Grant Thornton

Grant Thornton Employee Reviews

Philippines43 reviews

Found 43 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,601 reviews

Compensation and benefit is great

Some co-worker is not approachable in audit division but in other division they are approachable. The salary and benefits is great. the deployment is very smooth.

Supportive managers and partners

People are supportive of each other and feedback is always provided. The Firm sees to it that its people are always apprised of the changes in tax and accounting rules.Handling diverse and multiple engagements is a good training ground.

Pros

Lots of Training, Promotion is based on skills, Competent Superiors

Stressful

Pros-bonus-allowances-some clients are still wfhCons-long hours-management, sometimes not approachable-trainings are done online and i dont find it effective

Pros

Bonus

Cons

No work-life balance no rest at all

Compensation is decent but not worth the stress, anxiety and workload that comes with it. Management always ask for suggestions but never listens even if the suggestion were given by most of the staffs from different periods.

Best Company to Start off your Audit Career

Good culture and collaborative people. Employees here are so friendly and helpful. If there's one thing that I surely miss are the supportive and fun people even Managers and Partners, Busy season treats (Food deliveries and stubs), Paid time-off (Weekends and Holidays) and HMO allowance. Great benefits and good salary for fresh grads. Generally a good company to work for if you are looking for a career in Audit industry. Workload depends on accounts assigned and superiors in the team as well as growth. If your superior is great in extending help and client is cooperative, surely there will be growth and a lot of learnings from experiences. Thankful that it is my first employer. The only cons is when your client is unresponsive and unreasonable, and superior is impatient and unapproachable. I think your journey here depends on the team and accounts that will be assigned to you. Goodluck!

Great workplace. Superiors will teach you.

Great workplace. Your superiors will teach you everything that you need for your day to day tasks. Tasks are challenging and will push you to strive better everyday. You will learn a lot about information security as most data are classified as sensitive and confidential.

Good place to kickstart your career

It's a great place to learn many things from excel, to going around different places, and learning work culture that is based on quality and commitment.

Pros

Free foods on busy season, long breaks

Cons

long hours of work, understaffing

stressful

working in exceed of 8 hrs. most of the time OT is not paid. need time management. even if you had, there's still a lot of work. need to balance the client assignment per staff.

Pros

good salaries

Cons

since pandemic, when it was required to visit the office, no travel allowances for us to go there

Productive and fun workplace

It is fun working in this company because people here are like your family. Work is stressful but there are lot of things you can learn in this company.

Good

Nice and good working environment. Give people opportunity to grow as individual in preparation for a bigger one. They have what we called work life balance

Conversational

The conversation was light. The manager asked me how did I know the company. What companies I have applied and asked me if I applied to one of its competitors.

Productive and Fun

Fun working environment. Lots of extra-curricular activities. Would recommend to friends and new hires. Definitely worth my time. Not to mention lots of learning done.

Productive and Fun

Working with P&A Grant Thornton is both rewarding and exhilirating. You can learn a lot of technical skills which you can use for your future endeavors. Definitely a training ground for newly graduated students.

Productive and ambient workplace

Collaborative people. Nice work culture. Supportive in terms of technical and knowledge advancement, it has better working knowledge in terms of technical support and regulatory requirements. Dynamic environment. Flexible.

the working environment is good.

job is challenging but rewarding. the working environment is good. the bosses are supportive to their employees. the company will push you to the limit.

Best working environment

The Company has great working environment. New CPAs are very much welcome. Also, they provide various training and seminar that will help you comply with your CPD requirement.

Fun

Fun and Exciting, you will learn a lot from your colleague and senior, environment is great, as well as the compensation benefits and allowances given to employees

Best auditing firm to start with your career.

Management molds employees to become the best version of their selves. If you want to be successful in your career, do your job properly and you will be recognized.

Pros

Free snacks during busy season

Cons

A very good training ground for taxation

The firm is very hands on to its employees when it comes to learning. In the Tax Division, I was able to handle various tax engagements to various industries. More so, the seminars & trainings provided were very helpful and really boosted my expertise in taxation.

Pros

Rigid training and so flexible in handling engagements

Cons

No work-life balance during busy season, low pay

Long working hours until midnight or the next day during payroll week but you can charge it all as overtime. Normal typical office surroundings. Flexi time.

Pros

High compensation package

Welcoming co-workers

A very busy environment but staff members are very nice and are very welcoming with the interns. They are open to questions and helped us throughout our training program.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grant Thornton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits