Green Cross Inc

Green Cross Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Green Cross Inc. need to improve the work life balance for the employees
1 day off every week is not enough for family bonding. But over all Green Cross Inc. is one of the best company here in the country the owner is very generous.
Salary / Benefits
The company grows their employees from casuals to permanent staff. Also when they see potential for Management they groom the staff to be fit for the position. But the salary is very low.
Salary / Benefits
Great work life balance. The management is very caring. While it is a family corporation, you are allowed to grow and you are supported by management.
Salary / Benefits
For the management, its good, and for the work schedule its a little bit OK, and the is good because its a challenging work. and last is for the my co worker its good because they are all friendly specially our coordinator.
Pros
not free snack
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
This company is complete of benifits.the work place is safe and the company is elevated from flood.tjis company is also protective by cctv cameras.over all the company is good.
Salary / Benefits
Nice working place. You will learn a lot. Develops my skills.Interactive area. more fun. easy yo work with. Friendly environment. Safe zone. I loved to work such this place.
Pros
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Its fun to work.free soap.coordinators are kind and hospitable generous and friendly to costumer...................................................... .
Pros
Transportation allowance
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working in this company i learned a lot of idea and processing of the items specially in mixing of ingredients, this is the hardest part for me but as a staff i need to focus and learned everything study and keep in mind all the process that i need to learn.
Salary / Benefits
As a Head Group Account Supervisor, What I did was to check all my coordinators Itinerary in weekly basis so that I could determine where's their location. Also consolidate and check their weekly report.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Green Cross Inc?
Salary / Benefits
Being a sales clerk,my duties and responsibilities are promoting greencross products,convincing the customers to buy it.Giving free sample is the best way to have a big sales.
Salary / Benefits
It encourages people to do what they want as long as it would develop their knowledge, skills and personality.
Benefits and salary is at PAR.
Salary / Benefits
My experience working as sales marketing assistant was not easy at first. Because I was standing in 8 hours roaming around my area talking, approaching people I didn't know, convincing people why they should buy my product even sometimes I meet people treating me like they're I'm annoying. But days passed I find it cool and fun, smiling approaching customers even sometimes people snob me. But its okay because I was challenged and I was motivated that customer should notice me. So I keep smiling and I gave them a warm welcome, talked to them and answering their questions even if it's out of my job but still I entertain all their concerns. In everyday of my work I used to stand for long 8 hours sometimes beyond 8 hours but I didn't mind it because I was enjoying my work as sales marketing assistant. I enjoyed persuading customer to buy my product and when the customer buy my product I felt like it's an achievement because I convinced them and I did my job! Working as sales marketing assistant taught me how to be open minded person, how to be more flexible at all time, to be more patient, friendly and I learned so many things about life in my everyday at work with people I meet, co workers and also to my competitors.
Pros
free uniform
Cons
contractual only
Salary / Benefits
A typical quality assurance work. Learn new things and help me grow as a person professionally. It was fun working with new people and learning new things.