Grab Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Accept all incoming orders that you received regardless of the distance from the pick up to drop point. Make sure all items are in good shape before delivering it to the customer for their satisfaction. The Hardest part will be the benefits for the riders since the job is purely manual work. You really have to make an effort to grab more chances of having more processed orders. I have met a lot of different people with different personality and since it's in my forte the customer service is not new to me.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Grab as a partner/ driver has been very fulfilling for me. I've always dream of working in the transportation way back. Now i am leaving my dream.
Pros
You work in you own time
Cons
Longer working hours
Salary / Benefits
Organized, established, competitive, always ready to provide the needs of their costomers especially in delivering foods, documents, and even individuals.
Salary / Benefits
You only need a self disceplined driving in a couple of hours a day including night and early in the morning if necessary..and most importantly you know how to be kind to your passenger and patience is a must..
Salary / Benefits
deliver passenger to its destination and have a good car quality and quality service to your passenger be a responsible driver at all times and be able to work under pressure
Pros
good profit
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy driving with grab because it is our way of providing money to feed our family., and it is number one source to earn money instant., but hopefully i can work abroad for better earning, better salary, better income to satisfy the needs of my family., and for better future.
Salary / Benefits
For me i'ts a good job, i learned a lot like being responsible driver, good attitudes and how to communicate people especially foreign people and helping other people.
Salary / Benefits
I've learn on this kind if job, is learn to appreciate something to someone, and everyday is always not the same as yesterday...but do not worry, because there's always a company to rely on.
Salary / Benefits
I have a good salary but too much stress on traffic everyday, but since i get alot of money every time i drive on to this grab company It was a good experience Like socializing with the passenger .. And have a good service to them
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Grab?
Salary / Benefits
The compony will offer you to be a business partner and have a good income but latter you found out that the you have to drive 16 hours to have a decent income.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent working environment and a good salary. Interesting people I've met and despite of a challenging traffic condition around metro manila, the job is still going well.
Salary / Benefits
Good company. Good environment. Good management system and salary is stable. Working environment. and job description is very high in standard.
Salary / Benefits
Awesome working with grab..i enjoy so much everyday when i drive pick up passenger and drop off of them at the exact location..good incentives and nice people working at grab company..
Salary / Benefits
the workstation and reception area are organized and the management really care about their employee health and security. There are always a room to grow and the management care how their employee can work efficiently and effectively, they are very considerate to give their employee a vacation leave
Salary / Benefits
Too tiry about traffic situation every single day. And giving a low incentives for a higher trips. And very strick for the ratings, even if the passenger cancel the trip our rating affected too.
Salary / Benefits
We us Pilipino people,very thankful that Grab given us an apportunity to work with them to earn money for our family.Im proud being a Grab driver.Thank you !
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of this job is to talk to the passenger and to see the smilie faces in your passenger. I learned on this job not all job is easy to work.
Salary / Benefits
it was a good company, lots of bonus last 2 years ago hope that they will provide again that kind of bonus. hope they will provide medical assistance and other benefits like sss and pag ibig
Salary / Benefits
The job at firstt was good but since the government body noticed how profitable grab was.. it has became difficylt for moat of us to conply to their additional requirements..
Salary / Benefits
Grab is giving us extra income because somehow if its my day off on my regular work before i can do the grab express delivery rider and when i lost my regular job i still have an income through Grab. So now im looking for a regular job again.
Salary / Benefits
I have my own time, I am the boss, I am using my own car , I can still have time with my family , we can go wherever we want anytime using my own car.