Grab Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good company. Good environment. Good management system and salary is stable. Working environment. and job description is very high in standard.
Salary / Benefits
the workstation and reception area are organized and the management really care about their employee health and security. There are always a room to grow and the management care how their employee can work efficiently and effectively, they are very considerate to give their employee a vacation leave
Salary / Benefits
It is fun working with the management and also they are very flexible when it comes to their employees. The Interview process and the screening is easy and the bosses are cool
Salary / Benefits
Driving 12-15 hours a day is not a joke. You will encounter different kinds of people. But every day, must be a learning experience. You must enjoy every minute of it. Specially the traffic. Please try to avoid any kind of accidents because the management will never do anything to assist you. Though it’s tiring., just enjoy the job and enjoy the tips given by some riders.
Salary / Benefits
every day working i learned more places when im driving.. my management give me some incentive every week when i hit my quota i enjoy working here bcoz very easy for me.. and the hardest part of my job is passenger very rude..
Pros
encentives
Cons
24/7 driving
Salary / Benefits
a Email Support, a Customer Experience, a Agent, Zendesk, Gamma, Microsoft Office Experience, Shifting Schedule, Marketing Strategies, Management .
Salary / Benefits
I love everything about Grab. From the management down to my subordinates. Everyone makes sure to help anyone who needs help. You can also talk to the upper management including our country head if you have concerns or questions.
Salary / Benefits
learn to how communicate different types of people richer or poor because grab is for everyone needs, time management is important thats why grab is helping each other not to pressure each member to do their jobs, its your decision if you accept the jobs or not. make ourself comfortable in everyday life:)
Pros
more bookings
Cons
time is in your hand
Salary / Benefits
Profit is not sustainable:.drivers doesn't like the promos offered by the management for passengers. We need cash to sustain the gas needed for the car .
Pros
Right job for single individuals
Cons
Profit is not sustainable, has many competitor grab driver
Salary / Benefits
Facing gadget every day. Dealing different people everyday.. Management are good to us. I'm in a field right now, dealing and booked passenger's everyday.. it's not easy but for me it's a challenge to deal with it.. Thank you.
Pros
with rice allowances.
Cons
Minimum of 8 hours, maximum of 10hours.
Salary / Benefits
Even if you work hard they will not appreciate it unless you will stick to the bosses and make them your friends. The management sux, really.
Pros
Cons
Too much stress, Force over time
Salary / Benefits
A position of an active employee,involving responsibility and working with others as a team member,To achieve advancement and growth for the company.Direct and decisive leader with a hands-on management style.
Pros
n/a
Cons
full time
Salary / Benefits
at work sometimes i woke up 6 in the morning to start my day at work until 10 in the evening, our management is always trying to keep in touch to us or call if we need something or to say hi, my co workers usually we meet up in the cafeteria for lunch or dinner and if we still have a minute to talk we share our every day experience our day, the most hardest part of being a taxi driver is the working time because we are working almost 12 to 15 hours a day, sometimes we only sleep 4 to 5 hours but the most enjoyable part in my job is to meet new people around the street while driving, you cant tell who will be your customer, but usually the happy one.
Pros
incentives, health card, bonuses and holidays
Salary / Benefits
It's fun and challenging. I've learned a lot of shortcuts and management is quite good. The hardest part of a job is when you're in the middle of heavy jam. However, it is enjoyable to be of good service to people on-the-go.