Green Cross Inc

Green Cross Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines16 reviews

I have the Great Manager, they are so fantastic.Working with team is easy. More time to talk with your collegues than to work hard. It is easy to work because they are so friendly.

Pros

Free 1 hour of sleep from 12-1pm. More break time.

Cons

Collegues. More on rumors.

Good company to work with

Great company that will recognize your efforts. Top management is generally good. They will listen to you for as long as you are objective-focussed. During my time, I used yo have 2 bosses. While my immediate boss was very supportive, the other one was the opposite

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Enjoy but need improvement on work life balance

Green Cross Inc. need to improve the work life balance for the employees 1 day off every week is not enough for family bonding. But over all Green Cross Inc. is one of the best company here in the country the owner is very generous.

Working in Green Cross Inc is easy for me to drive 20 mins away from my house and have a flexible work shift to go

The company grows their employees from casuals to permanent staff. Also when they see potential for Management they groom the staff to be fit for the position. But the salary is very low.

i need job

sobrang sarap mag trabaho sa green cross open OT sila wlang delayed pag dating ng sahod sobrang gaan pa ng trabaho kaya wala akong masasabi na hindi maganda sa company ng green cross malinis pa ang production nila.

Perfect balance

Great work life balance. The management is very caring. While it is a family corporation, you are allowed to grow and you are supported by management.

Very nice management

For the management, its good, and for the work schedule its a little bit OK, and the is good because its a challenging work. and last is for the my co worker its good because they are all friendly specially our coordinator.

Pros

not free snack

Cons

long hour

Good company

This company is complete of benifits.the work place is safe and the company is elevated from flood.tjis company is also protective by cctv cameras.over all the company is good.

Productive and you will learn more skills.

Nice working place. You will learn a lot. Develops my skills.Interactive area. more fun. easy yo work with. Friendly environment. Safe zone. I loved to work such this place.

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Its exciting job

Its fun to work.free soap.coordinators are kind and hospitable generous and friendly to costumer...................................................... .

Pros

Transportation allowance

Cons

8 hours

Productive and enjoy working here

I enjoyed working in this company i learned a lot of idea and processing of the items specially in mixing of ingredients, this is the hardest part for me but as a staff i need to focus and learned everything study and keep in mind all the process that i need to learn.

Nice co-worker, better working area.

As a Head Group Account Supervisor, What I did was to check all my coordinators Itinerary in weekly basis so that I could determine where's their location. Also consolidate and check their weekly report.

Assisting,promoting and convincing customers to consume or use the products.

Being a sales clerk,my duties and responsibilities are promoting greencross products,convincing the customers to buy it.Giving free sample is the best way to have a big sales.

Green Cross Inc, is a chinese owned company with a strong chinese background kind of management.

It encourages people to do what they want as long as it would develop their knowledge, skills and personality. Benefits and salary is at PAR.

Challenging yet so fun

My experience working as sales marketing assistant was not easy at first. Because I was standing in 8 hours roaming around my area talking, approaching people I didn't know, convincing people why they should buy my product even sometimes I meet people treating me like they're I'm annoying. But days passed I find it cool and fun, smiling approaching customers even sometimes people snob me. But its okay because I was challenged and I was motivated that customer should notice me. So I keep smiling and I gave them a warm welcome, talked to them and answering their questions even if it's out of my job but still I entertain all their concerns. In everyday of my work I used to stand for long 8 hours sometimes beyond 8 hours but I didn't mind it because I was enjoying my work as sales marketing assistant. I enjoyed persuading customer to buy my product and when the customer buy my product I felt like it's an achievement because I convinced them and I did my job! Working as sales marketing assistant taught me how to be open minded person, how to be more flexible at all time, to be more patient, friendly and I learned so many things about life in my everyday at work with people I meet, co workers and also to my competitors.

Pros

free uniform

Cons

contractual only

Learn new things

A typical quality assurance work. Learn new things and help me grow as a person professionally. It was fun working with new people and learning new things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Green Cross Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits
  • Green Cross Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?