 years

I was responsible for everything. I built a ground up retail store and expanded into 2 stores within 2 years. I was responsible for everything. hardest part of the job was finding good help and getting my business partner to get involved. He agreed to help me in the beginning, but he was always to busy. I looked to him for guidance and he just was to busy. I enjoyed helping customers and find a way to meet their needs, while selling them products. I also enjoyed the trade shows because I got so much knowledge in a short time about products and Gardening in general.

Pros

Fun and loved watching what I was building

Cons

I didn't pay myself while I worked for 2 years.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GROW, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits